Dear Wicked Witch...

awnmyown

Reaction score
Well, we have a whole lot of letters to Mr. Storky, and I'm thinking it's time to write a few to the Wicked Witch.

In my case, it's because she's not showing up. And not because I'm pregnant, which would be wonderful, but because she's being a total b*tch this month. And I know I'm not the only one she's doing this to, like some 8th grader in the cool clique.

It's DPO16, CD31. She's two days late, and I'm ready to move on. Show up, clean house like you're supposed to do, and let me get back to waiting for O. O is exciting. Hell, compared to waiting for AF to show up, the TWW is fun. Ooodles of fun. It's all about dreaming up symptoms of tiny babies growing in your belly, and the anticipation of that lovely positive test that's right around the corner.

Waiting for AF though? NOT.FUN. You know she's coming. She'd made you grumpy and irritable and you've eaten all of the chocolate in the house. She tricked you for the first two days, where you're POAS'ing like there's gonna be a global shortage. And then pretty soon, you realize the wicked witch is just dragging her feet about showing up this month. Maybe she's off getting her hair done or vacationing in the tropics, while back here we're like "Can I please just bleed from my nether regions for a few days? Just one or two, that's all I really need. Any time now is fine. Hell, I've got an awesome party tomorrow, I promise to not even complain about you showing up at the worst times ever. Just show up."

Seriously. This world should work in two ways. Either you don't have the wicked witch and good golly gosh, you're growing a baby, or you do have the wicked witch and you're counting down until she f's off again so you can get back to your baby dancing.

:growlmad: Not impressed.

i feel like i could have written all of that above. I'm currently waiting for her too if she ever decides to show up :( x

Haha!! This is one of the wittiest posts I've ever read! I love it! and it's sooooo true!! :haha::muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->