dec 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Just wondering.

I've got the boys their advent calendars, an activity pack, some chocolate santas, a DVD and a pack of christmassy cakes. I'd originally intended to lay it out for them to find after the school run on Monday 1st but now i feel a bit mean not letting them have it on the Sunday as then they would have a full day to enjoy them. Hmmmmmmm.

We're starting our Christmas stuff on Sunday I think, it doesn't feel right putting the decorations up on a weekday!

Decs aren't going up until the 13th as hubby is away or we're busy up til then. I kind of want to keep it as a nice surprise for the actual 1st but then i think we could do the same thing on Sunday morning and gave a really christmassy day too lol.

I've bought letter to santa paper and little envelope felt pouches with sweets inside,
gonna write the letter on the sunday then gonna set the advents out with our little cuddly toy elf (dont really do elf but thought it'd be cute if he brought them) ready for the next day. will also set out a little basket of december things on the sunday, books, dvds etc. (ones we already own)

were soo busy weekday mornings and the kids are either crazy hyper or cranky by time oldest is back from school so sunday will be better when it's calm and we arnt rushed

Yeah this is what i thought too. Think i will just do Sunday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"