• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Charlie, Poor Dewi I hope he feels better soon :hugs::hugs:

Sweetlullaby, Happy belated 1st birthday for Matthew yesterday I hope he had a great party :flower: How are you?

Embo, How are you? :happydance: on a few steps

Faye, How are you? How is Caleb?

:wave:

How is everyone?

Happy birthday belated Matthew, hope you both had a nice day despite being a bit under the weather.

Hope Dewi gets better soon Chuck, sounds like your life is a bit busy at the minute.

Yey for Jack taking steps, Jake's fully running around now, bumped his head on a corner of the wall the other day, has a cut on his head (was a massive bump but it went down quick) - gonna look great in all the xmas and birthday photos. He seems relatively not bothered about it. Walking babies are dangerous!

I'm getting to see Jake about an hour a day at the minute, because I'm working at a different site over an hour away. Not loving it but it does mean he seems to appreciate having me around all the time at the weekend which is quite nice I guess.

Everyone ready for xmas? Think I've done all my shopping now, just waiting for the last few things to arrive in the post. Wrapped a present last night which took a full 3m roll of paper (little tikes slide for Jake's cousin) - no wonder kids love xmas, they get massive presents, smellies and clothes aren't quite the same are they lol.

We're both still not well was at the doctors on Friday and it's like a viral bug that's going round.

Party was great fun though and a great day with lots of lovely memories and photo's!

6 days to christmas anyone excited yet??!! lol

Very nearly ready waiting on a few bits via post but unsure whether they're gonna arrive on time or not with the awful snow and we're stuck indoor's because of it. Had to carry Matthew to his childminder today and then walk to work then we closed early so got a lift halfway home and then walked the rest. The road's are sooooo dangerous!!! Going around a roundabout some muppet in a ford ka thought they were driving a massive 4x4 and went round it far to fast for the weather conditions and nearly slid right into us!! :shock: Then took over 30mins for my mum and my brother to walk me and Matthew home pushing his big massive travel system pram through the snow (safer than carrying a long distance lol).

Anyone else HATING the snow and how difficult/impossible it is to go out anywhere?

No walking here yet. He's being too cautious lol

Hi everyone.
Caleb was took in hospital friday. I only took him to the walk in centre because he was sleepy and kept crying. He had already got a cold but his chest was getting worst. His temp was 39.4. In the end we ended up have an ambulance with lights and sirens. We got there at 3.30 and didnt leave until 9 with antibotics.
He's doing well just was horrible seeing him sleepy and wanted to be held all the time.
Next time if he's like that i will just take him to a & e. So i had no work but i was glad wanted to look after him.
I cant believe its xmas saturday. Im working 3-6.30pm friday and 4-8 on xmas day and boxing day to.
Apart from that eveythings ok xx

ergh all these bugs! Poor little stars...here's hoping they all get better for xmas!

My boy is standing holding onto his high chair facing away from me bending slightly pointing his bum at me and doing a poo...nice.

oh yes bugs bugs bugs me & girls are ill :(

faye, good hear you got good service amber been ill with temp 40+ doc said only a cold give her fluids.

Im glad i did to leanne. I know if i had of took him to the normal docs they probably would of said the same. Calpol and that theres nothing to give him.
I know its their job but sometimes you feel like they think your mad for careing about them xx

Sweetlulaby, I hope you & Matthew feel better soon :hugs: Im glad the party went well :flower:

Faye, I hope Caleb feels better soon that must have been very scarey :hugs::hugs:

Leanne, Great to see you :flower: Sorry Amber is poorly too I hope she feels better soon :hugs: How is Hollie doing?

Charlie, :haha: How are you?

How is everyone?

All is good here, done with my shopping now cant beleive its christmas sat :wacko: this year has really flown!

I need to get into town and get a couple bits, cards and 2 final things for hubby but its sooo icy and it snowed again last night. I doubt i'll be going out.

aye faye its annoying when all your doing it trying help your sick child

hope hes better soon

hiya lorna! thanks tbh there both hit & miss. im truely whacked at the moment been in bed 5 days now viral & ear infection boo.

chuck manage okay with pushchair?

hollie getting cozy coupe car for xmas, she loved it in toys r us.

MTA - I was soooo tempted by the crazy coupe when amazon had it on offer but decided I have no room for it alongside every other toy he's getting for christmas :rofl:

We're slowly recovering a full week later :wohoo:

All sorted for Christmas weather's still really bad here but we braved it today and went into townas I had to get Mum's OH something seeing as his christmas present hasn't arrived yet :rofl:

My brother is staying with me on Christmas Eve, felt sorry for him being on his own so invited him to stay with me and LO then round to mum's in the afternoon for christmas dinner lol

Chuck I hope Dewi was doing that Poo in his nappy and not on your floor :haha: Matthew does this as well when he's poo'ing stnds holding something and crotches a bit makes changing his bum so much easier no really squished patty's stuck to his bum :haha:

Im not bothering with Christmas Cards this year really couldn't face walking around delivering half of them lol only wrote one card for a friend with her LO's Christmas present.

Hope all the LO's and mummies get better soon! :hugs:

Town wasnt too bad yesterday is was just getting t and from the buss top that wasnt fun but we managed.

got the final couple bits I wanted for people.

Glad the stars are starting to get better we just need to keep them that way now!

20 weeks scan tomorrow - fingers crossed it doesnt get cancelled because of the snow!

wow 20 weeks already.
Caleb is a lot better pracitcally himself now.
I dont know why but I said i'd work today, 4-8 booo. so im in work for 4 days now. Luckily 4 hours is the max xx

Leanne, How is Amber doing?

Sweetlullaby, :happydance: on recovering! :flower: HYow are you & Matthew?

Charlie, 20 weeks already? :wacko: I hope the scan doesnt get cancelled

Faye, Im glad Caleb is doing better :flower:

How is everyone?

Hi all :waves:

Chuck - can't believe it's 20 weeks already, are you staying on team yellow or finding out?

Hope all the sick babies (and mums)get better soon.

Think we're all ready for xmas, not sure Jake will really get what's going on but hopefully he'll like spending time will all his favourite people and playing with new toys.

I'm working tomorrow but then not back till the new year, looking forward to a break. Hope the snow stays away (it's not that bad here anymore, seem to have missed it this week, just a bit of last week's left) so we can actually do stuff.

*Merry Christmas to you all* :D

Its hubby's call - this is the only thing he can make a decision about so he wants to know, he hates not knowing things!

I'd kinda like to not be able to find out!

I cant believe its already 20 weeks!

Wow Chuck 20 weeks already!!!!

Let us know how your scan goes tomorrow really hope it isn't cancelled :flower:

We have no buses going in or out of where we live as the roads are too bad :nope: Taxi's are charging double fare and more :shock:

Im shattered we went and done our food shopping today phew the queues were crazy!!!

Im working boxing day and bank holiday tuesday :( But getting paid double time :wohoo: so not tooo bad!

Is anyone's else's LO really really bad tempered? Im quite shocked at the temper matthew has suddenly developed! lol

Off to wrap the last few christmas presents and try get rid of this massive pile of ironing bleh lol tempted to just shove it all in the wardrobes and drawers without ironing them :haha:

Hey everyone just poping on to wish you all and babys a merry christmas and a happy new year :flower:

hope all the sickness bugs are well cleared up for xmas and every one has a great time,

Xx

SL - Jake doesn't have a temper as such, but def lets you know if he doesn't want to do something! If you try and get him to walk the way you want rather than the way he wants he'll drop to his knees and plant himself to the ground! Good job he's still small enough to pick up and carry.

Hope the scan went well Chuck.

At work at the minute, last minute food shopping to do later, wish us luck!!

Merry christmas to you all and the lo's.
Work at 3 but only till 6.30 then its food time yey. Just snack bits mmmm
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"