*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

lol was looking through these earlier...around this time last year...
https://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv72/miss_charlie_photo/bump/IMG_0832-1.jpg

:cloud9:

Aww I remember your perfect baby bump! Hows the bump coming along this time? x

Has anyone got there christmas presents yet? Im nearly done just got a few little bits to get

I have a few so far- I don't have a big budget so I have to be quite savvy. It's really easy to buy for Lily as shes a girl and into anything girlie, but see Jack is more hard work as he has all Lily's old toys :shrug:

I'm finding myself trying to buy the typical 'boys' toys like dinosaurs, cars and trains :haha:

:wave: Emily Im Lorna :flower: Sorry Lily has been unwell I hope shes feeling better? urg on your laptop dying too

I think this year has gone way too quick tbh :wacko:

:wave:

How is everyone?

Hi Emily, I'm Jeni.

I can't believe Jake will be one soon, doesn't freak me out, but seems unreal somehow. I was looking the other day at the pics of him from when he was first born, he was so small and helpless almost, now he's a little boy who can walk (when he wants to) and, whilst he can't really use words yet, seems to know what he wants and how to get it.

Hi Emily, I'm Jeni.

I can't believe Jake will be one soon, doesn't freak me out, but seems unreal somehow. I was looking the other day at the pics of him from when he was first born, he was so small and helpless almost, now he's a little boy who can walk (when he wants to) and, whilst he can't really use words yet, seems to know what he wants and how to get it.

We've been buying on a budget for Dewi but have done really well waiting for supermarkets to do half price events.

The main gifts for xmas and Birthday are a V-tech rocket shape sorter and a v-tech rocker/ride on which we got half price.

...he also has a Yo Gabba Gabba toy, pull along telephone, wooden puzzles, books, wooden hammer/block set and a few other bits and baobs we've picked up along the way.

Mamcu is getting a wooden activity cube for him (like you get in Dr's waiting rooms with different things on each side), I dont know what my Ma or Dad are getitng him but they have a much tighter budget so it'll be small things.

....Embo I dont have much bump yet I'm just looking super fat. I haven t been great with diet or exercise recently so I've put on a few lbs and it all goes straight to my belly (damn genetics!) so I started off at booking at 66kg (last time was 65kg but with a tighter tummy) and I must have put on a kilo or 2 already (by the look of me anyway).

I need to get on the treadmill in the evenings and do some brisk walking while watching Hollyoaks or something - it's the only way I'm goign to get to watch it lol Hubby hates it.

I was so good last time I went swimming 2 or 3 times a week and swam 40 or 50 lengths but I live so far from the pool now I'd need a lift and it's not fair on hubby or Dewi to drag them out at night to pick me up.

Got my 20 week scan through - xmas eve loL!

Charlie, yay great christmas present are you finding out the sex?

How is everyone?

We took Emilie to have her pictures done by pixifoto at mothercare today all the pictures were gorgeous was hard to pick a few :wacko:

i kinda hope baby keeps us on team yellow but i think we'll ask.

Lorna - I love pixifoto, need to book Jake's next pics. They are sooo expensive though aren't they? Think ours is £30 for each extra picture you want other than the free one.

Xmas eve Chuck, how exciting :)

We had some pro photos taken at nursery which were lovely and not too expensive, we got 3 a4 sized prints and a CD with all 7 photos on for around £40.

I want to get some proper photos done of us all once the next arrives.

Charlie, Bet you cant wait to get a lovely family picture when Lo arrives :D how are you feeling? How is Dewi?

Jaydee, Pixifoto take some gorgeous pictures dont they? I wont be having anymore done until prob this time next year, How are you? How is Jake?

How is everyone? How are all the Lo's?

We had a family pic done when jake was 6 weeks old, would like to get another one really as he's changed so much (and I still had a little baby weight, is that vain?)

We're all good thanks. Went out for lunch with the in laws at the weekend so had 20 mo and 10 mo running around or wanting to in jake's case, madness! Fun though

Jaydee, Im glad your both doing good :flower:

How is everyone?

I took Emilie to the Drs today because shes gone off her food still drinking though thought maybe it was because shes just got her 6th tooth turns out she has sore tonsils & a sore ear bless her :(

How's Emilie feeling now Lorna?

Dewi is finally almost back to his old self after being ill and super grumpy for so long, back eating and drinking properly and is a happy funny little chappy again thank goodness.

He's just cut a fourth tooth so is now symmetrical, two bottom middle teeth and his fangs at the top lol.

Charlie, Shes fine in herself you wouldnt even think she has a sore throat/ear :wacko: Im glad Dewi is almost back to himself finally :flower:

How are you feeling? I cant beleive your 15 weeks already!

How is everyone & the Lo's?

i'm good, dont really feel pg yet, might have felt a little flutter the other day but then i may have just needed a poop...good old pg slow guts eh? lol

Charlie, Have you felt anything since? How are you?

How is everyone?

Think you're meant to feel the second one quicker, how exciting, I can't really remember when I felt movement. I know when DH first did (about 21 weeks) but I felt it way before that I'm sure. I was convinced I could feel something at about 13 weeks but sure I was just wanting to feel it iykwim.

Hope the babies (how long can we call them that for?) are feeling better.

Anyone else have a problem getting LOs to stay still? We went out for lunch yesterday with the in laws, Jake wanted to explore rather than sit and eat... we had to take it in turns to hold his hand while he walked round the restaurant!

:wave: Keep forgetting to pop in here lol

How is everyone?

We're doing grand here though Matthew's dropped another bottle and is instead waking at about 5am ish for it instead :dohh:

What's everyone doing for LO's first birthdays? :sob: Makes me go weepy thinking how qucikly they're all growing up! We're having a little party between 3 and 6pm (best awake time for Matthew) and means people will not all come together at the same time some will be later and some will be earlier and have to leave early etc!)

Also taking him to the aquarium the weekend before as santa will be there and entry is only going to be £1 each! :thumbup: Bargain!

Matthew doesn't believe in sitting still or sitting on anyone's knee or sitting in anything :rofl: He is constantly on the go!! Unless you turn the tv on and turn it up quite loud on playhouse disney channel and he'll stop what he's doing crawl over plonk himself down in front of the tv and happily watch handy manny and mickeymouse clubhouse!

How's everyone's LO's speech getting on? Matthew's getting more and more vocal and is picking up a few more words but still lots of yelling and babbling half made out words lol

His favourite words at the minute are mummummummummum (think he's picked that up from mummy and me calling my mum "mum") nana, toy and no :haha: I kept saying his uncles name and asking him to say it and he kept laughing instead then yelled no! Was soooo funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->