• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

yeah, tonight, our OLD neighbour ( a right old busy body ) called my mum and asked HER if they could come down with her husnabds MOTHER to see the baby!!!! Ive never met the gran and why would i wanna see them?! so cheeky!

anyways they came down but i left her in her pram and said she had a bad night and she was sleeping so didnt wanna disturb her, cant believe some old woman whos daughter in law knows my mum thinks she can come and hold and see my baby because '' she loves babies '' .............. err wtf??

:lol: I always pretend Molly's "only just settled" when people come round. It's nice that people want to cuddle her I guess but half of them didn't bother to even ask how I was while I was pregnant... you're right, it's incredibly cheeky.

well the neighbour spoke 2 me once when i was pregnant i just did not understand why her mother in law was such an issue.. it was all about them coming because '' the nana loves babies '' some old lady from wales who ive never met and never will meet again!

Funny really tho cos if i had moved into a flat already they wouldnt of rang me and come to my flat!!!

Hi all, hope everyone had a great Christmas, ours was not to bad but we still have coughs and Cynon was taking into hospital on Sunday!! We were so worried about him as every time him coughed he would go blue and hold his breath. In hospital his was on oxygen and antibiotics. We finally come out on Wednesday and he is getting better. They diagnosed him with whooping cough and was told he will be pretty much the same for about 10 weeks. And to cut a long story short. The doctor we went to see twice failed to diagnose this and I'm very angry as i didn't know this was a seriously bad thing for young babies to have! Next week we are going to citizens advise to find out if we can do anything. I dread to think what might have happened if i didn't take him to hospital!!

Anyway happy new to you all:hugs: xxx

oh no! thats not a great start to the year for you guys but luckily it got diagnosed!im sure you will be able to do somehting about the doctor who didnt diagnose it! let us know how it goes, hope he gets better soon

Oh i hope he gets better soon and thankfully he got diagnosed in the end.

Matthew is doing great he's been way more settled in the evenings and have been able to get on bnb a lot more. I was really wary the first night he slept during the evening in case he was up all night but he slept the same as usual!:)

Does anyone else feel weird...like jealous when someone else holds your LO for a longish period of time or your LO falls asleep in their arms? I feel so smug when Matthew starts crying instead and they panic and hand him back to me! Am i terrible?lol

Hello ladies!!

I so know how you feel about the holding and the passing round!!!! I am like a cat on a hot tin roof when we visit people. OH's family just can't leave him alone and as he has 2 neices who are 7 and 4 and FIL is always encouraging them to hold him!1 Arrggghhhhhh. Last night I actually kind of lost my rag and said can he just be left to sleep please!! lol The room went quiet and I glared at the OH for back up and luckily he came to my rescue and supported me!!
I am fully bottle feeding Noah now on Amptimel and he's doing so well and I am much more relaxed!!
:hugs:

sw2129, Im sorry Cynon is ill I hope he feels better soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Flowerfairy, YAY on OH supporting you :D How are you?

sweetlullaby, Not terrible at all :hugs: How are you?

:wave: Happy new year :D:D

aww glad you got sorted with the bottle feeding and are feeling more relaxed yourself. I changed Matthew over from SMA to Cow and Gate and he's doing so much better less grizzly and more settled in the evenings though really runny stinky poo's the last few days now because of that! :haha:

Im grand!:) Still got a weak back and my bum has a massive bruise on it from slipping on the ice on xmas eve lol im a plonker :haha:

I put a wired bra on on wed and fell asleep wearing it:dohh:. My boob is really sore feels like i've bruised all the tissue on one side!:( Aches and pains lmao :)

Im glad Matthew is more settled on cow & gate :D

My back is still alittle weak too, Getting there though

hey girls, i ve come to join you now callum is here.
hope your all well

Hello!!!! more and more of us are appearing lol does anyone else leave their pc on all day nearly and have bnb minimised?lol even when not home etc?

its weird having such a weak back isnt it?if i bend over to pick things up i have to bring my back upstraight really slowly! its so stiff!

can i ask why ur backs are weak? is it from an epidural?

cant believe ava is 2 weeks!!

I had an epi and my back is fine. Well, it clicks a lot but isn't weak.

I can't believe Molly will be a month old in a week... they'll be married with their own kids before we know it :lol:

weak may have been the wrong word? bad back? :wacko:

I think the c section plays a big part in mine I found it hard to straighten my back for the first few weeks :blush: its alot better than it was thougb :D

The only side effect I got from the epi was itching

How is everyone today?

i wasnt allowed an epi :(

Spinal was weird, i could see them moving my legs but i coudlnt feel a thing, it was like jelly limbs haha!

my backs fine and i had 2 hugely infected kidneys and back to back labour,

Am ok im tired tho, Ava seems to not settle at bedtime, shes fine all thru the day and everything but soon as its bedtime she wont settle, tried everything, winding her, raising the nest so its a bit tilted, she falls asleep on me but not in bed, usually around 3 she will go to sleep i dunno if shes still just got day and night mixed up or what!

i wasnt allowed an epi :(

Spinal was weird, i could see them moving my legs but i coudlnt feel a thing, it was like jelly limbs haha!

my backs fine and i had 2 hugely infected kidneys and back to back labour,

Am ok im tired tho, Ava seems to not settle at bedtime, shes fine all thru the day and everything but soon as its bedtime she wont settle, tried everything, winding her, raising the nest so its a bit tilted, she falls asleep on me but not in bed, usually around 3 she will go to sleep i dunno if shes still just got day and night mixed up or what!

im having the same problem wih callum at the mo. he just wants to sleep on me during the night.

We had the same problem with Emilie only wanting to sleep on our chest she stopped about a week ago :hugs:

Hi I didnt post alot but wanted to say congratulations to you all and baby caleb was born 3rd dec (due 27th). My midwife said i had pre eclampsia. After 3 failed inductions I had to have a c section on the thursday after being in since tuesday. The worst thing was not long after caleb was delivered he was took to neonatal for fluid on lungs. It was so horrible and ended staying in hospital for 2 weeks but come out a week before xmas. Caleb doesnt like the night too must be a december baby thing, in the day its so quiet but you look at them and think they are too cute to do wrong. Sorry it was long just wanted to tell you all, says congratulations and that im glad there is a forum to keep in touch after the birth xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"