*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Hi Lorna

I'm ok too thanks, a little bit sleepy as Jake decided 5.30am was a good time to wake up and stay awake. Didn't go back to sleep until 8.45 by which point I had got up.

No plans for the weekend, we'll see what happens, weather is awful at the min so might not do much at all!

Decided to give Jake a full feed of EBM - little pig downed 6oz! He only weighs about 9lb so if you do the maths he should only need a little more than half that, guess I'm going to have to pump a lot more if I ever want to leave him with anyone else.....

Should he? Molly's drained 6oz of EMB since she was about 8lbs... :/

hi lorna, the time is flying 3months has gone so quick and in another 3months we will be all talking about weeing and how fun and messy it will be. xx

Every baby is different I think there both doing great :flower:

Faye, weaning always confuses me I remewmber when all my neices/nephews were weaned at 4 months oh how guidelines change :haha:

i know i think what makes it worse the boxes and jars off food say from 4 months to. i think i might start caleb on bits because he is a hungry baby but only stuff like baby porridge.xx

when ava was 9lb she was taking about 4oz every 3-4 hours, I dont think you should stress about him taking 6oz.. they need what they need so dont worry, probably just caught him at a hungry time or could be a growth spurt. I think with Breast milk its thinner and babies generally take more of it, formula is thick so they need less and i guess the statistics go by formula as theres no way to tell how much a BF baby takes? if that makes sense? :)

Ava is in her cot for the first time, Snuggle nest isnt even in there, i was gonna use the snuggle nest in the cot at first, but this morning i fed her at 5, then at half 9 i woke up and she had wriggled all the way down and out of the snuggle nest and onto the bed, in between me and the nest but halfway down the bed, somehow. which was scary cos i was facing the other way and turned round and she wasnt there.... then she was grinning at me from down the other bit, i have no idea how she got there, and at 8 when my mum came in to tell me she was leaving the car, she was still in the snuggle nest!!! so i have to put her in the cot now. Its too risky, if she'd wriggled the other way she could of been down the side of the bed, or i cud of rolled on her or flung my blanket off me or something. If it doesnt work in the cot ill have to re-think my bed and do it without the nest but get a bedside mesh barrier or pad the gap with pillows or something. but id actually quite like my bed back for the majority of the night so hopefully she sleeps in the cot well. scary!!

Claire, very scarey indeed :hugs::hugs:, I hope Ava sleeps well in her cot for you :flower:

Me too! :lol: But she didnt sleep long, then i just fed her, she was wide awake and full of smiles, just put her back down now and turned the light off. shes awake, but quiet. fingers crossed. ive also put the nest into the cot, she didnt like the cot without it!

Mums HV friend is here and brought her scales. Ava is 13lb! She was 12 just over 2 weeks ago, so thats ok!

Awww well done on Ava's weight :)

Matthew was 13lb 3oz nearly 2 weeks ago little chubster :rofl: though he's still in his 0-3 month stuff! its at the fits perfectly stage lol i dont want him to grow out of it all yet they're so cute! Been taking a picture every day so i dont forget his cute outfits lol

He's getting his photo took later on at 4pm using my gift vouchers and hoping he'll smile for them lol. Have a cute sleepsuit I was saving for it :)

Does anyone notice a set time sort of that LO is wide awake really gurgling and talking and smiling away happily like a really alert active time? Matthew's most alert and chirpy at night :dohh: like 9pm ish!

Still not feeling fantastic but still a lot better than I have been!

Sweetlullaby, Im glad your feeling better :flower:

Have fun with the photos I hope Matthew smiles loads :D

Emilie is awake alot these days & loves to talk/shout :haha: tbh the only set time Ive noticed is 7am when she will shout until you get her up than talk & smile from than on

well night one in the cot went well! She fell asleep about 11 and i dreamfed her about 1.30 and she slept till 8! happy days! Im so stressed out about this night out tonight, some of my friends just forget i have no money to waste on a taxi when i can get a train and they forget i want to get home sharpish i have a baby! im getting p'd off at trying to help organise but people moaning!RANT

Sweetlullaby=caleb seems to want to play at 12 noon and then 8pm to but at least it tires them for bed. caleb doesnt go to bed till 10pm.
Claire-glad ava slept for you. at least you`ve tried with your friends and you know your going back to ava.
Lorna how are you houw has your day been xx
Hope everyone else is ok and had a good day with little ones xx

hi lorna, the time is flying 3months has gone so quick and in another 3months we will be all talking about weeing and how fun and messy it will be. xx

LOL it took me bloody ages to work out that should've been weaning!!

Claire - like the new avatar, hope Ava sleeps well in the cot, Dewi seems to be spending more and more time in my bed darn it!

Hope the photos are fun lullaby!

I put Dewi in his first 0-3 sleepsuit today, it's a little long but not too bad, he'll finally be out of newborn stuff in the next week or so!

Although he spent some of the night in my bed he actually didn't bother with his 3am feed last night! He ate at 6:30pm, slept on and off from 7, we went to bed at 10:30 he had a feed, in his crib then until 3am-ish then in my bed until a 6am feed then we dozed a while and played for a bit he was being very cute!

I've had a lovely day Friday, my Ma came to visit and she took care of Dewi while Hubby was at work so I could have a bath, sleep and get some jobs done it was awesome.

Hubby made a snap decision to drive to Crystal Palace today to go to a reptile shop (we already have 2 adult crested geckos and 5 babies that we're selling and a Biak green tree python) and he decided to get another snak that we can actually handle the Biak is mean and would bite your face off given the chance we do not touch it lol!!

But in the end we bought a snake from a reptile shop up the road, just a Ball Python but he is an easy to handle snake for me to take care of - we just need to name him now!

In other news Enchiladas are in the oven...w00t! Hubby makes aweosme enchiladas!

chuck i didn't even realise til you just said oops least it made you laugh x x

I'm a teacher it's my job to notice these things...I don't always though, too lazy!

Alright Ladies!

Just put Noah to sleep in the Big Boys travel cot at mums!! he looks like a Pea on a drum :haha:

Jabs went fine, and no adverse reactions so happy with that

Hope you're all well xxx

Charlie, I didnt even notice :haha: Im glad Dewi slept better for I hope its the same tonight :flower::happydance: on getting a bath & getting some jobs done, How are you feeling?

Faye, How are you? What is the jumperoo like?

Nic, aw bless Noah they do look so lost in the cots at first dont they :haha: How are you? Hows the wedding plans coming along?

Claire, I hope you managed to have fun tonight :flower:

:waves:

How is everyone?

My mum had Emilie for a few hours so DH & me went bowling I lost of course & broke a nail in the process :haha: Emilie is deffo teething bless her, Bonjela seems to work very well with her

Glad you had fun bowling Lorna!
I am good ta. Got all my wedding shoes now and first bridesmaid dress finished. Pic of that in my thread in GS.
Off to meet wedding planner next Friday to sort Menus! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->