*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

inxsmhpy, sorry your full of cold too I hope you both feel better soon :hugs::hugs:

Emma, :happydance: thats great :flower:

One of my mum's friends has smit everyone :cry: this afternoon was absolutely awful for me :cry: i was on my own and tmi...had the runs really bad:blush: and Matthew was quite grizzly then started crying and i had to try and hurry up while gettin terrible stomach cramps and go sort him out :cry: How the hell do we manage if on our own OH's working etc and we come down really sick and can barely move out of bed and what if LO's get sick at the same time? It kind of upset me that I was struggling a bit :cry:

Ohhh glad your mei tai came Femme!:)
Someone is selling one on here its GORGEOUS!! lol

Emma glad she went to sleep for ya :)

OOh claire know the sippy cups ya mean :) i bought two coz they were cute and so cheap like £1.30 ish each :thumbup:

I feel your pain, I've been really nauseous and in serious pain all week and OH has been working. Molly has been going through a big spurt and is extra demanding day and night. It's hard work :hugs:

Isnt it? I ended up lying on my bed with Matthew beside me and a dummy close at hand and a toy in case he got bored luckily he was due a nap so fell asleep for an hour and has been pretty happy the rest of tonight to lie on me on a support pillow to save my stomach from being squished!

Awww SL and femme. Sorry you're both feeling crappy :hugs:
When i was full of a cold last week I found it hard, but I am used to having to just get on with it with James. All I wanted to do was curl up on the settee with a quilt

:hugs::hugs:

Sweetlullaby & Leanne, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Emma, How did last night go?

Hey! I aint been on in awhile. How is everyone and there LO's? :)

Well think i came on last time saying amber was ill.. she did pass it onto me, thankfully OH got it 10x worse than me when it hit him, off work for few days this week, hes NEVER off so must been bad, then hollie did get it :( always she was doing was sleeping hasnt been too bad, only drinking 2-3oz every 5hrs, or 1oz here and there, but i think shes deffo getting better as shes drinking full bottles again :)

My OH took me to legoland for mothersday last year, mothers day was the day i found out i was expecting hollie :D nearly been a year, dear lord.

Not caught up yet (few pages behind) so sorry if this has already been mentioned,but purpledahlia and mummytoamber,you are both so gorgeous!!just noticed both of your avatars in other forums and wanted to comment.lol

On another note,hope everyone is ok.i will catch up on what uv all been saying when I get back this afternoon!! X

Still not feeling great :( But getting there. I hate not feeling well!

Awww Nic...the jabs are horrible arnt they Matthew has his next lot soon dreading them already!

Think everyone is getting some kind of bug :( Hate this time of year for them!

Hello MTA :wave: Awww your right its coming up on a year since most of us found out we were pregnant weird! lol

hello ladies ...
well lilly slept in her cot for most of the night ...
she slept from 9ish to half 10, woke up for a feed, wne tback to sleep at 11, woke at 2 screaming ... had a feed but wudnt go back to sleep til 4 :( she slept from 4 to 6 then wanted cuddles in bed with me then we got up soooo wasnt too bad its the first night i havent given in :D
but im soooooooooooo tired! im not feeling to well i feel like .. well ya know whhen ya have tht feelign when ya havent eaten in while like ya gonna faint, i feel like tht cept i have eaten :( ahhh

how r u all and ur lil angels? xx

Not caught up yet (few pages behind) so sorry if this has already been mentioned,but purpledahlia and mummytoamber,you are both so gorgeous!!just noticed both of your avatars in other forums and wanted to comment.lol

On another note,hope everyone is ok.i will catch up on what uv all been saying when I get back this afternoon!! X

awwh bless, thanls for making my day! :D

hi everyone xx
I think i`ve got 5 mins to myself just to eat some microwave noodles mmm. i havent long got in so luckily caleb is sleeping in pushchair but i can hear him stiring so wont be long till he's up.
I bought calebs 1st birthday/xmas present today was only £5 just a shape sorter for when he's 12 months.
I think i found out a week before oh's birthday so middle of april but it doesnt seem long ago though. i still miss being pregnant but i am enjoying the smiles and gurgles now.
Had to wake caleb at 6am today i felt bad because he was fast asleep but we had to be ready for shopping at 8.
Emma lilly will get better she will find a routine. caleb wont go in his cot til last feed just before 10pm and last night was the 1st night i didnt have to have him in the bed with me because normaly he wakes at 2/3 then 4 and wont go back to sleep.xx

shopping at 8? wow! wanna take me shopping at 8 one day? :D

Ive got the car today, but nowhere to go. Avas doing her fighting sleep in the afternoon thing so gonna go for a drive then pop in to a friends for a bit. I would go to tesco,but i cant it takes all my money before i even walk in the door hahahaha.

ye my oh works nights and finished at 8 so had to be up but i dont know how we took 2hours to shop.
Im going into town 2moro so hopefully will by myself something. i want some flat boots and some jean leggings as i i am getting bored of my jeans and combats now x

Hi all

Sorry some of you are feeling ill, hope you all get better soon :hugs:

I have no idea what I'd do if I got ill, especially as I hardly ever do and when I do I just sleep it off. I'm really hoping Jake got my immune system cos DH gets flu every time we return from holiday from being on the plane/lack of sleep on overnight flight.

Raining lots here, so I've not really done much. Been to MIL who's babysitting our niece (1 next week). It's so cute watching her with Jake but it's hard to believe that they could, age wise, be brother and sister if you'd got caught straight away, that would be sooo hard work.

Nic, Aw I hope Noah was ok :hugs: How are you?

MTA, :waves: How are you? im sorry you all got the cold Im glad Hollie is drinking full bottles again now :hugs:

Claire, Im lovig the new picture :flower:

Emma, Im glad Lilly slept in her cvot most of the night for you sorry she wouldnt go back to sleep until 4am :hugs: Not getting enough sleep makes you feel like that its the worse feeling :hugs::hugs:

Faye, How are you? How was shopping?

Jaydee, How are you?

We went into town today did some shopping & had lunch with my mum

hi lorna im fine thanks was nice to go shopping get food in the house ha ha. i`m going shopping to just for some boots and maybe some clothes i think.
How are you feeling? got any plans for the weekend x

Faye, Im glad your doing good :flower: Im doing great thanks :D cant beleive Emilie is 3 months next week so is Caleb isnt he? where has the time gone? :wacko:

Were off bowling tomorrow afternoon, How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->