*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I didn't ntice the weeing instead of weaning either!

Still feeling better but not great stomach keeps grumbling and growling at me :wacko: oh and i've another blooming wisdom tooth cutting through :cry: and its reeeally close to my back tooth im scared its too close feels like all my teeth on one side are being pushed down if that makes sense lol

photo's went ok wee monster would not crack a single smile typical!! but got some lovely ones of him on his tummy :) have to go back sat 10th (think) to pick and have the other photographer coming back on wed to view photo's. WHY DO THEY CONSTANTLY HASSLE??!! Sorry lol am i the only one thats had photo places on the phone sending letters all the time?lol Have had bounty in hospital (mum paid for a few) then emma's diary with barrettandcoe (guy coming back out on wed) then parkway photography as I had gift voucher (sat 10th) and have had three letters from cherubs or something about a leather portfolio for £29.95 and must make appointment now for first photo (its like 3 photo's at 4months, 8months and 12months) oh and i have 4 vouchers for pixiphoto as well :dohh:

Nic will have a nosey now :) xx

Sweetlullaby, Im glad you got some good pictures Sorry Matthew didnt smile though :hugs: Ive only had one letter through the post cant remember who off as I didnt pay much attention :blush: we still have the family photo gift expereince MIL brought us for christmas Im going to make the appointment next week sometime

hi lorna caleb likes the jumperoo we have to bounce it or sometimes if there is a pillow under feet he will bounce a little.↲Caleb has a snotty nose. I thinks it's from my mom's house. When i lived with oh at his dad's he only had coal fire so even though we have central heating we only have it on 18/20 at a push but caleb is always warm and my mom and dad have it on 23 so i think thats why . He is ok but he keeps waking himself up and doesn't want all his milk. I think i might get some of that nose spray. Is it any good?↲On the other hand it is raining and horrible x hope everyone is ok and little ones to. Sorry post so long x

Faye, Sorry Caleb is snotty :hugs: I havent used the calpol spray yet actually I havent found it yet someone said Lloyds do it

Im glad Caleb likes his Jumperoo were thinking of getting one for Emilie

I only sent my tax credits forms off last week cutting it very fine I know :blush:

:wave:

How is everyone?

yay on the shoes FF!

No Dewi didnt do as well last night darn it! Ah well I'm resigned to never sleeping more thn 2 hours.

hi lorna at least you will get back paid from the child tax. I have just got potatoes ready for dinner later otherwise it wont get done plus caleb is sleeping to x x

Ah I just had to put dewi in the bath....it was one of 'those' nappies!

Faye, I know what you mean I do alot of my jobs while Emilie naps too :haha:

those who already get tax credits when you went to the website "do I qualify?" was the sum it said right when the claim came through?

pah who knows we got different quotes online and on the phone and what we got was different to both!!

not that £600 in a year will go far!

The website says £117 a year for us guess the only way of telling is when you get it eh?

It's not a year, it is from now till 5th April 2010. Divide that by 5 and you'll get a weekly amount x

We've calculated ours for the year...its rubbish.

yup then got the letter which gave us an amount from which we worked out the year.

i couldnt understand the internet one so i just phoned and waited for the letter.

Lorna i manged to get the calpol spray from boots and they haid it in sainsburys to will try it later , caleb is sleeping.
Caleb has had bits of milk so far not taking alot of milk so think he might have a cold coming.
Chicken is in oven and roast potatoes ready to be done. cant wait, oh doesn't like the bones so i enjoy have the legs or breast mmm.
Oh is off now till tuesday night so its nice to have him back for a few days at night.
How is evryone xx

Nic, now youve said that I realised I wasnt reading it right :haha: How are you?

Faye, Ive just popped to boots to get a few things & saw it there :haha:I didnt buy any yet though, :happydance: on OH being there,

Im doing good, How is everyone?

Mmm, we get naff all tax credits. But, I don't think we really deserve them tbh... we don't have many outgoings so we do well. I think it's well scaled by the sounds of things, though it depends where you live. I always think that people living in London areas etc. should get more.

Aaaanyway, yesterday was fun! Went clothes shopping for the first time since I was pregnant and was happy to be looking as good as before in the same sized clothes! Hurrah! Bought lots of new tops/jeans/leggings/cardigans and some knit ugg type boots. Time to be more yummy mummy than slummy mummy :haha:

We also bought a new tv unit, yes it's very boring but I was so excited about it. What has become of me? A tv unit! SNORE!

Last night, Molly slept from 12pm to 11am with a feed at 4-5! Crazy! I won't hold my breath, though. :lol:

x

Leanne, That great on Molly sleeping well, :happydance: On new clothes :flower:

Im weird some of my bottoms fit some dont, all my tops do tough :shrug: cant have it :haha:

Emilie sleeps 9:30pm - 6/7am now than wakes for a feed & shouts until you get her up :haha: its amazing how used to early mornings you get

hello ladies
lilly slept in her cot last night :D
she slept from 10-12 fed her, then 1-4 fed her then she came in bed with me ... i was soooo tired i just gave in :( but thts brillant for her to be honest, and shes currently having a snooze, finally feel like im getting somewhere with her, shes sooo high needs i can only ever grab 5 mins if i put her in her cot to watch her mobile.
tried her in her sling n she just literally screams, i persaveered (sp) for 15 mins but she got her self sooo wound up i felt guilty n took her out.
how are you all doing ladies ... having a nice weekend? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->