December 2008 Mummies

It sounds similar Tyff have you got a clinic you can take her to for some advice?

Hey guys, great to hear how everyone's doing!
The little treaures seem to be growing big and strong! Although reading about everyone elses clothes and nappy sizes makes me worry about how huge Lexie is! She is already in size 3 nappies and has been in 3-6 month clothes for the past week or so!!!!
Tyff sorry to hear that you've been feeling down but i'm so glad that you've been and seen someone. Hopefully you will be feeling more yourself soon. I am also having huge battles with some bottles that lexie has, she screams and screams and trys to wriggle away, take away the bottle and she screams because she's hungry! She has had a cold and cough for about a week so i put it down to her being congested, she is being sick an awful lot so i'm to wondering if it's reflux.
As for injections i still haven't managed to get her for her first lot yet!!! Bad mother i am !! Firstly the appointment was made for the wrong clinic so had to re-make, then we had the bad snow and the nurse cancelled as she couldn't make it in, then Lexie had a cold so they wouldn't do it, then took her on monday and they said her cough was still too bad!!! Have re-booked for this Monday so hopefully fingers crossed! Feels like i live at the doctors and they will be asking me to their christmas party soon!
Maybe we should start a December Babies thread where we could all put a current photo, weight etc... a bit like the bump ones would be great to see their progress altogether!
Well bath time awaits and then me thinks a nice glass of wine!!

Malpal considering Brooke and Lexie are DD buddies Brooke isnt even filling out 0-3 clothes yet :lol:

what is it with decemeber babies and reflux callum was diagnosed at around 2weeks with it, we do pretty well though at the moment i keep him laid upwards in my arms for about 30mins after a feed. monday was pretty bad though every feed he was projectile vomiting. but hes putting weight on so im not too worried about him.

oh and malpal Clara didnt have her first jabs till she was nearly 4months old so dont feal too bad hun she had every cold going and caught chicken poxs at 8weeks so docs refused to do it aswel. as for clothes callums just getting into 0.3 but still has a few newborn stuff that fits him. and his tigger jumper and jeans set still fits and thats tiny baby lol, i cannot imagine him in 3-6 mths i look at the clothes and his whole body would fit into a tshirt hes a very compact little man

On the clothes front, honestly, those of you around 2 months still in newborn will find in a month's time your baby is out of 0-3! I'm amazed by how much Byron has shot up in the past month.

That's what Lexie did, shot up from 0-3 to 3-6. She still fits in 0-3 tops though but pants, coats, and babygros are 3-6. I got her weighed today, she is 11lb 7oz. :) Her injections went well, she only cried for about 15seconds, (each leg) And was fine afterwards. I made sure I had a bottle to give her straight after, and it saved the day. She has not groaned since. :lol: She's settled after 10mins of being in her cot tonight, which mummy is so pleased about. It normally takes her about half an hour (got to keep running up stairs to put her dummy back in) :rofl: She's been grabbing her toy today and putting it in her mouth, and biting it. I was like, Woooooo she couldn't do that the other day, she would just grab it. :D x

Malpal considering Brooke and Lexie are DD buddies Brooke isnt even filling out 0-3 clothes yet :lol:

Oh heck!! Do you think i should go and get her measured for her first bra???? :rofl: Must admit it is more length ways that she is outgrowing things. Apprantly she is tall and she has the longest legs ever! :rofl: This came as no surprise as her daddy is 6ft 2". Glad she didn't inherite my 5ft1" shortness!! Get her weighed on Thursday so we will see how she's doing. She was 11ib 2oz 4 weeks ago so i dread to think what the little porker will be!

OMG I can't believe some of the December babies are in 3-6 month clothes already :shock:

Niamh is still in newborn for most things :dohh: 0-3 months drown her, and she's still in tiny baby nappies (well she was, I've just changed over to cloth nappies) She's 10lbs 4 oz, but very tall and thin.

Niamh had reflux too, but thankfully we got a prescription for it today and she is SO much better :) Tyff, Niamh was doing EXACTLY what Claire is doing! I would take her in and get checked. Last night Niamh screamed for 6 hours pretty much.

So we got Niamh proper cloth nappies today and I *love* them. :) I've posted pics in the photo gallery. They are so soft against her skin and so easy to use.

So Simon was supposed to get his first vaccinations today.
We were dashing around trying to get all sorts of errands done beforehand and I wound up using up the last diaper in the diaper bag. Wouldn't you know as we were almost at the clinic, we heard some distinctive squelching noises from the back seat.
Sure enough, three days worth of poo was blasting out the sides and back of the diaper. Thank god Simon was wearing a nice absorptive quilted cotton snowsuit!
I called the clinic and cancelled.
We'll be getting vaccinations tomorrow morning.
And I will never ever go out of the house without at least three diapers in that bag.

Morning ladies ,

Well im having a few problems with Logan the last couple of days ! We have swapped his milk to the comfort and he screamed all day yesterday with what i can only think was his tummy ache and trapped wind. I even had to give him a dose of calpol to see if that would help.

He is still feeding every 3 hours and im exhusted by time he settles after a feed im only getting about 1 1/2 sleep !!!

awww m&p try a bit of infacol b4 a feed it will help bring up the wind clara was like that when she was on formula, i put her on the aptimal and she didnt seem as bad with that but still had her off days with really bad tummy ache.

awww m&p try a bit of infacol b4 a feed it will help bring up the wind clara was like that when she was on formula, i put her on the aptimal and she didnt seem as bad with that but still had her off days with really bad tummy ache.

Thank you but we have been using all the colic treatments since he was a couple of weeks old < we are now running out of ideas :dohh:

Have you tried colief? Expensive, but it works!

Glad you finally got someone to give you something for the reflux rafwife? Have you noticed a huuuuge turnaround already?

It must be a december baby thing seems we have quite a few with reflux :)

Have you tried colief? Expensive, but it works!

Unfortunatly we have , nothing seems to work ! the HV thinks he will grow out of it but its really hard having him so upset everyday !

M&P i hope logan gets better hun and you get some much needed sleep :hugs: xx

:hugs: m&p, hope he settles soon.

lol at Sarahkka! We always go out with at least 3 nappies, even for a really short trip and vene with our bulkier cloth nappies! Hope the jabs are fine when he gets them.

Glad Lexie's jabs went ok.

yep Freddie is well into 3-6 months now! and some of those are snug depending where they are from!

hope your all well, sounds like there are alot of gassy babies out there bless them! wind is miserable!

feels like years ago we had our old thread in 3rd tri!!!! xxx

ahh! Hi December Mummies! :D How are you all? All the babies are looking gorgeous! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->