December 2008 Mummies

:hi: Kelly! Awww, can't believe your LO is going to be one in 2 days! It goes so quick, eh?

I'm glad you stopped by here. We love keeping in touch!

How is everyone doing??

Kelly happybirthday for LO

Can anyone else believe its nearly a year since our LO's came out and met us:cloud9:
xx

It's doing my head in! I can't believe that in 2 weeks Claire's going to be a year old! Although atm I'm more worried about getting all of her decorations finished and set up before the big day! :cake:

I want to see pictures from everyone's parties!!!

Its mad isnt it

We arnt haveing a party just a small get together but I couldnt resist getting banners to put up and balloons. I will post a picture

How is claire??
xx

She's sick. 2nd time in a month! :hissy: And I *think* she might be teething. :shrug: Hard to say, she still doesn't have any teeth, lmao.

She's walking now! I posted a thread in the baby club forum! Although I guess in 2 weeks I'll be posting more in the Toddler section. I can't believe she's a toddler already! :cry:

How's Aidan? Do you have Facebook? I'm always skulking around for pictures of Dec. Mums LOs. My security settings are rather high, but if you PM me your email addy, I'll add you! :flower:

When are you girls going to start posting in Toddler? From a year old?

PB, thats a good idea, will copy it over :)

I was figuring around a year? Can't believe she's only got 2 more weeks left of being a "baby"! :cry:

Aww bless her her immune system must be a little low at the moment. aidan is Ill too

Rafwife I think its around a year too. I want my baby back :cry:

I will send you the link Tyff for my facebook
xx

Am I supposed to be posting in toddler now? But he doesn't toddle yet!

Here are some pics. The day before his birthday when we opened to some prezzies together (my stupid toybox that took an age to paint and turned out a bit rubbish). Then on his birthday. Then finally the day after at our friend's house where we stayed for the weekend. He's looking forlorn because we'd packed away most of his toys then for travelling!

It's his party in Sunday so we'll get some proper pics then.

Attachments

• P1060040sm.jpg
    P1060040sm.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 12
  • P1060057sm.jpg
    P1060057sm.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 10
  • P1060064sm.jpg
    P1060064sm.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 9
  • P1060079sm.jpg
    P1060079sm.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 11
  • P1060102sm.jpg
    P1060102sm.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 11
Awww happy belated birthday Byron! Omg :cry: where the hell has this year gone??!?!

I cant believe Leo will be ONE in 11 days!!!!

Its so weird xx

Aww PB is is gawjuss looks like he had fun

Sophie Its so scary Where have our babies gone??
xx

I know its just crazy! It doesnt even feel like a year does it? Its completely flown by! xxx

Loved the pictures!!!! :cloud9:

I know! Part of me wants to troll through my pregnancy journal and see if I've written something from this time last year. Hmmm!

Huzzah! I have one from December 1st, 2008!

Had horrible, horrible pains last night while out at OH's parents place for Sunday dinner. Oh. My. God. I really don't think it was anything signifigant, like preset labour or something like that, but maaaaaan, very uncomfortable. My BH's were making my tummy super rock hard, and then it was really painful on the drive back since the roads were bad and really bumpy.

I ended up bawling after we dropped off OH's sister, the pain was that intense. Baby Girl was moving around so I knew she was okay, and figured that a warm bath would probably help matters. It did, but didn't totally take them away. I think my maternity jeans are too tight now, and I need to invest in bigger ones. I do NOT want to experience any sort of pain like that again unless it's labour and I'm going to get something out of it!

LOL.

Hope you all had a great weekend. December 1st! Woohoo! Never thought this month would get here!

:rofl:

Hey ladies, how have those birthday celebrations been coming along? You have all been very quiet so must be busy with presents and parties I think!

Byron's been teething non-stop for about 2 months now and it's getting us all down. It goes up and down a bit, we've probably been getting on average one night a week sleeping through but more often we've been back to maybe 5 hours sleep tops and much less some nights. He's had so many high temperatures and things and the snot continues to make him vomit most mornings and sometimes other times of day too. However we got the 8th incisor and a couple of days ago discovered a top right molar had broken through which we hadn't expected as the bottom ones are so close to the top of the gum and we couldn't even feel the top ones! :dohh: Looks like the top one on the left is on it's way too. He's howling as I speak with DH trying to settle him back to sleep. I'll be so glad when all this teething is over and done with! How did parents cope in the past before ibuprofen?!

We're all set for Christmas. Lots of presents for Byron under the tree, most of them are for him by far! DH and I got ourselves a camcorder for Christmas, which is quite exciting. Now we can start capturing those super-cute things Byron does before he grows out of them. So many have been lost to the past already. :(

Eeek sounds like your having a nightmare with teething :shock: poor little man :(

Brookes just cutting her top two teeth atm so that will be 4 in 6 weeks which isnt bad going, she isnt too bad with them really, just a bad sleeper, she's never been great anyway :rofl:

I darent put presents under the tre or Brooke will open them :rofl:

Haha! Byron's not much fussed with opening presents no matter how hard we try! He does like cards though especially if they have lions on.

Hey everyone!
More than halfway through the month and look at all those birthdays!
Teething is bugging this household somewhat, but it's all symptoms, no results. Simon still has the same 8 incisors he's had for months. Poor baby, his sleep was definitely affected last night.
And PB, I don't know if you remember those ads from the 1890s that I posted last summer, but before ibuprofen, parents used a very effective morphine syrup. :shock:
I think Simon is one of the last December babies, if not the last. Was anyone born Dec.31?
This time last year, I was so big and sore and watching everyone else have babies while my due date came and went!
and look at all these beautiful children now!
We survived the first year and so did they! :happydance:

Haha, I'd forgotten about those ads! Poor mums would just have had to cope though I reckon.

I want to see some birthday photos!

I don't have the images back from my photographer yet. :blush: But here are 3 that a friend sent me. Don't mind the last picture of me. CLEARLY I need to lose some more weight! :haha:

https://x10.xanga.com/900f434672633260556514/m207552539.jpg

Our little family! <3

https://x84.xanga.com/f3cf702309332260629926/m207615910.jpg

With her "I'm 1 Today!" award ribbon

https://xb7.xanga.com/1c2f425b09333260629930/m207615914.jpg

Trying to get her to open her gifts.

She didn't really care to open them. :shrug: She did however LOVE the tissue paper, and had great fun ripping it into tiny shreds. I tried to get her to do the same thing with the wrapping paper, but no such luck. :rofl:

Oh Tyff you all look fab! I love Claire's dress. Can't wait to see lots of photos on FB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->