December 2008 Mummies

Awwwww no Michy you all sound like your in the wars!!

I hope your all better soon hun

Aw Michy you poor thing. I hope you're all well soon! :hugs:

Well my lil minature is still a good baby. Sleeps at night no problem, wakes up every 4 hours for her feed. She is a pain to give water to though, she hates it. But the thing is cause she's not taking it she was crying when she was trumping last night, and when she poo'ed it was abit hard. Poor thing. So I'm going to have to keep trying to give her it daily. She has started smiling at me! :cloud9: It was yesterday when I went up to her face coo'ing and she smiled! So my mum did it and she did it to my mum, Its soo cute! Hehe. She got weighed the other day and she's 9lb 02oz now. :D And health visitor says she's the strongest baby she's held in a while lol. She's held her own head up since birth. It's crazy.

Hope all dec babies are doing fine! xx

hey girlies :D

Yay to december mummy thread!! ive missed the pregnancy thread!!

Hope everyones well and babies are doing good :D

xx

hiya everyone, been and registered my lil man today, he still hasnt been weighed since being born so ive got no update on that MW promises to bringscales on thurs to do him for me. HV still not been out either god the nhs is slack around here. hes had his physio today as his feet were a little turned in when he was born but they have come fine ive just got to keep massaging his feet and go back in 2 weeks to make sure they are still ok then he can be discharged. god i cannot belive this time 2 weeks ago i was having him its flown by.

michy i hope you all get better soon

well i think instead of labour dust we need to send sleep dust to all the restless babies
:dust: xxxxxx

Been doing okay, now that I've accepted that Claire is on formula. She's doing well, which is great. Also what's great is that the formula sustains her longer than the breastmilk did, so I'm getting at least 4 hours of un-interrupted sleep as opposed to the 1.5 - 2 hours when I was breastfeeding. Sleep is a wonderful thing. Not that she let me sleep last night though!

The little monkey woke herself back up due to getting the hiccups. Seriously... I held her for a good half hour to see if she'd get them, and nothing. The second I lay her down in her bassinet? Bam! Hiccuping like no tomorrow. Argh. Ah well, hopefully tonight I can get some sleep.

How's everyone feeling physically? This totally might be TMI, but has anyone attempted sex since having their LOs? OH and I are getting kind of ansy :blush: but I'm still kind of scared to actually do the deed....

Yeah I did when Niamh was about two weeks old :blush: hurt like hell and I didn't even tear or anything during delivery. Haven't been brave enough to try again.

I don't know when the next time I'll be having sex ha ha ha, No partner = Nil action for me! :rofl:

Yes Tyff we have since about 2 weeks after Brooke was born, it was fine, i was a little bit tender but it was ok (i didnt tear or anything during labour)

:hugs: to those who need them.

Byron started smiling at 5 weeks exactly and now smiles daily getting more frequent. The first time he stared at my face then broke into a big full grin made me cry! :cloud9: He started making his own sounds last week too. Got him weighed Monday and he came rolling in at 9lb13 so he's doing about a lb every fortnight.

One the downside this past week he's developed two bad habits. One is nipple chewing and clamping when he chokes or isn't interested enough in feeding. So much so that my left nipple has actually got a sore patch that has broken open so I'm expressing from that boob til it heals. I hope not long because my right nipple is getting sore now! The other is waking the moment he is put down. I've been having to co-sleep for an hour or so before I wake and can put him in his basket. He won't settle from this though until 2pm earliest. It's a bit of a nightmare and we are getting very tired!

Me and the oh tried :sex: the other night but my stomach is still very tender from the section so we had to stop !!

Logan has been a real grump the last 2 days he keeps crying and wont settle unless hes in my arm s and then its only for a short while ! If hes no better tomorrow im going to get the doctor to check him just to be on the safe side !

My hw came today and he has only put on 4oz in a week and she made me feel a little fed up saying he really should be putting on a little more !

morning mummys!!

Finally callum should be weighed today i cannot wait to see how much he is and if this boobie juice is working, i had to stop bf clara at 3weeks as she was constantly feeding but it just wasnt satisfying her, im hoping i can bf callum for a few months.
on subject of milk has anyones lo been chucking back milk at all, im not sure if hes just over feeding but every now n then callum has a mass sicky moment and brings loads up then just falls to sleep he did it last night then continued to sleep from 11-4 i cudnt stop checking on him, he only wakes up once in night if i feed him around 10-11pm and feeds between 2-3hourly during the day.

morning mummys!!

Finally callum should be weighed today i cannot wait to see how much he is and if this boobie juice is working, i had to stop bf clara at 3weeks as she was constantly feeding but it just wasnt satisfying her, im hoping i can bf callum for a few months.
on subject of milk has anyones lo been chucking back milk at all, im not sure if hes just over feeding but every now n then callum has a mass sicky moment and brings loads up then just falls to sleep he did it last night then continued to sleep from 11-4 i cudnt stop checking on him, he only wakes up once in night if i feed him around 10-11pm and feeds between 2-3hourly during the day.

Hi Honey, how did the weigh in go???

xx

Anyone seen Sophie posting around anywhere? :) I was wondering about her and Molly. I didn't realize Molly left BnB. It's too bad, I always enjoyed her posts.

Wow it seems like an age since I last posted on this thread!
Will go back and catch up with the posts I havent read yet.
Hope you are all enjoying mummy hood?????
My lil Oliver is settleing in well and putting on weight like crazy!
He's gained over a lb since he was born xXx 10 oz of that went on in the space of 5 days!!!!!! I think Im producing cream not milk! pmsl

(I didnt know Molly had left, anyone know why?? get the feeling I missed something there. Hope she is ok xXx)

the weigh in was brill hes 7lb 6oz so put on 10lb since he was born MW was impresed altho i thought he may have put a little more on but then remebered they do loose some when they are born but as he wasnt weighed since i dont know how much he lost.
Mw also phoned hv who niped out today, shes going to come back nxt friday to weigh him again and do his height and head measurements and shes going to find claras notes which have gone awol from our prev docs thats why shes not been out to see her, but she seems a lovely hv easier to talk to than my previous one.

poloma great news about oliver i couldnt txt you back as i hadnt toped up yet so havent got my free txts.

what happened to molly? i think i missed something there aswel.

Hello December Mums :hi:

Molly's Left?! Aw,I didn't know. Hope she's ok.

How's everyone? & Their babies?

My little Lexie is doing great. She's smiling alot now, (Only at me & my mum though),lol. She's still skinny with her wind. She's growing too fast, Last week she fit perfect in her Newborn babygro's. Not this week, She's suddenly gone to big for them, so i've had to take them to the charity shop already! It's a good job I stocked up with 0-3 & 3-6m babygro's isn't it. She started losing her hair a couple of weeks back but I think it's stopped coming out now. It's left her with a peacock style hair-do ha ha. :lol:

Aww bless, sounds like Lexie's doing well hun!! Cant believe shes outgrown her clothes already!!

Brookes trying her hardest to smile bless her, we get half smiles and funny faces right now :rofl:

Shes only just coming out of early/tiny baby stuff only because shes getting too long, they fit fine in the body, though she only weighs about 8 and a half lbs.

Tyler only lasted in his first born stuff for 2 weeks!! he's so long!! hes in 0-3 atm and some of them are abit snug!!

Do you notice that different shops the sleepsuits are all different sizes even when they say 0-3?? xx

Didn't realise this thread was still going over here. :dance:

Definately missed something with Molly and has anyone heard from Shri at all?

Liam is already a Month old! :shock: Weird thing is that we seem to be just getting on with it. He's fitted in perfectly with Charlies established system and any hiccups or sleeplessness has been dealt with really easily. In fact apart from us all having a stinking cold everythings going brilliantly. :shock:

To be honest I'm just waiting for the wheels to fall off, :lol: it's all going far too well! :rofl:

Claire still SWIMS in newborn sized sleepers and whatnot. It's crazy! I know she's put on weight (won't know for sure until Friday at her doctor's appt) but everything is still huge on her. Maybe she'll be like Lexi and all of a sudden one day nothing will fit anymore!

Can't believe she'll be a month old on Monday. That went quick! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->