December 2010 TTC!

Hiya,

is it ok if I join? Jeesh I remember being on the thread last christmas 'all I want for christmas is a BFP' that feels like such a long time ago.

Good luck everyone!!!

xxx

Hey every1-would any1 mind me joining?? In new.
I had my copper coil removed on Monday!!sooo excited xxx

Aw booglebump so glad you can start ttc. Sorry I'm so far behind, how come you had to WTT? You don't have to answer if you don't want to by the way.

Quick question, do you girls count testing date as 14 dpi or the following day? Xx

Aw booglebump so glad you can start ttc. Sorry I'm so far behind, how come you had to WTT? You don't have to answer if you don't want to by the way.

Quick question, do you girls count testing date as 14 dpi or the following day? Xx

We were going to wait till we were married, but we couldn't wait :haha:

xxx

Hi everyone! How is every one getting on? I'm 7dpo and can't help but symptom spot! But I think I have some good ones but trying not to get my hopes up!!

they include-
sore boobs
stretching/stabbing twinges in my pelvis
lots and lots of creamy cm
tiredness
headaches
vivid dreams

Anyone else had similar symptoms? What do you think?!! :flower:

Hi I'm 6 DPO, having some very strange abdominal pain, feeling very bloated, and reasonable amount of CM. First month using Agnus Castus to shorten luteal phase (which has worked with bells on!) and 3rd month using OPK's and Pre-Seed. Fingers crossed for us both, when are you going to give in and do a test? I'm due period 21st Dec but as I ov early could get away with testing from 19th onwards... This next week wait is going to drag! :( x

Its getting harder and harder towait as testing gets closer! 10 dpo today.... fingers crossed!

:dust: to everyone

Hi Ava and wantingagirl :hugs:

xxx
Hey booflebump:)
I got confused as to how to find any posts that had been replied to,so I thought no1 had posted.lol

I AF is due on Xmas eve (I sooooo hope it doesn't arrive)

Glad that u can try now-I also have been WTT forever and am so impatient. I want to be preg now!lol
:happydance:

Hi everyone! How is every one getting on? I'm 7dpo and can't help but symptom spot! But I think I have some good ones but trying not to get my hopes up!!

they include-
sore boobs
tiredness
headaches
vivid dreams

Wow! they sound like some great positive symptoms, Amy! Good luck! :thumbup: When are you testing?
I have had a few of those myself :cloud9:
Mine include:

twinging in uterus
exhaustion
vivid baby dreams
headaches
food cravings
weight loss
crazy emotions

Most of these I experienced at the start of my last pregnancy, so FXd!
Good luck and baby dust to everyone else! :dust:

they include-
sore boobs
tiredness
headaches
vivid dreams

Wow! they sound like some great positive symptoms, Amy! Good luck! :thumbup: When are you testing?
I have had a few of those myself :cloud9:
Mine include:

twinging in uterus
exhaustion
vivid baby dreams
headaches
food cravings
weight loss
crazy emotions

Most of these I experienced at the start of my last pregnancy, so FXd!
Good luck and baby dust to everyone else! :dust:

Oh Shelleney that's really exciting! I was starting to think I shouldn't be symptom spotting, but when they're there its hard to ignore them!! I'm 8dpo today so I still need to wait. AF is due Wednesday, but I might do some ic from around 10dpo! Can't help myself!!

When are you testing? FX'd for you :) :)

Ooh, I really hope the :witch: doesnt arrive on weds. and hope you get a :bfp: before then anyways! Good luck :thumbup:
I tested on Tuesday, but got a :bfn: so was just gonna wait for the :witch: but now she is 3 days late....
so think im gonna test again tomorrow. im excited and scared at the same time.
How do you feel about it all?
xx

It sounds like you wouldn't be disappointed if you tested now.... I feel a :bfp: coming on for you!! How many dpo were you on Tuesday?

I can understand how you are scared and excited.... I honestly don't know how I feel, its a mixture of staying positive and really hoping it might be real, but also trepidation as I know I will be so disappointed if its not my month. I'm scared that my LP is going to let me down.

Please test!!! :happydance: :flower: :happydance:

Thank you Hun.
I dont actually know if or when i ovulated. didnt use any OPKs, tempting, etc.
I used to have a 28 day cycle, and im on CD31 now, which is why i think im late.
i assumed id ovulated on 26/11, which would make me 16dpo today. although im not completely sure. but that woulve made me only 11dpo on tuesday when i got the bfn. which is understandable.

oh god! this is all so confusing!!!! argh! :shrug: :dohh:
xx

PS: i really hope this is your month Amy! you deserve a nice big :bfp: for christmas!!!
xx

Its getting harder and harder towait as testing gets closer! 10 dpo today.... fingers crossed!

:dust: to everyone

When are you testing, Imp?
xx

I gave in and tested today ... BFN. But I guess its still early (11dpo I think). af its due in Wed/Thurs I think. I'll try to wait thill then to test again. I've had light cramps and light headaches, as well as wired dreams... so I'm still trying to hold out hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->