December 2010 TTC!

Sorry to hear about your BFN Imp :hugs:
But maybe 11dpo is abit early. I got a BFN on 11dpo too. So hoping the next test will BFP for both of us!
And your symptoms sound promising! Good luck!
xx

I was very weak this morning and did an ic, very clear :bfn: :( But its fine as I'm only 9dpo!! Silly I know! But my temps are still rising so trying to stay positive! :)

Got my fingers crossed for you IMP :)
Hows it going Shelleney? :flower:

lots of lovely :dust: for you both x x x

Well, I came off the pill on Friday 6th December and had my WD bleed which finished on thurs 9th Dec. We have DTD every day since then! I know there's not much chance of me ovulating a week after coming off the pill but it's fun so why not?! I have know idea when I'm going to ovulate or what it feels like when I do (been on pill for 11 years!) but I hope that I will have my super fertile period this month and ovulate soon. I guess you can call today CD8 - is that right? We are going to continue :sex: every other day (apart from weekends - every day!!!!! :happydance:) throughout this cycle and see what happens. I'm feeling very chilled out which is nice too! Off snowboarding in a week's time so will be interesting!!!! I'm still drinking the odd glass of wine at weekends :blush: (hey, it's Xmas right?) and keeping off the caffeine (never drink tea and only have decaf coffee cos I like the taste anyway). I know it's way into the future but if my AF doesn't arrive by mid-Jan, I'm going to test!!!!!

Hi clareybeary!! Its lovely to hear how relaxed and happy you are- I need to take a leaf out your book as I've become a stresshead the past few days! :growlmad::wacko:

Best of luck..... lots of :dust: x x

Thanks Amy. I'm kind of in limbo waiting for any symptoms of either coming off the pill or ovulating but so far nothing's changed. Except maybe an increased sex drive over the last two days - I'm finding my DH completely irresistable at the moment (not that I didn'tg before!). Fingers crossed for all of us!!!!

haha!! The more you have the more you want!! :haha:
The best ov symptoms are stretchy eggwhite cm, increased sexdrive, and some get ov pain twinges, but you'll soon get to know your own signs! Sounds like you've definitely got one of them :haha:

Hi everyone how are you all? I'm ok. This is my first day back at work (or first time to a computer) since the bad snow fall on Monday. Its a total nightmare and if forecasts are correct its to come back and last a month.

Over the last week or so I've had a massively increased sex drive. The last few days i've been getting cramp like pains but more in my sides than at the front. I've been temping but so far i've never been able to get an ovu sign on fertility friends possibly because i dont wake up the same time everyday. I try checking CM but sometimes find it difficult to (TMI ALERT) tell the difference between EWCM and old "sperm". Does anyone else find this?

haha!! The more you have the more you want!! :haha:
The best ov symptoms are stretchy eggwhite cm, increased sexdrive, and some get ov pain twinges, but you'll soon get to know your own signs! Sounds like you've definitely got one of them :haha:

Er, yes most certainly!

Haven't got the other two though alas. I very much doubt I'll ovulate until another week has gone by at least. Just hope my cycle gets back to 'normal' quickly. I'm no spring chicken if you know what I mean!!!! Just turned 31!!!! eek!

I try checking CM but sometimes find it difficult to (TMI ALERT) tell the difference between EWCM and old "sperm". Does anyone else find this?

I can absolutely relate! I think you'll know though as it is clear rather than white and really stretchy. I have had it whilst being on the pill every now and then which is weird!!!!

I can absolutely relate! I think you'll know though as it is clear rather than white and really stretchy. I have had it whilst being on the pill every now and then which is weird!!!!

Hi Clareybeary - glad to see you're relaxed and enjoying your DH and your wine too! I have also had what I would call ewcm whilst on the pill - didn't pay attention to it at the time, but makes me worry now! I was meant to be preventing ovulation so not sure what was going on :wacko:.

Anyway, I'm feeling very happy this week - all christmassy. If my guesstimates are correct, I think I'm ovulating today and we :sex: yesterday. My pre-seed arrived today too, so I think we'll 'try that out' tonight or tomorrow. Eek! Still can't get over the excitement.

Hope all you girls are doing well x

Ooo GL Hebble! Let me know how you get on with preseed! I've got ages till I ov! I was expecting to get AF Sunday or yesterday but nothing yet. Feel like she's on her way just taking her time. I get the feeling this is the last time for a while I'll WANT to see the :witch:!

Ooo GL Hebble! Let me know how you get on with preseed! I've got ages till I ov! I was expecting to get AF Sunday or yesterday but nothing yet. Feel like she's on her way just taking her time. I get the feeling this is the last time for a while I'll WANT to see the :witch:!

Is there a chance you could be pg already? Also is this your first child? I'm only asking as before i found out i was expecting #1 I kept feeling like my AF was going to come and it didnt. I was 10 weeks before i found out.

I remember saying to OH i thought AF was coming but i also remember thinking I needed the toilet quite a lot. So it was a kinda mix of both types of cramp. I never had any morning sickness although my bbs went sore.

I doubt it, we've been avoiding dtd around ov for the last few months. Tested last night with an FRER and BFN. Not totally sure on dates but think we missed it this month - and rightly so. Got a holiday booked in January you see :) happy to go snowboarding if I'm just a few days late (won't be testing till we're back) but not if I'm confirmed preggo for ages beforehand x

I doubt it, we've been avoiding dtd around ov for the last few months. Tested last night with an FRER and BFN. Not totally sure on dates but think we missed it this month - and rightly so. Got a holiday booked in January you see :) happy to go snowboarding if I'm just a few days late (won't be testing till we're back) but not if I'm confirmed preggo for ages beforehand x

Ooh! Are you a fellow snowboarder????!!!! I had my very first snowboarding lesson a couple of weeks ago and loved it. Next weekend am off on holiday snowboarding in Colorado - can't wait! I'm sure it won't matter too much if I conceive at the same time (wishful thinking) - it'd be a bonus!!!!:thumbup:

Well at least you'll be relaxed! I've been assured that in order to cause any problems I'd have to fall to the point of physically hurting my womb so I'm sure you'll be fine boarding too! Yeps DH and I learnt to board 3 years ago now and we love it. Spent most of last December in Val Thorens and we're spending some of Jan in Switzerland :) My sis was skiing up to 4 months with her youngest (mental - lol I wouldn't board past just being late)

Been MIA for a few days due to this crappy weather knocking out my Internet. We have so much fricking snow!! I'm here on my phone right now I think I've been going through withdrawal from here. Lol. Well I'm 13dpo today and bfn. Though didn't use fmu. But I don't have my hope up anymore. Af should arrive soon. Tomorrow or the day after I'd think.:cry:

Well at least you'll be relaxed! I've been assured that in order to cause any problems I'd have to fall to the point of physically hurting my womb so I'm sure you'll be fine boarding too! Yeps DH and I learnt to board 3 years ago now and we love it. Spent most of last December in Val Thorens and we're spending some of Jan in Switzerland :) My sis was skiing up to 4 months with her youngest (mental - lol I wouldn't board past just being late)

Lol - the most I'll hurt boarding hopefully is just my bum and stomach muscles!!!!

hi girls,

i am on same track ie on december,lets wait and see how far the journey upgrades

all the best to allllllllllllllllllllllllll

I'm so fed up now! Still no :witch: (3 days later than longest cycle!) but BFN with FMU :( I wish she'd hurry up so we can get BDing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->