December 2012 babies!

toothfairy29

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I haven't posted on here for a while now. I am 39 and on my 3rd pregnancy in 6 months. This will be my last whatever the outcome as I can't go through this anymore!!! I had MC at 5 wks in november 2011 and MC in Feb 2012 at 7 wks.

I am pregnant again straight after MC (no AF doc said was ok to try again) and think due 4th Dec ish although I ovulated on CD19/20 a little later because of MC and so might be few days later than this.

I have been lurking around waiting for someone to start a December post but thought I would pluck up courage to do it!! I was part of an october babies thread and soooooooooooooo hope I get to stay with this one until the little christmas pudding pops out fully cooked in time for Santa coming!!

Hope I get some company!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not at all in your month but just wanted to say congratulations and I really hope this new little bean is a strong and healthy one and that you have a really nice Christmas present!

Oh thank you and good luck to you, only 3 weeks to go!!

Hello ladies

I haven't posted on here for a while now. I am 39 and on my 3rd pregnancy in 6 months. This will be my last whatever the outcome as I can't go through this anymore!!! I had MC at 5 wks in november 2011 and MC in Feb 2012 at 7 wks.

I am pregnant again straight after MC (no AF doc said was ok to try again) and think due 4th Dec ish although I ovulated on CD19/20 a little later because of MC and so might be few days later than this.

I have been lurking around waiting for someone to start a December post but thought I would pluck up courage to do it!! I was part of an october babies thread and soooooooooooooo hope I get to stay with this one until the little christmas pudding pops out fully cooked in time for Santa coming!!

hi hun

am also just 5 weeks and due in december, am 36 and this is my 4th my other 3 are 14,11,10 so this feels all new to me again, am soooo worryed about mc i have never had one but now am older i no there is more risk, OH keeps telling me to not stress, he is over the moon and wonts to tell ppl, i have told him no but my mum is round sunday and he wonts to tell i just dont no :nope:

Hi Clair75

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I also have a 13 and 15 year old and a 17 year old stepdaughter. So totally like starting again for me also!!!!! How do you think your other children will react? I think mine will freak out and think it's gross!!! I don't think they are going to take the news well but to be honest I hardly see them these days as they have busy social lives so???!!!!!

Hi Clair75

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I also have a 13 and 15 year old and a 17 year old stepdaughter. So totally like starting again for me also!!!!! How do you think your other children will react? I think mine will freak out and think it's gross!!! I don't think they are going to take the news well but to be honest I hardly see them these days as they have busy social lives so???!!!!!

am really not sure. my little girl said she dont wont any more brothers or sisters so thats not a good start, as for the boys i dont think ther will care lol am not going to tell them for a long time or as long as i can, the older one will notce am not drinking lol and we have a holiday booked for end of may so by then i thik they will no as not be drinking on that, am a bit worryed about the holiday as going to spain and with the flight ill only be 12 /13 weeks but am sure be ok only on plan 2 hours...:wacko:
when are you going to tell your children

I don't know to be honest, like you said I will probably wait as long as possible. All being well I want nuchal test at about 11/12 wks so I suppose if the results of this are ok and I manage to get there then about that time? I haven't told anyone with any of the last 3 pregnancies this time around apart from hubby and I didn't even tell him until I had know for 6 days this time!!! Glad I hadn't spread the news as it would have made it harder when I miscarried. Fingers crossed for this time though! Am getting good strong tests and 3+ on the clearblue digi (never got this even at 7wks before) so hope it will all go well! x x x

Hi! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I'm Tara, I'm 5.3 weeks pregnant, due December 9th :thumbup: I'm 38.

I have a 9 year old daughter.
My last pregnancy was 2 years ago, I lost the baby at 8 weeks, but the ultra sound said the baby was measuring 5.5 weeks. We never did see a heartbeat. I've also had an ectopic pregnancy but that was before my daughter was born. We haven't been TTC, but haven't been preventing either.

I am SO nervous this time around, I feel like I am just waiting for something bad to happen.

Think positive! That is my mantra :winkwink:

Good Luck to you!

Hi! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I'm Tara, I'm 5.3 weeks pregnant, due December 9th :thumbup: I'm 38.

I have a 9 year old daughter.
My last pregnancy was 2 years ago, I lost the baby at 8 weeks, but the ultra sound said the baby was measuring 5.5 weeks. We never did see a heartbeat. I've also had an ectopic pregnancy but that was before my daughter was born. We haven't been TTC, but haven't been preventing either.

I am SO nervous this time around, I feel like I am just waiting for something bad to happen.

Think positive! That is my mantra :winkwink:

Good Luck to you!

hi hun

welcome and Congratulations on your pregnancy to,:happydance: positive thinking babe, all will be well just take each day one at a time and we will get to the finishing line, :hugs:

Hello ladies

I'm 40 and I have a little girl who is three in June so this is our second and last baby. I am due on December 1st.

I had an early miscarriage at 6 weeks before my DD was conceived so I am still a little nervous but I am getting very strong symptoms so hoping all is well.

Has anyone else not seen their GP yet? I'm finding it difficult to get there because of work but I'm worried I will have a late scan if I don't go soon.

Hx

Halle71, I haven't had a Dr's appointment yet. My first one is May 3rd. I am kinda happy about that though as I will be 8 +5 weeks. My last pregnancy ended at 5.5 (miscarried at 8 weeks) So if everything is still good by 8+5 I will feel so much better.

I'm trying not to rush anything, but 3 more weeks seems like a long time to wonder.

Hi girls, Congrats on your pregnancies, thinking positively for all of you. Honeybee we have already blogged to each other on December Snowflakes :)

I am 39 and will be turning 40 in December (yikes!) around time baby due. DH is 34. We have one DD each mine 9, his 6 and one together 20 months. I am fortunate that I have never had an mc, I am worried though re abnormalities due to my age.

Looking forward to following your pregnancies. X

Hi ladies,

I got my BFP on Friday of last week and if all goes well i will be due on the 24th December. In the past 9 months i have had 1 MC, 2CP's and an ectopic so i am extremely nervous about this one. It does feel a little different though so i thought i would pop on here and find some ladies due around the same time.

Wendy
x

Hello ladies

hi hun

am also just 5 weeks and due in december, am 36 and this is my 4th my other 3 are 14,11,10 so this feels all new to me again, am soooo worryed about mc i have never had one but now am older i no there is more risk, OH keeps telling me to not stress, he is over the moon and wonts to tell ppl, i have told him no but my mum is round sunday and he wonts to tell i just dont no :nope:

Hi :) I'm 39 and prego with my 4th! Mine are 12, 10 and 7, so it has been a while as well! Just feeling very nauseous even before the BFP! Good luck to both of you! I am due around Dec 15th :)

I'm not quite sure but I think (all being well) I will be due at Christmas! Can hardly believe I am saying it.
Very exciting. First midwife appointment (as apparently I don't need to see the GP) is on 4th May

Hi everyone. Some of you I think I've bumped into over the past few weeks. I'm nervous too. 4 weeks and 4 days so far so very very early. I have a 20 month old and had an mc in December...results were Down's Syndrome. I'm 39 and husby is 40 with rheumatoid arthritis. Finding myself worrying at every moment I'm not nauseous. What will be will be I guess...it's just on my mind all the time.

Well today is bringing more stitch like pains on an off and i feel like i just ate Sunday lunch for 10. I hope this is a good sign.

I wont get seen until i reach 7 weeks when they will give me an US because if my history. I bet this is the longest 3 weeks ever. :)

How are we all today?

I'm not quite sure but I think (all being well) I will be due at Christmas! Can hardly believe I am saying it.
Very exciting. First midwife appointment (as apparently I don't need to see the GP) is on 4th May

All going well i will be the 24th/25th. What a christmas pressie that will be for us both. :)

Will forever have the challenge about making a birthday special too!! And no joint presents!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->