December 2012 babies!

exactly!!! I feel like I should have had my BP checked (not since booking in) or wee'd into a cup more of something!!! I guess nature just does all the work...

Hello ladies! we haven't posted for a while? How are you all doing?

I am 20 weeks tomorrow can you believe!! I have my scan on Friday can't wait. Really scared as well though as I keep worrying something is wrong. Hoping to find out the gender too! Eeeeek!!!!!!!

When are all your scans?

My 20 week scan is on 27th July - so a week friday.
Not going to find out the gender though.

Bit nervous about anomalies but have decided there have been none so far (and I've worried about those) so why worry now.

May not feel like that when the 27th comes round though!

20 weeks today!! What a milestone can't believe I got here after 2 miscarriages! At 39 I was starting to think it was a sign I am too old!!

From today if in my area if I have any problems I go to labour and delivery not just the early pregnancy unit and gynae department. I know this is silly but it means a lot!
A cantaloupe and only 3 more sleeps til scan!

Does it feel like a cantaloupe to you?

Ha ha!! Sometimes!! Sometimes like I'm carrying 10 cantaloupes and sometimes I'm hardly aware of it! Funny how it changes back and forth from day to day isn't it? Some days I feel it move and kick hard others back to barely a tickle.

Are you all same?

I came off anti-depressants at 9 weeks when i realised I was pregnant. I have been on them off and on since I was 18 (now 36).
My partner of almost 4 years is used to me being a bit emotional, but right now I am taking everything personally, today I think I have burst into tears around 10 times. Feeling sorry for myself, getting pissed off because baby brain is making me feel blurry and fuzzy.
Like I can't make decisions (even simple ones like what to get for dinner). I can't motivate myself to do stuff around the house (I do work full-time and am fine when I'm at work). Days off from work with my OH just arn't as nice anymore because I guess he feels I am crying because of something he's done (even though 50% of the time it is just random, and nothing to do with him).
The irony is I've always wanted to have children and now I'm pregnant I'm an emotional mess. I just wish I knew if this was just pregnancy hormones rearing their ugly head because it's my day off and I'm bored, or if it's depression hitting me again. AGGHH. I wish I knew. If I go to my GP she'll just prescribe drugs without even asking many questions.
I just wish I could stop bloody crying!! Anyone else going through this too??

20 weeks.jpg

This morning's picture! All going well apparently! :happydance:

I came off anti-depressants at 9 weeks when i realised I was pregnant. I have been on them off and on since I was 18 (now 36).
My partner of almost 4 years is used to me being a bit emotional, but right now I am taking everything personally, today I think I have burst into tears around 10 times. Feeling sorry for myself, getting pissed off because baby brain is making me feel blurry and fuzzy.
Like I can't make decisions (even simple ones like what to get for dinner). I can't motivate myself to do stuff around the house (I do work full-time and am fine when I'm at work). Days off from work with my OH just arn't as nice anymore because I guess he feels I am crying because of something he's done (even though 50% of the time it is just random, and nothing to do with him).
The irony is I've always wanted to have children and now I'm pregnant I'm an emotional mess. I just wish I knew if this was just pregnancy hormones rearing their ugly head because it's my day off and I'm bored, or if it's depression hitting me again. AGGHH. I wish I knew. If I go to my GP she'll just prescribe drugs without even asking many questions.
I just wish I could stop bloody crying!! Anyone else going through this too??

Sorry you are feeling this way. I'm not nearly as bad but I am crying at least once a day for no reason just now. I'm not down though and am still enjoying everything. If you are down I would speak to your GP, or maybe your midwife would be able to help. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.:hugs:

didn't mean to stop the thread with my crying-talk! And the crying has stopped! Well no, occassionally something silly on the tele sets me off, but it IS better. Bloody olympians crying when getting their medals sets me crying right now. he he

Glad you are better Kat. The olympics have been so emotional haven't they? We went down last week to see a few things - amazing.

Hello ladies! How are we all doing? Is anyone else still following this thread?

I am 26 wks tomorrow! Into double figures today with 99 days to go!

I still follow! Tomorrow I am officially 6 months. Of course in weeks I was 6 months weeks ago (hate all that confusion). My bump is finally beginning to show and we are not panicking about decorating the lounge before she arrives! Eek. How are you all gorgeous mummies? Stretch marks? Craving a nice cold glass of rosé like I am? Stretching pains?

No stretch marks for me yet!!!! My bump isn't that big really and people are shocked when I say how far I am. Have put on about 7lb but was but overweight pre pregnancy so this is fine. I haven't had any negative reaction about being pregnant at almost 40 yet! Only remarks are that I must be mad as my other kids are 14 and 16!!

Hi ladies, hope you are all well. Haven't been on much since my laptop was stolen and my phone doesn't cope with this forum very well.

I am doing fine and so is the baby. Baby wouldn't play ball when we went for the 20 week scan so we ended up going back 4 times.

Found out that I'm having a girl. I am over the moon.

X

Wendy have you tried using this forum on mobile phone mode? I spotted it last week at the top of the main page. Clicked on it and now it only takes seconds to load. I have a blackberry and before I had to wait ages for each page. Try it x

Hi all!

Can't believe I am in the third trimester. Very exciting.

Lots to do and get but we're getting there!

Congrats on 3rd tri!! I am 29 wks today. Can't decide if it's dragging or flying though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->