December 2012 babies!

I definitely have a bump though still some padding is masking it. I look pregnant to me and that's all that matter now.

Hi ladies :hi:

Not been around much so i hope you are all well. The dizzieness here isnt as bad and only there if i bend or get up to quick which is a relief as it was quite scary. Other than that i have no pregnancy symptoms at all which i suppose i should be happy with but the truth is it just makes me more anxious. Eight days until my scan and i hope they fly by, i know that once i see my baby again i will relax and enjoy being pregnant.

So how is everyone?

Hi Wendy....Hi ladies!

I had my first day yesterday where I wasnt sick!!! Haven't been yet today but the day isn't over yet!! I am just finding now that I need to eat loads in the morning otherwise I get all shaky and dizzy. So cereal before work then a banana 10.30 is and I am starting to get shaky by lunch. Oddly once I have had lunch I seem to be ok.

Still no bump but heavy pelvis and definitely feeling it wiggle now!

I am sure my tum is more than flab! Looking forward to feeling wiggling! And working out that that is what I have felt!

I think I am starting to feel something. It is very surreal.

It felt like pushing outwards when I was sat bent over for me at first!
Huge milestone for me ladies last night. I told my 16 year old daughter about the baby!! Have been dreading her reaction but she laughed and said oh my god that means you do actually do it! She's happy!! Will tell my 14 year old son and his 17 year old daughter this weekend too I think. Just needed to get this one of the way as she is the difficult dramatic one!!!!

Definitely feels weird and I am not sure it is all baby movements but it is different from anything I have felt up to this point.

Just over 4 hours until my 12 week scan. Feeling really scared and really excited at the same time!!

Hi ladies,

How are we all?

I have three full days of keeping myself occupied until i get to Friday morning for my scan. Doubt i will sleep much on Thursday night. :)

I have quite a belly on me already but i think they say that you get a bump quicker after youve had one. A lot of my clothes are arleady too tight and i am struggling with my work clothes you would think i had swallowed a baby lol. Thank god i only need to hide it for a few more days and only one more working one at that. :)

Going to try and hear the heartbeat on Thursday. Otherwise, still a bit tired but appetite is coming back, finally, and the nausea is better (as long as I eat). Still producing gas like a college frat boy though!

13 weeks today!! I never thought I would reach this stage. Scan on Monday was brilliant - the little thing was so active it was hard for the sonographer to get a non blurry photo.
Saucy - my gas is awful too. DH is wondering what he married!!:wacko:

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 4
13 weeks today!! I never thought I would reach this stage. Scan on Monday was brilliant - the little thing was so active it was hard for the sonographer to get a non blurry photo.
Saucy - my gas is awful too. DH is wondering what he married!!:wacko:

That's a gorgeous wee photo LalaR. chuffed for ya..xxx

Excited to see that at 14+1 I am now growing a lemon!!

Had a go at a ticker but as you can see from below - it didn't quite work!

Hello ladies

just wondered how you are all doing tiredness wise? I am almost 16 weeks now and still sick and the tiredness seems to be getting worse. I do 37.5 hours a week but this is only in 4 days I have tuesdays off to have antenatal appts, housework shopping etc. Hubby is still wanting me to be happy and social on a weekend and likes to go out during the day and maybe to eat in the evenings. I do really long days on the 4 days I work, one of them is 11.5 hour day. When I get home I barely have the energy to drive home let alone start cooking etc.

I just seem to be exhausted. I have a 14 and 16 year old and was obviously a fair bit younger when had these 2. Plus I did not work at all.

I think that age 39, 16 weeks pregnant and working long hours is too much. Is anyone else struggling?? I am thinking I might need to try cut back some hours. But am really really stubborn and don't want to admit defeat this early??? I don't want anyone to think its my own fault for being so old???

What do you think my mature wise december buddies??? :)

Also....I have midwife tuesday for 16 week appt. Looking at notes I don't think I see her again until 25 weeks?? Surely 9 weeks is too ling to go between appts???? Anything can happen with BP etc??

Hi ladies,
Hope you are all well. I haven't been around much as things are a but hectic at work and I am shattered. All was well with my 12 week scan. Unfortunately the laptop broke and I cannot upload a pic from my phone.
The dizziness has gone and I have zero symptoms for now which I am going to enjoy.

Wendy
X

Hello ladies

just wondered how you are all doing tiredness wise? I am almost 16 weeks now and still sick and the tiredness seems to be getting worse. I do 37.5 hours a week but this is only in 4 days I have tuesdays off to have antenatal appts, housework shopping etc. Hubby is still wanting me to be happy and social on a weekend and likes to go out during the day and maybe to eat in the evenings. I do really long days on the 4 days I work, one of them is 11.5 hour day. When I get home I barely have the energy to drive home let alone start cooking etc.

I just seem to be exhausted. I have a 14 and 16 year old and was obviously a fair bit younger when had these 2. Plus I did not work at all.

I think that age 39, 16 weeks pregnant and working long hours is too much. Is anyone else struggling?? I am thinking I might need to try cut back some hours. But am really really stubborn and don't want to admit defeat this early??? I don't want anyone to think its my own fault for being so old???

What do you think my mature wise december buddies??? :)

Also....I have midwife tuesday for 16 week appt. Looking at notes I don't think I see her again until 25 weeks?? Surely 9 weeks is too ling to go between appts???? Anything can happen with BP etc??

I had my 16 week check with MW and then she said, ok book your next appointment for 28 weeks,, I nearly fell off my chair, thinking it'll nearly be over by then!!! like you I have 2 older ones but they can help so that's a positive x

I am 35 years young, almost at 20 weeks, and I still have not been hit by this so called "energy revitalisation" that we're supposed to get during hte 2nd trimester! I am constantly tired, and feeling sick all night and all morning. This is my first. So it's not like I'm running after other children like so many of you are. I do not know how you all do this over and over again!!! *awe*

I think the main thing is cut back hours at work. I have cut back just an hour a day, so now I work 35 hours a week and it really does help. I too didn't want to admit defeat, but you have someone else who is far more important to you than work!

I have seen my Gp once, at the very beginning to confirm the pregnancy. She didn't even do a urine test to check. Then i have been to the hospital twice, once to register with midwife and for blood tests & urine, and once for my 12 week scan. That is it. NHS is really cutting back. I panic as my "what to expect when you're expecting" book says at 3 months your Gp will do this, at 4 months your GP will do this.... and I'm like NO THEY WON'T!!!!!! Glad it's not just me that worried about lack of checks.

I saw my midwife at 10 weeks to book in (slightly later than she would have liked!) and apart from my scan appointments, I don't see anyone until 25 weeks. That's for a first pregnancy. Apparently if it was my second I would be seen less.

I saw midwife at 9 weeks for booking, a 3 minute appointment at 16 weeks where ALL she did was check blood pressure then nothing until 25 weeks apart from scan. I was really shocked!!!! I feel a bit vulnerable and almost like the arent expecting much of the pregnancy or taking it seriously until 25 weeks??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->