December 2012 babies!

3 months today! So excited to reach this place. One more week and first trimester is done and in the books. Never thought I would be so happy to be resembling a small walrus.

Yaaahhhh for 3 months!!!!! I can't believe the first three months have passed :shrug: It really did fly by :thumbup:

toothfairy- I had really sore bbs like that, they thankfully don't hurt as much now but I couldn't find anything to help :nope:

I am looking forward to the 12 week mark. That is when we have decided to out ourselves. Not until June 9th... it will go fast, but at the same time I wish it was now. We have our next scan on June 4th. It'll be nice seeing the changes in baby. I am wishing you could tell gender already clearly at that point. My DH won't talk names until we know gender. Also I am holding off buying anything until we know gender. This will be our last (totally said that after our last child) but DH is going to get snipped and I will get a tubal if need be. Seriously, no more babies after this one.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
12 weeks for me today!!!!! Although I think I will be put back a few days when I have my NT/dating scan next week at 13 weeks! Can't believe I got this far this time...... this is a good milestone ladies right????

This is a great milestone!

Well, little wiggle butt would not stay still so I did not hear the heartbeat. Alas, I'll get over it. I will go back in two weeks or I might just wait until my next scan which is in 6 weeks. I know it is harder to hear with bigger mommas and I have a tilted uterus so 18 weeks may be a better time. Then I will see it and hear it. I don't know, still trying to decide.

My symptoms are easing and I am happy. I know it is a worrying thing but I am over being sea-sick/nauseas all the time. I look forward to just getting round. I am still pretty tired and my appetite is still iffy but my boobs are not as tender and every smell does make me gag. Baby steps!

Hi ladies!

Cautiously preg with #2. According to my dates I'd be due New Years Eve :haha: but had a quick scan at work today (perks of the job :winkwink:) which made me 8+3 and due 29th Dec. So I'm just about squeezing in to your December category!

Hi ladies :hi:

Hope you are all well. WTG all you ladies that have reached the 12 week milestone. Cant wait to get there myself.

AFM - I am doing ok. I have been really dizzy for the past week. Went to my GP and was told that my BP was a little low and to take is easy. I am feeling better now though and only get dizzy when i bend or go from sitting to standing. Apparently its quite common.

Got a bit too much sun today at the seaside so i am off for a nice cold shower. :)

x

2 more sleeps til my 13 week dating and nuchal scan! Scared and excited at same time. My stomach seems to be starting to swell now and I can feel heavy hard feeling in pelvis now too. Definitely starting to feel the pregnancy growing! Not doing well in the heat. Hot feet and dizziness in the mornings.
Will report back in Tuesday with a new scan photo and new due date hopefully x x x

2 more sleeps til my 13 week dating and nuchal scan! Scared and excited at same time. My stomach seems to be starting to swell now and I can feel heavy hard feeling in pelvis now too. Definitely starting to feel the pregnancy growing! Not doing well in the heat. Hot feet and dizziness in the mornings.
Will report back in Tuesday with a new scan photo and new due date hopefully x x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance: One more sleep. Cant wait to see your pic :happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies!

Cautiously preg with #2. According to my dates I'd be due New Years Eve :haha: but had a quick scan at work today (perks of the job :winkwink:) which made me 8+3 and due 29th Dec. So I'm just about squeezing in to your December category!

Hi Elski :hi:

Congratulations on #2. Look forward to chatting with you. :)

Thanks Wendy! Yes one more sleep!! Appt is 9.10am so nice and early!! :) will post back tomorrow xx

Hi ladies,got our 12week scan today,they have now moved me forward two days which makes me 12 weeks 3 days.
Hope everyone is keeping good and loving the little bumps starting to show :)

The wee dote was sucking it's thumb.here's the photo of our wee :baby:

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
Goldie congratulations!!! The photo is gorgeous!!! I'm excited for mine tomorrow now!! What's your new due date? I am supposed to be 13 wks tomorrow but expect to be put back a few days as ovulated late due to miscarriage. I bet we hve same date!!

Goldie congratulations!!! The photo is gorgeous!!! I'm excited for mine tomorrow now!! What's your new due date? I am supposed to be 13 wks tomorrow but expect to be put back a few days as ovulated late due to miscarriage. I bet we hve same date!!

Hi Toothfairy29,you will love your scan,they grow so much since last scans..
I got Jason to video it on iphone,so lovely to have..

I was 12 weeks 1 day and now 12weeks 3 days. Due date she said was 8th December.It depends how much the little baba is stretched out to measure the age..Just so happy to see the wee dote.
Only 6 months Toothfairy,yeeeeeeee..

Have a fantastic scan tomoro and enjoy,looking forward to seeing the photo..xxxx

Scan in 40 mins. I'm totally scared!! Got butterflies and the runs!! TMI??? :)

Good luck toothfairy. I am sure it will all go well for you.

Lovely pic Goldie! Hope yours went well Toothfairy.

My first scan at 12 weeks is on Friday morning - eek!!

I am back!!! All looks good. NT measurement was 2.1mm so well under the 3.5mm they like it to be. Obviously they took bloods so still have to have these checked for downs markers. The little one was being awkward and turning its back on her everytime she tried to measure! It is measuring exactly 13 wks and 7cm crown to rump which is great as I thought it would be a couple of days less as I ovulated late. So bang on the original due date of 4th December that they gave going on LMP.
Here is the little wriggler!!! Any gender guesses would be great?????

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies,got our 12week scan today,they have now moved me forward two days which makes me 12 weeks 3 days.
Hope everyone is keeping good and loving the little bumps starting to show :)

The wee dote was sucking it's thumb.here's the photo of our wee :baby:

:happydance::happydance:What a fab pic. Its so clear. :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"