December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
lush--you should photograph them :) I love a good pee stick! LOL--actually that goes for everyone!

Anyone else share my love for things meant to be peed on? I just read an entire lady's TTC journal just to see the progression pics of her pregnancy lol! Everything written I just skimmed over...:blush:

So I was starting to get super impatient because I wasn't feeling my normal ovulation pain and I was really hoping it wasn't going to be late this month (a long cycle might drive me mad)...but I'm pretty sure I am feeling the start of it! What's ever more special is that I asked hubby the other day which ovary our child (or half of it anyway) was going to come out of, and he said very confidently, "this one" and pointed to the one that is starting to hurt now :D I hope it's a sign! I can't wait for the pain to increase...I just want to know for sure i'm ovulating! and I want my first proper & expected 2ww!

and while i'm commenting on that, us TTC'ers must be the only ones longing for things like ovulation pain, morning sickness, etc. :haha:

Hey girlies, really enjoying seeing the opk tests, I always find myself doubting them since I've never experienced a positive. But I've really only tried to use them one cycle and it was sporadic.

I'm expecting to ovulate possibly around the 9th and have been watching my opk's more regularly this month. This is today's. I'm pleased that the line has gotten darker and hope to see a positive later this week! Hubby and I are BDing every other day to every day just to be sure to catch that O and I've been temping regularly!

Fxed for everyone! :dust::dust:

Attachments

• 2011-07-05 00.20.55.jpg
    2011-07-05 00.20.55.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 10
Hey hey.
Well, nothing new from my side. OPK is still very negative. The other line is barely visible. I have 2 more tests left and I don't plan on buying any more. I'll see about next cycle, thinking about not using them any more. I still haven't lost hope for this cycle though. My breasts are slightly sensitive which might mean that already ovulated. In any case, I know myself well enough to know my hopes will be up soon anyway and then I'll be down again if AF comes :haha:.
I love looking at pee sticks too lol. Especially positivve HPTs around the time I'm waiting to use mine. But OPKs are awesome too.

https://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5225/imag0152oq.jpg

Todays didn't get darker. Almost looks lighter to me. I guess we'll see what tomorrows looks like.

LoloShells, is it possible that you just missed the LH peak between the last two tests? Or maybe it will get darker tomorrow. Anyway, I hope you're :sex: just in case.

Yeah I think its possible. Will have to see the next one to know for sure. We bd'd yesterday and today so if i did ovulate then we should be ok. Usually i feel it when i ovulate though and I haven't felt anything yet. Odd. Maybe the clomid makes my ovulation diff all-around.

CD9 today, Didnt even get a test line?? so confused? Im gonna test again at 5pm!

lushgirl, it's probably still too early. In a 28-day cycle, it is recommended to start testing on CD 12. Be patient (an easy thing to say... :wacko:).

But yesterday i had the test lines on both tests?

And its only a 28 day cycle if on the pill. I prob wont see another bleed now, like in the past.

CD9 today, Didnt even get a test line?? so confused? Im gonna test again at 5pm!

Hey hun,
I started testing on cd10 but was super faint until cd12 then it got a bit darker, it stayed the same on cd13 and cd14am but cd14pm it was positive! It can happen just like that so keep testing and gl, hope you get your pos soon xx

lushgirl, it's probably still too early. In a 28-day cycle, it is recommended to start testing on CD 12. Be patient (an easy thing to say... :wacko:).

Im on a 28 day cycle, I ovulated on day 12, don't do OPK cause its one more thing to obsess about. May end up doing so if I need to, but chart clearly dipped on day 12 and 3 temps higher the following days. Until that point, FF had me to ovulate on day 14.

Im on a 28 day cycle, I ovulated on day 12, don't do OPK cause its one more thing to obsess about. May end up doing so if I need to, but chart clearly dipped on day 12 and 3 temps higher the following days. Until that point, FF had me to ovulate on day 14.

Wanted to quote but pressed Thanks instead :laugh2:.
Of course nothing is for sure in female reproductive functions, especially when we are TTC :wacko:.
I should know. I have regular 27/28 day cycles but lately I've been getting my period a few days late or early now and then. I started POAS on day 12 this cycle but it looks like I started too late (I wish, the other option is late or no ovulation this month).

im cd 14 today i tested yesterday and it was negative, will test again around 5pm today and hoping for positive :)
good luck everyone

I have to say, I always assumed I would ovulate at day 14.

It may well explain why 5 years of no contraception (2006 azoospermia, this year low count, so at some point it went up) has not resulted in a pregnancy. Until starting to chart I would not have realised, always felt ovulation pain, but that can be days before, until you chart it you don''t know whats right for you.

Then as you say, each month for the same person can be a little different.

No wonder the OH Endocrinologist asked if I had been charting. Length of cycle, how long I bleed etc etc. I would proudly show him my chart for this month though :happydance:

well negative again today for me but a little darker than yesterday so hopefully next few days :/

Tested at 5pm, Got my Negative line back that went missing this morning lol

I've done two OPK tests today, first was lighter than yesterday's and this afternoon the line was very faint and almost gone. I doubt I'm ovulating this soon and missed my dark OPK, I'll keep taking them over the next week and see how they come out.

No spike in temp. yet either! :dust: to everyone!

Hey girls just checking in:) how are y'all feeling today? Any symptoms??katy, I think I'm giving up on opks too. Have done them twice a day and only once was it close to the test line but not enough to be positive. I also have no cm...never made any ewcm especially with my hx of birth control use. So katy...we are both around 2dpo although I am assuming:) don't lose hope girl! To all other clomid girls, positive you are ovulating and how do u know?? Gl all of you beautiful ladies!!

hiya, Done 3 oks today still negative but tested early, im on CD9 today, Im hoping i will ovulate being iv just stopped the pill and dont normally bleed when off it.

Went to Docs today and slowly losing weight which will help.

Going on Agnus castus from tomorrow just to encourage it a little! Due on 25th july ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"