December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ladies. It's Friday :happydance:!
I'm on 12 DPO and starting with OPKs today. I felt some twinges on my left side yesterday but I still resisted the OPK. I think it's still too early. Plus, we're covered if by any chance I already ovulated.
jensengirl, is the second line getting any darker? Did anyone else start using OPKs as well?
I POAS in the afternoon, after I get home from work. The instructions say that you shouldn't use FMU as it's too concentrated and could show a false positive. Quite the opposite to pregnancy tests :winkwink:.

Used my first opk this cycle. Hope it gets darker over the next few days.

https://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6244/imag0142k.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just a quick check in with you ladies, hoping you are all well and enjoying friday afternoon!

Well I got another phone call last night.....i swear im not pickin up the phone any more! My brothers girlfriend is pregnant! Once again by accident! He's my step brother and we are not very close and i feel kind of bad that Im not over the moon for him like i was my little sister?!? (whom i am very close to) I dunno, he already has one baby as well with a different girl, he is a very good dad though!

Oh well, hopefully this month is my month and i will be pg with my little sister, who was pg with her first at the same time that my big sis was with my other niece! they are only 4 months apart!

overall though, even though AF is still here im quite cheerful! Very busy weekend ahead but (is this really bad?????) hopefully no one else will call to tell me they are pg??

I sound so bitter! Oh well! the sun is out and its 16:10 so nearly home time and ready for a weekend with by OH and my border collie!

Love and baby dust to you all!

xxx

Good afternoon ladies.
I POAS today an the other line was very faint, I could hardly see it. I expected to see more :growlmad:, I'm on CD 12.
Well, we'll see. I hope it gets stronger tomorrow. There's always a possibility I ovulated early, I had O-like twinges yesterday. But I won't let this bother me too much. I'll just wait and see.
TTC190810, too many pregnant women are around you. It's only fair that you join them this month :winkwink:. FX for you.

https://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9108/imag0143aj.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi, CD1 for me was 21st June, am on CD11 now, no temp spike to signal I have ovulated yet, not doing OPK just temp and CM obs.

Had fertile CM since CD8, so should see temp spike soon.

AF due 19th July.

Thanks for asking Katy and yes they seem to get darker by the day. The ones I was using from CD9 to today (CD12) were the Walgreens brand and the directions said to use FMU. Thankfully tomorrow I will start the smiley face ones (CBE) since it will be CD13. I had saved 3 leftover from last month, too bad they're almost $50 for 20 tests or else I'd buy them each cycle. For those who are wondering when and how often to get busy with DH, my Dr. says to BD every 36hrs for example tonight and then sunday morning etc... it gives enough time for the sperm to replenish yet lower chance of missing the egg (if I even ovulate!!!) Fx'd for all of you:) BTW, tried those instead cups out and they're not as bad as I thought! I left it in overnight after BD'ing, did anyone else consider trying these along with preseed?

My doctor wrote (on a prescription pad!) to have sex on cd 11, 13, 15, 17, 19.

Today is BD day and I plan to stand on my head for a bit lol.

well i took a test today 5 days before my af as the first response said nothing today ive had a brownish tinge fluid on my underwear i read it could be implant bleeding but i dont have any hope if i dont have my af wed then ill test again but i really dont think so..next month more xxx

Can I join? I am on CD11 and tried clomid for the first time this cycle and I am praying for my BFP.

So on CD12 today and after 3 days of doing OPKs got my smiley face! So here goes nothing!!!! Wish us luck! How much should be BD? My hubs is a one time a week and I'm happy type fella, but he'll do more if we need. Should I take another OPK tomorrow?

CD13 for me, been doing opk but no positive yet. Clomid is giving me the stomach ache it usually does so fx i will get my pos opk soon!
Gl everyone x

So on CD12 today and after 3 days of doing OPKs got my smiley face! So here goes nothing!!!! Wish us luck! How much should be BD? My hubs is a one time a week and I'm happy type fella, but he'll do more if we need. Should I take another OPK tomorrow?

I would say dtd as much as possible! Hope you catch that egg :thumbup:
xx

CD 13 for me today. My second OPK was also very much negative. I don't know what to think. Did I really ovulate early? My breasts seem a bit tingly as they usually are after O but I'm probably just imagining it.
Nice progression, LoloShells. You'll be ovulating soon.
twilliamssbt and ready4onemore, welcome. I added you to the list on the first page. Good luck, girls.
agreeksmom, you just tested too early. Don't lose hope yet, POAS in a few days. You might get a BFP then.
nostress, congrats on your smiley face. I don't think you need to use any more OPKs. Attack your OH today and tomorrow and you should be covered.

Katy thanks for the add. I will be testing on July 18th.

I took clomid for the first time this cycle on CD3-7 and was told to use OPK on CD 10. I got a smiley face on CD 10 and 11 (I haven't tried today) but we have :sex: every other day. Do you think I should jump him all weekend. That was kind of my plan.:haha:

:wave: Hi ladies! I also started this cycle on June 21st so I was hoping to join you all :) Playing this waiting game is torture! My cycles vary from 27 to 34 days (LP is always the same length--13 days) so I am waiting to ovulate...I wish it was a little more uniform when it happened what what can you do :shrug: ?

I just track CM and also my Ov pain--very strong at ovulation, then tapers off in a day--AF 13 days later. I have never used an OPK--what is your opinion on them for anyone who uses those? Does it satisfy the need to POAS? :haha:

Also, does anyone know if it's true that sperm is "stronger" in the morning?

Oh my goodness, my ovaries HURT HURT HURT! At least I know its ovulation (another positive OPK about 3.5 hours before the real pain started and lasted for about 20 minutes). I wasn't too sure last month but it looks like I am really able to feel ovulation! I just hope I released an egg and didn't just create another cyst. Fingers crossed, if no BFP this cycle I'm going to the doc to get my cysts checked out.

Hi ladies :) My CD1 started on 6-22 so do you care if I join? Will be testing early early, not sure of a date but I expect to see something by the 18th at the latest!

Welcome, gigglebox and MustangGTgirl. It's good to have more girls around to make the 2WW easier to survive together.
ready4onemore, if you want to jump him, just do. Tell him you still have to :winkwink:. Congrats on a nice early O.
gigglebox, I've been using OPKs. The first time was a strong positive and it hurt like nothing before. We still managed to BD but I didn't end up pregnant. The line was getting stronger the next two times but I missed the obvious LH peak both times. AF came 12/13 days later. This time it looks like I missed the LH surge completely. I had O-like pains early but I thought - nah, it's too early and started using OPKs on CD12. Nothing. I'll see if there's something today.
I've heard that sperm is stronger in the morning too but I?m a night person when it comes to having sex. Plus I get up early in the morning during the week while my OH sleeps in.

Well I have 3 days left till O and my OPKs are still not getting darker so I guess I probably won't O until CD14... I was thinking maybe I did it earlier than I thought but apparently not. I wish it would hurry up tho. This cycle seems like it is just dragging out soooo slow!

On the plus side I have been having a ton of sex!! I had BD'd Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday which was CD 6, 8, 9, and 10 and will continue daily for the next 4 days. I will then have a break from sex and enjoy the early testing :D Oh I can't wait, I am soooo ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"