December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to join please, This is my first month TTC, just come off the pill and on CD7. OPK`s are ready for this week.

I have PCOS but am OV and OH has a low sperm count, so we are hoping its gonna boost up soon, He`s cut down on smoking from 10 a day to 3 a day and hes on wellman vits.

Hey girls,
I got my pos IC opk today confirmed with a cb digi! Big fat smiley face! :haha:
Today is cd14 so fx this is my month!
Just had to post pics :blush:
gl to everyone xx

Attachments

• cd14.jpg
    cd14.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
I will be starting the OPK`s tomorrow, so it was good to see your picture and see what they look like :D

Katy--just goes to show you that you've gotta trust your body :) I hope you got some BD'ing before or around the time of O pain! This happened last month to me, I was expecting to O about 3 days later that I did; I was hoping the pain and the actual ovulation didn't go hand in hand, but I should have known better! We decided to start actively trying but we had missed the egg :( I hope we all have better luck this cycle!

I Know what you mean about BD'ing at night; that's what we do too, except for on weekends. We've been good about sex the past two days in the morning; my mucus is getting more plentiful and I thought it was thinning out & becoming watery, but it's gone back to creamy...UGH, just want some EWCM! And NO ov pain to speak of either which is super frustrating.

Babygirl--How do those digi OPK's work? do you get to re-use the cartridge?

Lushgirl--no worries about your obstacles TTC'ing :) I found someone in another forum who has PCOS, one tube, hubby has low sperm count, AND she has a sperm allergy! That's not even everything either; Still has a daughter :)

Oh wow! thats cheered me up loads, was feeling abit down by it all. thanks for telling me :D Did she conceive naturally?

https://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6899/imag0149gj.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

looks like nearly positive to me... hopefully real dark tomorrow :)

Are you only OV when its dark then? not sure how they work? And once its positive do you have to check everyday until its Neg again?

Some people ovulate and never get a positive, but to be considered positive the test line should be as dark or darker than the control line. I'm going to test after ov just so others can see what the progression looks like. It should get lighter in the days following ov.

You find a gallery of other women's opks on early-pregnancy-tests.com

so you test everyday? when do you think i should start testing? If i was on the pill today would be CD7.

Dont normally get periods when off pill, But not due on now until 25th.

My doc said to start on cd 12 but I started on cd 10 and as you can see from my photo I didn't need to start that early, but I wanted to photo the progression from nearly blank to positive and onwards. Yes test each day with your second morning urine not your first. I tested with fmu this morning and it was bfn but did it again with smu and got the cd13 stick you see in the photo.

Ah yes i see on your pictures now. Iv just looked at that other site you told me about, great pics on there too. Im slowly getting use to how they work now, Thanks hun,

I got a huge temp rise today, so looks like I ovulated yesterday, just need 2 more high temps for FF to confirm. Looks good but not BD since Thursday cause of my back pain, fx there was some there from Wednesday and Thursday still :nope:

Oh wow! thats cheered me up loads, was feeling abit down by it all. thanks for telling me :D Did she conceive naturally?

I'm pretty sure she conceived her first (son) naturally, then had a m/c with a second, working on a sticky #2 with assistance now (from stalking her profile :blush:).

Hi everyone! I'm really late on starting, so I'm not sure if I shall follow you all or not. I'm on CD 2 today.

MustangGTgirl, I guess we're in the same boat. Though I think the other line got a bit darker yesterday. So maybe I'll just ovulate late. But if I already ovulated, I'll know soon enough. And, gigglebox, yes, we are covered in that case. We BD at least every other day if not every day from CD7.
lushgirl84, of course you can join. And I've also heard of girls getting pregnant with PCOS and low sperm count. I even know someone who got pregnant naturally after the doctors told her it wasn't possible due to blocked tubes. And I know a girl who doesn't even have cycles on her own but managed to get pregnant twice in the first try after only taking Cyclo Progynova. Good luck to you.
babygirlhall, that's a definite positive :happydance:. :sex: :sex: :sex:
twilliamssbt, FX you didn't miss O. Spermies can survive for up to 5 days by the way.
ashleywalton, I read about your AF coming on the other thread :growlmad:. We'll be happy if you follow us, of course. But it's up to you. Just say so and I'll add you to the list. I hope you get a BFP this cycle.

Thank you Katy! I will definitely continue with this thread. I just am not going to be AS active as last month. I'm pretty bummed and don't want to be let down again.
I wish you all the best here!!!

Good to have you here, Ashley O:). I added you to the list.
As for me, OPK was negative again today. I don't know. I've just about given up on this cycle. There's still a chance I O-ed early but fat chance with my luck. My cycles were always so regular, no problems whatsoever. And when we start TTC, all goes haywire :wacko:. I think I won't be using OPKs anymore. I'll just listen to my body as I have before and BD at least every other day. And go see my doctor. Maybe she'll be able to help me.

Aww thanks hun, Its good to talk to people in the same boat.

Well im on CD8 today, brought my first OPK`s today so thought id give one a try, But was Negative, Faint line.. Just hope it gets darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->