December 2013 babies!

luz

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Thought I would make a thread for all of us due in December since I can't seem to find one. Anyone want to join me as I count down the weeks? I'm currently 6 weeks and due on December 3 with my baby #2. My first is currently 16 months so these two will be just over 2 years apart.

**Due Dates**
Maxie - Nov 30 :blue:
Debbie- Dec 1 :pink:
Last Chance - Dec 1
Halo - Dec 2
Luz - Dec 3 :pink:
LoveSanrio - Dec 3 :pink:
BabyFever - Dec 3 :yellow:
Muffin - Dec 6
Trying - Dec 8
Laelani - Dec 9
Krist - Dec 11
GroomerMama - Dec 11 :pink:
HLC - Dec 12 :pink:
Bonnie - Dec 12 :pink:
Feathers - Dec 12 :blue:
Waiting - Dec 13
Cheery - Dec 13
Lindsey- Dec 13 :pink:
Baby Hopes - Dec 14
Kirby- Dec 16
MrsP81 - Dec 16
HLC - Dec 17
Ruby - Dec 18 :blue:
Gembob - Dec 18
Mummy - Dec 21
FirstTimeMa - Dec 21 :pink:
Lilianita - Dec 20
Mamali - Dec 22
Buttons - Dec 22
Loulou - Dec 22
Taboo- Dec 25
Gorda - Dec 25
Heather - Dec 25 :blue:
Bellaem - Dec 25
Bellezza- Dec 26 :pink:
Alison - Dec 28
BeachGalNY - Dec 28 :yellow:
Seashell - Dec 28
Radiance - Dec 29
Hope - Dec 30 :blue:

:angel: Babies
Nugget - :angel:
Aleeah - :angel:

Hi! I'm 6 weeks too! Although I had long cycles so I think my due date will be 15th dec... Have to wait til midwife appointment in May! This is my first, so exciting! I've got lots of feelings of stretching n adjusting in my uterus, n my trousers already feel snug!!
How are you coping?

i'm SO nauseous! I know what you're talking about with the long cycles thing! I originally thought i was due the 13th of november, but my cycles are so long and irregular. I told the dr when i went for my '8 week' checkup and he did a quick internal ultrasound and i found out that instead of being 8 weeks i was only 6.

from my period i am due on the 16th (5 weeks - 6 weeks on monday)

Hi. I'm 5 weeks and my due date is December 13th. This is my first, and I am clueless about babies and pregnancy. So, I thought it would be helpful to connect with other moms to be. I don't have many symptoms yet. I just have sore boobs, some fatigue, and a few mild cramps and twinges every once in a while. What sort of symtoms are y'all having if any?

Hi,
I'm really nauseous this morning. Along with sore boobs, mild cramps, very tired but not sleeping well, I don't feel great! Still so happy tho, it'll be worth it!

Hi!
We finally got our BFP after trying for nearly two years!!! Due date (calculated by me is 22nd dec). Going for bloods tomorrow to check levels are ok. So i am 4 weeks one day today. It feels so early to be celebrating.
This is our first baby, and dh and I are really excited already.
Congrats to everyone else already in this thread. X

I'll join you guys if thats ok? Had my BFP yesterday and I'm due 12th December roughly (Im terrible at remembering my dates). This will be my second, my daughter is one and a half :)
Suffering from nausea again, but apart from that seem to be doing just fine :D
@Lindsey- that's normal. I get mild cramps too, its just ligaments and stuff moving.
How exciting! Fingers crossed everything goes well for us all.

Congratulations feathers and buttons! Buttons I know the feeling, I'm still a bit shocked that its finally happened! Not telling til after my scan. My bloods aren't getting done for another 4 weeks!!! That was the next appointment with the midwife :( just hope I don't have to wait that long again for a scan!

Buttons- That is fabulous you are pregnant after trying for so long. Congrats!

Just got my BFP today!! (faint lines on four different brands of pregnancy tests convinced me it was real!) Based on my own calculations, I'll be due Dec 26th!

Thanks Maxie. This was our second round of IUI. I really want the FS to confirm it all so that I can believe its real! Can't wait for 3:30pm today to get my blood results.

Thankyou Luz. I get butterflies everytime I think about it.

Congrats bellezz. Fantastic news! X

Thanks Maxie. This was our second round of IUI. I really want the FS to confirm it all so that I can believe its real! Can't wait for 3:30pm today to get my blood results.

Thankyou Luz. I get butterflies everytime I think about it.

Congrats bellezz. Fantastic news! X

Make sure you update us! It'll be such a relief for you to have it confirmed!
My ms seems to be getting worse every day, anyone else?
Also when I stand up I'm showing a very small bump! I used to have a flat stomach, is this normal? I keep teasing the other half that it means twins! I'm only 7 weeks!

Hi guys!
Can I join you? I'm pg with my first after TTC for over 3 years with pcos. Had clomid lap and dye Hsg etc etc and fell pregnant on a TTC break! So grateful. Pcos made my cycles up the spout so am guesstimating my dates based on clearblue conception and my symptoms, think I'm about 6 weeks but got my early dating scan today so try should be able to tell me!
Am with you guys on the morning sickness, sick sick sick. All day and night! The only relief for me is sleeping. Only food I can eat at moment is toast, crackers, plain crisps and bananas, getting bored of it!
Looking forward to seeing all our bumps grow and hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for us all xx

Hi guys!
Can I join you? I'm pg with my first after TTC for over 3 years with pcos. Had clomid lap and dye Hsg etc etc and fell pregnant on a TTC break! So grateful. Pcos made my cycles up the spout so am guesstimating my dates based on clearblue conception and my symptoms, think I'm about 6 weeks but got my early dating scan today so try should be able to tell me!
Am with you guys on the morning sickness, sick sick sick. All day and night! The only relief for me is sleeping. Only food I can eat at moment is toast, crackers, plain crisps and bananas, getting bored of it!
Looking forward to seeing all our bumps grow and hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for us all xx

Oh I love a good success story!! Congratulations!!

Thanks Maxie. Yep. Got the phone call (two hours late) and all good! Definitely pregnant! Yahoo. Progesterone is really high. Is that good or bad? I gotta ring my FS tomorrow morning (I want a scan anyway) cause the nurse called the results through and she really couldn't answer any of my questions.

Congratulations Bonnie! I am so happy for you. What an amazing result for you! I also have PCOS. I had a lap and dye done in dec 2012. Trying for two years. Assisted fertility and drugs for 18 months. Are you taking metformin? I need to ask FS if I should stop. I just don't want to miscarry if I stop cold turkey. If you are taking, have you had any advice?

No not taking MF. I was for quite a while while I wa having treatment but I stopped it while we were on a TTC break for about 6/8 months so the doc said I shouldn't start it during just leave as it is. Can't wait for my scan - 2 hours to go! Just hoping they can see a heartbeat and its not too early! Shall let you all know x

Oooh early scans! I'm jealous! I don't even know when mine will be! Still over three weeks til first midwife app. Sorry Bonnie, I don't know what high progesterone means, but I'm sure it's ok, have you googled it?

Hi guys!

Yay, congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->