December 2013 Rainbow Babies

Oh congrats Elleff!!!! :dance:

I'm so close to 37 weeks I can just taste it haha. Never gotten this far in a pregnancy, so it's pretty darn exciting. I have been having lots of random practice contrax, bit more uncomfortable than BH. But they don't have a rhyme or reason yet, just my uterus getting ready I suppose. I hope this means I have baby sooner rather than later!

I'm 39 weeks today and SO EAGER! The SPD is getting unbearable and I've been contracting every day for two weeks. Where are you, baby??

So sorry to hear about your SPD Sugarbeth. I can totally relate. I'm at 37 and a half weeks and my SPD is heading in a similar direction :-(. Must add that on to my birth preferences/plan (that I have spd).

I hope it does mean you go sooner rather than later Katerdid! I've had no signs of anything really!

Ox

My son Tobias Alan was born Dec 11th at 11:55 am via C-section, at 6 lbs 3 oz, 20 inches long. He is the light of my life, a wonderful 2nd edition to our little family.

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm here with my stubborn little rainbow still on the inside. We'll be 42 weeks in a few days! Induction is set for the day after Christmas, which makes me cry because I so wanted him here for the holidays. I've been a bit miserable, but trying to remember how lucky I am and to not take any part of this pregnancy for granted. (Still, being 41+ weeks really, really sucks!)

I had my little girl today! Audrey Elizabeth was born at 3:17 am at home after only 100 mins of active labor! Water broke at 1:35am, contractions started shortly thereafter and she came out fast and furious! Midwife got to our house around 2:45am, I was so scared she wasn't going to make it in time haha.
Baby and I are just fine, I'm feeling pretty fantastic. She weighed 7lbs and is 20 inches long. And she is a breastfeeding champ :D

Congratulations Katerdid! Sounds like a fantastic experiance! Such a beautiful name. Glad the midwife arrived in time and that breastfeeding has established so well!

Any news yet SigarBeth? I hope all is going well. Thinking about you!

My little lady was born on the 22nd December at 2pm. She arrived after an 11 hour labour with 40 minutes of pushing. She's an absolute dream. First post natal appointment in the community today, hoping she's not lost too much weight as I've felt the feeding has been going well.

Ox

Our rainbow Will was born yesterday at 2:31 am! He's 8 lbs.1oz and 20.5 inches long and just perfect! His birth story is HERE
And this is his first picture:
https://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/HomespunDreams/027_zps64d911f7.jpg

Congratulations ladies. I carried on following this thread after my miscarriage in May. I'm so happy for you all x x

It's lovely to see you Lawes :hugs:

SugarBeth he is adorable! Congratulations!

Ox

Wrote out my birth story :D https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...nbow-christmas-baby-super-fast-homebirth.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->