December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

Love the scan pic Nina! That dot could be anything honestly. With my said his whole head was hollowed out like that. All I found think was where is his skull and brain, lol. I assure you he has both. I have the sonoline b too. Beautiful thing really and so much reassurance in my opinion. When you do get it there are some good you tube videos that will help you find the hb.

Randa that sucks about the smoking. There is this guy at my bus stop who smokes inside the little cubby. Its not enclosed, but still on a rainy day I have to stand outside of it so he can smoke. Hopefully when I have more of a belly he'll get out on his own or just not smoke at all.

AFM nothing new here. I woke up sweating so bad the other night...I mean I was soaked, drenching. It was so gross! But I was like this with my son and remember having to constantly wash he sheets. I get hot flashes when preggo apparently and they suck!

Ebony, me too with the sweating at night! I wake up drenched. The other night, I asked DH to feel my forehead because I thought I must be burning up, he was half asleep and put his hand on my head...well, his hand was so damn hot and he left it there for a really long time, and I screamed at him to get his hand off my head RIGHT NOW!!! Poor guy...honestly, I wake up super cranky in the night and it's a no win situation for him.

This is a bit weird, but is anyone else squeamish about violence on TV/in movies? I was before pregnancy, but it's a million times worse now. Even just a bit of suspense makes me almost vomit...lol! I have to pause Game of Thrones all the time to regather my composure, much to DH's dismay...he just wants to relax and watch it the whole way through, but I'm always jumping around and going "Oh, no. Oh, no!" every two seconds :haha:

btw, I really hope the bus guy comes to his senses about smoking inside the stop once you have a visible bump!!

This is a bit weird, but is anyone else squeamish about violence on TV/in movies? I was before pregnancy, but it's a million times worse now. Even just a bit of suspense makes me almost vomit...lol! I have to pause Game of Thrones all the time to regather my composure, much to DH's dismay...he just wants to relax and watch it the whole way through, but I'm always jumping around and going "Oh, no. Oh, no!" every two seconds :haha:
:haha: hehe, that must drive him crazy!
My body temp is always high, DH is always colder than I am and at night he is practically glued to me. I'm so hot I just want him away from me!

Nodoubt, I'm going with that's the eye and ear for now :)
It's cuter that way!

Randa...your poor hubbs, but I'm the same way. When I split my skirt and told hubbs he was reading a magazine, and although he didn't even crack a smile let alone laugh I instantly was like "is this funny!" He looked up from the magazine and said "no". There was a "freak" right after that in his head I know, lol. And he really did nothing to even insinuate it might be funny.

Nina...I agree! When I had my 9 week u/s with my son I think I said the little dot was the ear. The when it grew at later u/s that's when I was said to myself "where is the rest of him", lol. I googled u/s pics of course to reassure myself.

My back and hips and groin have been aching so bad and yesterday I felt very crampy...not the usual crampy so I assume it was stretching, but today I had a listen in on the Doppler for reassurance. I'm finding him/her very easy while standing now and the hb is strong and loud. Today was also the first day I picked up his/her movement. I thought I felt flutters the other day a couple times since, but today I felt one just as I heard it on the Doppler. Now I want the all the time movement that I know is my peanut. Very excited about that. Makes the me feeling fat totally worth it!

Ebony, that's so exciting! And totally made me emotional :)
I can't wait for my Doppler, or to feel movements, or just have a bump LOL!

NoDoubt - WOW! that is early to feel baby! I hoping to feel it early this time. I can't remember when I started feeling my 2nd or 3rd...I think it was around 14 or 15 weeks. I know with my first it was more like 18 or 19 weeks. Also awesome about the nice strong heartbeat!

Nina - Hope your doppler arrives soon :)

randa - I feel ya on the smoking. Unfortunately my DH smokes. He strictly smokes outside but just the smell on him is really bothersome to me sometimes. And I hate to ever smell it rub off onto the kids when they hug or cuddle! Yuck!

AFM - I got in with a midwife! YAY ME! I am pretty happy :) My first appointment will be next Tuesday at 10+4. Should be able to get a nice strong heart beat by then. I am a little sad as they do not do a 12 week scan here so I will be having to wait until the 20 week mark to see baby....Feels like forever away!

Yay for the midwife! I know that a big deal to you...so glad it worked out! They typically don't do a 12 week scan here either. I'm having the genetic testing and nuchal done which is why I'm having a scan Saturday, otherwise I'd be waiting til the 20 week mark myself.

I was able to feel my son around 13 weeks and only because he was so active. This little peanut was active this morning though I only felt the one flutter. Must have been a strong kick or punch for such a little bean right now.

Nina, it totally is so emotional. My day could completely be going to hell and if I hear the hb everything is right in my world again! Life certainly teaches us something with pregnancy, childbirth and having children.

Do any of you plan on finding out the sex? We're staying team yellow!

So a little bit of an emotional trip for me today. Had my heart set on some chinese food and my boss and I were gonna go. Last minute before we step outside he tells me he thinks he's just gonna get something in the building...really!!!! He's constantly trying to be the "yes sir" candidate. His boss, my boss's boss, wanted him to call him during our staff meeting and he didn't want to be late with that. Ummm, my boss's boss is out on leave right now cause he just had shoulder surgery and according to our medical department he's not even supposed to have anything to do with work cause of the pain meds. I just hate how things work here. I seriously almost cried...hormones I'm sure. But hubbs brought me something.

Then yesterday I come to find out how our director of health and welfare is an insensitive prick! He said how we need to reevaluate our health coverage offered to employees and then says "you know what it costs to have a baby...$15k...it's ridiculous, and a c-section is like $25k...we have to do something about this!" If I was in that meeting I swear I would have lost my job for jumping across the table and punching him in the face. First word that came to mind was discriminatory and next was offended. I'm pregnant, have been pregnant and had a c-section...not the way I wanted to give birth mind you, but that's fine...you just figure out how you can keep being a douche bag.

I can't wait til we move so I can get out of here.

looks like it is my time to leave.. no heartbeat on the ultrasound... baby only measuring 7 weeks (should have been 8+6). I'm devastated.

I am sorry to hear of your loss. may peace be with you

Oh, Bug, I am so sorry :hugs: I know you need time, but also remember that we're always here to talk whenever you need.

Bug I am so sorry to hear that. We are here, but you take care of yourself and do what you need to hun.

Oh bug im so sorry to hear that. Hope you manage to heal quickly and that we see you again some time soon. Lots of love

Bug - My heart is breaking for you :( (((virtual hugs))))

thanks for your support ladies- i wish you all the best through your pregnancies xxx

No Doubt, I plan on staying team yellow, but if I see a weiner on an ultrasound, do I have to pretend I don't know anything?? lol

Also, to go along with your being teased with food: I made lunch with plenty for leftovers yesterday, but left the house before it was out of the oven. I left it with hub to deal with. When I got home, there was no portion left for me!! Both fridges had nothing!! I almost started crying and emailed him to make sure there wasn't something hidden.

He had put my portion in the microwave. All was right with the world again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->