December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

Ladies, I am afraid that I am saying goodbye to you all :( - wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months and hope to see you again soon x

I'm so sorry ((hugs))

I'm so worry eve. Take fare of yourself hun and if you need/want to talk we are here.

So sorry Eve :( Hugs to you and your family.

So sorry Eve. Take care of yourself, and I hope to see you back soon :hugs:

Kindly take my name on the list. This pregnancy will not push through, I am scheduled to have D&C.

Hi! :) Hope everyone is doing well!

I am also due in December. The 25th :) I would love to join you all here! :)

Oh no, not another loss....this makes me so sad :( Take care of yourself and I hope you get your rainbow baby very soon! Hugs!

Hi Ladies! How is everyone?! We have this HUGE list of December due dates but only a handful of us are still posting?! Hope everyone is well.

I am just patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for the midwives office to call and let me know if I've been accepted as a patient or not. I really want to go the midwife route this time around but if declined DH and I chatted and decided which hospital we prefer to deliver at and will find an OB at that point.

I'd love to hear some updates from the rest of you :)

I got a confirmation trans-vag ultrasound on Monday!

It was surreal to see and hear it. I shed a tear.

Hub and I compared shaking hands after the doctor left the room. The doctor says it looks right for 10 weeks! :blush:

Of course I had to search other people's ultrasounds to compare and that did nothing for my anxiety, so I won't be doing that again!!

Here:
DSCN0494.jpg

Tmb, fxd you get the midwife!

Tex, yay for the u/s and everything looking good! Stay off the internet, lol. I did the same thing with my first. You know how some of the spots are kind of hollowed out where bone/cartilage really hasn't formed yet...well, I kept asking why my baby's head had a hole in it. So I decided it was best to stay off of there. My baby's head is whole thank you, lol.

I'm just waiting for scan next Saturday. It's my first one and I'll be 11w3d. It's the nuchal scan and genetic testing. I'm exciting about seeing my bean! Feeling pretty good though. This pregnancy seems to be going by much faster than my first, can't believe first tri is almost over!

I'm having testing done in a couple weeks, too. I am worried they are going to use up my ultrasound quota too early on. I'd rather see things later on. I heard that you only get a certain number as it is.

I'm with you about time flying!! I feel good.

Tex where are you that you have a quota? Never heard of that before.

NoDoubt,
I think insurance limits it sometimes, or doesn't like paying for more than necessary; we are meeting to discuss our insurance at next appt, but thought I'd throw it out there in case someone had an experience.

I only have one experience with a hospital bill, and it was something that took time to pay off! I sound cheap, huh? I just don't want to go crazy with ultrasounds that will cost me a bunch later if I don't even need them.

How many ultrasounds do you get during a pregnancy anyway? Maybe I should read those pregnancy books...

Hi ladies, I posted right at the beginning but stopped after. I have been suffering with the morning sickness lately. I just want to get over it and move on!!!!! I have to book my first ultrasound for the end of the month. I will be 12 weeks by then, eek!! Hopefully by then I will be better!
Good luck to everyone, Happy and healthy 9 months girls!

I don't know that there is a set quota...at least not for me. But I do think if your doc doesn't deem it medically necessary they make you pay for it. I'm pretty sure that's how ours works.

The ultrasound thing is where I consider myself lucky I'm in China (pretty much the only benefit about being pregnant here though!) because although I do have to pay for them all, they're only around $20USD. I had one at 8 weeks, will have another on May 30th at 13 weeks, and then one more at 18 weeks (right before I fly home to Canada). Then, my midwife in Canada has already scheduled one for me at 19.5 weeks to try to find out if it's a boy or girl!!

One of my friends (in Canada) said that her doctor sent her for 2 the whole pregnancy. I think that's pretty normal, but I would go mental! I'm currently waiting for my home doppler to arrive, so I can hear baby's heartbeat whenever I get a little worried something isn't right!

Tmb, where in Canada are you? I was worried about being waitlisted for a midwife too, but luckily they had an opening for my EDD. I hope you get the call soon!!

I had a couple extra cause I was sent to triage or the emergency room a couple times with ds, but if I hadn't been I would have only had two.

Woke up at 1:45 this morning to a wasp stinging me on my head! Then I asked hubbs to find it cause I initially thought it was a spider that bit me and with me being preggo I was gonna tell him to kill it then save it in case it was poisonous so we knew which antidote to have if we ended up in the emergency room...see I'm a nut case, lol. But anyway he found it and said don't move so what do I do, yell and jump away from it thinking its still on me. He finally said that it had wings and told me not to move again cause he'd found it again. He flushed it. I still called the on call just to be sure and she said it wouldn't affect the pregnancy...just my sleep and everyone else in the house. I woke my son up when I yelled. Blah...and I was the last person to go back to sleep of course...

Sorry about the ms pompas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->