December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

If you see a Weiner maybe you'll lie to yourself like me and act like its the cord, lol. Glad hubbs hid you some. That would have been a fight in my house, lol.

Is it bad that I always think of what I'm going to eat tomorrow before tomorrow ever gets here, lol.

I have my scan tomorrow! And I'm already planning on stopping at McDonald's for sausage egg and cheese biscuit with hashbrown for breakfast.

That's a good idea! I've been making up all kinds of theories according to the last u/s. My next is with the gene test on Wednesday. Hope you can sleep tonight!!

HAHA no way, I think about what I am eating tomorrow EVERYDAY!! I even tell myself sometimes, no you don't need to eat anymore today, save it for tmrw! hehe

I honestly had a sausage egg and cheese McGriddle this morn! enjoy your biscuit. I've been wanting fast food all this time. It has been hard not to give in every time... if it hadn't been 930am, I would've had a large fry but "luckily" they don't make fries that early

I swore my daughter was a boy due to seeing what a thought was a weiner on ultrasound - turns out it was indeed the cord!

We are staying team yellow for this one as well. We did it that way with all of ours :) I love that announcement once baby is born - It's a ?????

I also an planning McDonald's when I have my appointment in the city on Tuesday! Mmmmmmm, fries! ((Drool))

Hi ladies...back from my appt. Everything looked good she said. Waiting on the results obviously from the bloodwork, but I have no worries at all. Here's that pic of my little man or woman!

No Doubt-That's a great picture! I love how they write "baby" :) So cute!
and OMG, hashbrowns sound so good!

That's funny about the cord, I think I've seen that mistake made by moms to be before! However I did see an US with a definite, as you ladies say, wiener LOL! It was very obvious. I think it's easier to tell with a 3d scan, I have no clue when it comes to nubs!

We plan on staying yellow as well (for as long as we can) DH is pretty sure it's a girl, I have a feeling it's a boy. I also have a feeling that if it's a girl- we're only going to have girls!
I hope I don't offend anyone saying this, but I don't get the rush in finding out. Since everyone here has a NT scan at 12 weeks, and it's possible by then to tell already (about 80% for sure) women are crazy about it. There are so little surprises left in life. It's either a boy or a girl :winkwink:
When I told a girl I didn't want to find out she said "how are you going to prepare!?" The baby will be in our room for a month or two, enough time to prepare and people will just have to buy neutral. Knowing the culture here though, where everyone NEEDS to know, and girl is always pink and boy is always blue- we probably won't get anything until after! Ugh, people here are so crazy.
I will definitely be asking the doctor this week if he can tell though, just because it would be awesome to know that it's already visible!

Our scan is this Friday, 12 weeks I'm praying everything is fine and baby is right where it's supposed to be, heart beating away, growing properly. The nausea is getting milder, although more frequent. Every evening, but light and I can definitely handle it. The exhaustion is horrible, falling asleep everywhere. No bump yet. Friday can't come fast enough!

looks like it is my time to leave.. no heartbeat on the ultrasound... baby only measuring 7 weeks (should have been 8+6). I'm devastated.

I am so sorry for your loss Bug <3

With ds, he was spread eagle as soon as she placed the nobby on my belly so I knew right then. My mom is like that, she said she can't guy anything for the baby cause I'm not finding out. There's plenty to buy...onesies and...well it all escapes me now, but if this was our first there would be a lot. We got everything neutral with ds and did his room neutral too so it's possible.

With ds, he was spread eagle as soon as she placed the nobby on my belly so I knew right then. My mom is like that, she said she can't guy anything for the baby cause I'm not finding out. There's plenty to buy...onesies and...well it all escapes me now, but if this was our first there would be a lot. We got everything neutral with ds and did his room neutral too so it's possible.

LOL, that's so funny :haha:
Did you guys not want to know and just found out by yourselves?
There's plenty of stuff to buy. I know that here there's not a whole lot of neutral, but over there in the US it is more accepted, am I correct?
We've got tons of nieces and nephews so we won't be in need of anything.
I also plan on sewing my own bedding, totally neutral. I used to work in a textile company, nursery stuff, and I am so tired of pink flowers and blue! I'll probably think differently if I have a little girl though, dress her up in only pink!
I just hope everything is all right with my little buba. The Doppler is taking it's sweet time to get here. I ordered it on the 7th, and yesterday checked the status- only on the 14th it "processed in Miami" whatever that means. It's going to be forever until it arrives!

I didn't want to know...hubbs did and I said he could for his b'day. I tried to tell myself it was the cord, but then when the tech told my hubbs my eyes were closed and she typed it...boy (three letters) vs girl (four letters) so that's how I confirmed. I wish I could've stayed team yellow, but that's fine. I was still excited when I found out. But this time I'm definitely staying yellow.

I think there is a good mix of people who want to find out and people who want to be surprised here...don't think one way is any more accepted than the other.

We did a tweet bird theme. So that took could suit any baby. We are gonna move within the next year or two though cause although we have 4 bedrooms two are upstairs and two are downstairs, and I'm have not comfortable with one of them going downstairs. I'd say knock out a wall and we could go downstairs, but those walls are all structural so that's not happening either. Besides hubbs wants to move back home so we're gonna take that opportunity and go then. In the meantime we'll pretty up the house, not that there is much to do, really just outside work, and get it ready to sell.

I think that once one spouse knows, the other will find out as well!
That's what happened with my sister, even though she swore she didn't know (it was so obvious she knew! and we all knew!)
DH talked about fixing up the room, but I just said we'll wait until the baby arrives.
We moved in our new apartment in August, and the "small room" was supposed to be the nursery. Since there was no baby we ignored that room and just put everything in there and closed it off. We've been going in there more and more lately, but the door is often left closed. It still hurts me to know what should have been in there by now.
We have a lot to clean up in there, all our documents and old work papers in boxes. We've got a spare pullout bed which I plan on stuffing with fun quilts, pillows and stuffed animals. Our parents can use it when they come over to help.
Where do you live now? And where is back home?

Were in Pennsylvania and will be moving back to North Carolina.

Nina - I've updated page one to show your baby's sex as a "surprise"! I'm sure you'll get the spare room done with plenty of time to spare :) That is awesome that you plan to make the bedding yourself! Talent! I bought done handmade stuff with my second....it's yellow/tan with a teddy bear on it.

Nodoubt - tweety theme is definitely good for boys or girls! I know what you mean about the bedroom situation. Luckily all 4 of our bedrooms are on our top level together. With the new baby coming someone will have to share....once we know what baby is we will them figure out the sleeping arrangements.

Thoughts.....there only seems to be a handful of us posting in here. I almost feel that I should downsize our due date list to only those who have been posting within the last few weeks?! We have a huge list but only a few posters. People can easily be added back on or new people added if they join us. Would this be rude?

AFM - excited for Tuesdays appointment. Hoping that the midwife will try the Doppler out :)

Don't delete me!!!

I love that we all seem to be into the big surprise at the end. And that I'm not the only one who is making neutral bedding!!

I made a quilt for my 'future baby' in March, and apparently I was working on it when I was pregnant, before I knew I was pregnant! Maybe that's why it happened... Fate said, guess she needs a baby for that quilt then LOL

Hub and I love otters, so that was the inspiration. I figured that if would've liked it as a child, chances are my kid would! Will post a pic soon

Nina, isn't it great to finally be 'used' to the nausea?! I'd really love to turn off my nose, though. The smell of old wood, old books and garlic make me super gaggy.

I want to find out. Purely because everything I have is girly. However with dd we. Couldn't so fully expecting to be team yellow

Okay ladies, I have updated our list to only those of us who have posted since May 1st. It has shrunk dramatically...which to me is perfect! It's always nicer to have a few regular posters instead of a bunch of sparatic ones.....lets us all get to know each other on bit more of a personal level :)

vicky - I noticed you were not on our list so I added you...I do not have a due date for you. Let me know your due date and whether gender will be found out or left a surprise and I will update that info on page one :)

Hope everyone is well today?! I am excited for my 1st appointment tomorrow :) I am going with my sister in law (who is 16/17 weeks pregnant) since DH has to work. I'll update after my appointment.

Tmb, that's so neat you and your SIL are so close in dates!
I'll be waiting for US pictures!
I'll write more afterwards, I'm just late for a wedding, oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->