December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

We are gonna do a BBQ in the park for the day and then the next day, his actual b'day, we are gonna go to this resort type place and do a bunch of stuff...go to the zoo, museum, swim, paddle boat...lots of stuff, and all for only $13!

That sounds so fun! I love zoos.
He's such a cutie in your avatar :)

Blood tests today, baby was flipping all over.

I'm starting to get my energy back, but maybe I was just really excited about the steam mop hub bought me today LOL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 6
In the corner of a pic, it said EDD November 29... Does this mean my due date has changed bc of what they measured today? :dohh:

Yay for the hb Vicky!

Cute scan tex! Could be about you delivery date...call and ask. Some places say as long as you're within +/- 7 days they don't change it though.

Blood tests today, baby was flipping all over.

I'm starting to get my energy back, but maybe I was just really excited about the steam mop hub bought me today LOL

Aw, so cute!

Tex - What a cute scan photo! Not sure about the date. Just bring it up at your next appointment.

Vicky - yay, for a hb! I so want to hear mine!

Good morning!
I picked up my doppler, really wanted to try it out but was afraid. DH and I tried it on ourselves, and when he left the room I tried for about half a minute (DH was against me trying) and there was complete silence. I know it takes a while, especially first time to find it but it got me even more freaked out.
I kept waking up in the middle of the night worried. I am so scared I'm going to have a silent motionless scan. We leave in half an hour, we need to run some errands first. I keep thinking about what I'm going to need to do, what I'm going to say if this all ends bad.
I'm a mess right now, and really trying to hold it together, but I know that by the time we park the car at the doctors I'm going to have trouble breathing.
I'm sorry for bringing this negativity to this group, I know some people don't want to hear about these things, I don't know if any of you are silently thinking that but thank you for letting me express my fears here.
I am part of a pregnancy after loss group as well, but sometimes I need the positivity of women who aren't as afraid as myself!
Thank you <3 Major hugs to you women :friends:

Please don't be sorry Nina :hugs: We're here for the positive, but also to allow each other to vent about our fears, and after previous MC, I can totally understand why you would be anxious. The first time I used the Doppler, I was freaking out because after 5 minutes of trying, I still couldn't find the HB at all. DH tried, and after about another 5 minutes, he found it. When he went to put the headphones on me, it was gone again, so I didn't get to hear it that first time and worried for the next couple days that maybe what DH thought was the HB actually wasn't and that something was wrong. It's definitely hard to find the first few times, so try not to let that worry you. And definitely update about your scan as soon as you can! I guess I can't definitively speak for everyone in this group, but since everyone has been so kind and supportive so far to each other, I'm confident in saying that you can post about the good and the not so good stuff of pregnancy with support and without judgement. I have my fingers x'd you had a positive time at your appointment :hugs:

Oh Nina...don't worry hun. I'm sure I'm all will be fine at the scan. Half a minute is no time at all to find the hb. You were using the gel right? You won't pick up anything if not. But there are really good YouTube videos to show you how to use it and help you determine between your hb and baby's hb and placental sounds. The first go can be nerve wrecking cause it does take a while to find it. When you have the scan try to watch for where baby's hb is, or just ask (and I think the u/s is flipped so if the heart is on the right in the scan check on the left with your Doppler). But your gonna see a healthy little baby in there just being a little jumping bean, showing off for you!

Nina I still get worried, too. And to be honest I am acting like nothing is happening ( well I'm taking vitamins, taking it easy etc) because the only other time I tried to get pregnant, it was a chemical pregnancy. 2 years ago. It was the beginning of a very hard time in my marriage that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Nina u and I are further along now, but that still makes it scary. Sometimes I am worried to get to excited, and I've only told a few people, but I'm almost afraid that was a mistake when I had to break the loss news to so many last time. I still check the toilet for blood every time i urinate.

At both my scans I almost asked my hub not to come, so I could shelter him from the disappointment of nothing being inside me. I don't think I could ever have a Doppler of my own!!!

Maybe when we start feeling the wee ones moving, we will feel better!!? :happydance:

You women are so wonderful, stupid emotions, I'm all teary. I'm on my phone and have a problem with our internet connection, but wanted to update- baby is bouncing around in there, we are so in love (omg the tears are pouring now!)
I'll be my usual chatterbox later on!

Attachments

• 8578-1.jpg
    8578-1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 42
Yay!!

Not so yay is the fact that I poured myself into that msg for longer than I should've/noticed and threw up for the first time!! :haha:

Breakfast first, then internet friends!! :dohh:

I've literally been refreshing this thread every 10 minutes to see your update :) So, so happy for you, and what a gorgeous little baby!!! I'm teary now too!

I almost cried yesterday cause I couldn't have ice cream. I got home and there was none...I didn't know I'd eaten the last of it the other day as hubbs made it for me and he didn't say anything. So when I opened the freezer door, nothing... I called him at work cause sometimes they run out and he works right up the street and he can drop it off, so he said he had to run out and would drop it by...twice he went out and twice he forgot, so no ice cream for me. This after mind you a not so great day, as with everything I'm trying to get taken care of piling up on me I had a little cry at my desk yesterday morning, then yesterday when walking to my bus my dress flew up in the wind and I'm sure everyone saw a good 93% of my butt! It was taking me forever to bunch it up and get it controlled cause it's one of those if you twirl it flares out wide and it was really windy. Ice cream would have been nice after my day yesterday, but that didn't happen.

No doubt - First a ripped skirt not the wind! Your back end sure likes to out in a show! Hope you get your ice crea soon :) I'm not much of a nice cream fan but I've been chowing down on fudgecicles and popcicles like mad!

Nina - What a great scan photo! So happy all well....you must be floating on cloud nine right now :)

Tex - Crappy deal about getting sick....is it happening often still? You should be starting to feel better around now.

Tmb...I know, that's exactly where my thoughts went!

Tex with ds my ms lasted around 15 weeks. Hang in there hun. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->