December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

Thanks guys. Don't feel too bad for me, though. I think I've had it pretty good since that was only the first time to actually vomit. I know better than to do anything before eating in the morning!

No doubt, I will remember the 15 weeks point, then relax. I've been loving mint choc chip ice cream, and rainbow sherbet, and u reminded me that I need to 'order' more thru hub lol

Tmb, fudgsicles sound great!!

Hi everyone!

I wrote a post here in Dec Duedates a while ago, but I have been to nauseous and exhausted to read, catch up, and write! I am feeling just a little better now, and I thought Id write a little update.

Where I live, the first scan is not given before 18 weeks, and its too long to wait! So I called my doctor and said I wanted a scan to check that everything was okey and to confirm my dates. And LUCKILY he agreed I thought I was 9 weeks before the scan.

So I went the day before yesterday, and everything seemed fine. My dates were correct, so I am 9 weeks and 2 days today.

So now my estimated due date by scan is 28. Dec 2014! Would be very thankful if owner of this post edited that on the front page! :)

I will read and catch up on this thread. Im so glad to have found a supportive forum like this xx

Glad you're feeling better Leami! Did you gt a scan pic? Glad all is well with your little bean!

Leami - Updated! Glad the scan went well :) Will you funding out the gender or do you plan to keep it a surprise?

Thanks so much ladies!

No doubt: Thanks! I didn't get a picture, the doctor was in such a hurry! But Ill book a private scan at 12 week and get a picture then :) Have you been to any scans and gotten a picture yet? xx

Tmb0047: Thank you! :) Right now I want to find out the gender, there are so many things to buy and prepare in the correct colours :D But I may change my mind :)
What about you? :) Finding out or waiting? xx

I had a scan last Saturday and got a pic I had posted it, but may have taken it down already.

So I got my result back from the nt scan and all is fine. The only thing that through me is I specifically asked her what she measured baby at and she agreed with my dates, but the info I got back says Eggy was measured at 12w1d. I thought I was 11+3 last Saturday which would basically mean O happened on day 5. I know that didn't happen as I can feel O, so I assume maybe this baby is growing big...? That would make me 13+1 today.

Wow no doubt, you gained a lot of time! We are both in November now, hope our group will keep us :shrug: hehe

I had to fight to get a 12/3 due date from my doctor, lol. They originally wanted to give me I think 12/8 or 12/9...based on a 28 day cycle with 14 day O, but I have 24 day cycles and I O around days 7-9, so I begged them to put it to when I felt the O pain. So from the u/s that would make me 11/27. Imagine from if they had kept me where I was...that's a two week difference! And they won't change my date I'm sure. They wouldn't with my son and he was he was 8 days ahead of what they used...again 28 day cycle with 14 day O. Sure enough he was born the day before what I thought it should be by the u/s.

No doubt - glad all looks well! If you know you did O on CD5 then I think they would just leave your due date alone. Did they change it?! Also, baby may measure big now then be back right on schedule at the next US. Was your son big? My smallest was 8lbs1ounce and my biggest was 9lbs even.....they keep getting bigger ��

Tex - We would never get rid of you ladies! Still a chance you'll deliver in December ��

Leami - I'm staying on team yellow again.....my favourite part of the birth is to hear DH announce boy or girl �� It is nice to be prepared though and I do get tempted at the 20 week scan!

Leami - I saw on another post that you are worried about weight loss?! 9LBS? that's quite a bit. Have you spoken to your doctor about it? I would bring it up.....but as long as you are keeping some food down and lots of liquids then I am sure you'll be fine :)

Vicky - I was put on diclectin with my last pregnancy. I stayed on it until about 16 weeks. Hope they give you something that helps. Is it just nausea or are you actually getting sick?

AFM - I puked yesterday. I was feeling fine and then ate something that I guess baby did not want. 10mins later it was no longer in my belly! I felt fine after and have been fine ever since. The only thing really dragging me down is sleep! Between my 3 kiddos and watching the hockey playoffs I am so tires. I always say I'll nap in the afternoon but I never end up doing so.

Any one talking names yet? DH and I have out boy name picked out (although its already changed once) and we have our first name for a girl :)

:hi: Good morning, Nodoubt! We must have posted at the same time.

We are talking names. We have a girl name from before with ds. We both still like it, so are going with that is this ones a girl. We do however have to pick a boy name which we are kind of struggling/kind of not brought it up in a while.

Leami - I saw on another post that you are worried about weight loss?! 9LBS? that's quite a bit. Have you spoken to your doctor about it? I would bring it up.....but as long as you are keeping some food down and lots of liquids then I am sure you'll be fine :)

Vicky - I was put on diclectin with my last pregnancy. I stayed on it until about 16 weeks. Hope they give you something that helps. Is it just nausea or are you actually getting sick?

AFM - I puked yesterday. I was feeling fine and then ate something that I guess baby did not want. 10mins later it was no longer in my belly! I felt fine after and have been fine ever since. The only thing really dragging me down is sleep! Between my 3 kiddos and watching the hockey playoffs I am so tires. I always say I'll nap in the afternoon but I never end up doing so.

Any one talking names yet? DH and I have out boy name picked out (although its already changed once) and we have our first name for a girl :)

Puking and feeling sick all the time. The dr gave me some pills, cyclizine (sp)

Hi ladies! Congrats to all the December mamas! Mind if I join? I am 11 weeks pregnant with our second, due Dec 15, and I have a 9 month old baby boy who is such a mover and a shaker it's getting hard to keep up with him!

Like a lot of you, I've also been feeling super nauseous and it seems like it's been getting worse instead of better. I just keep my fingers crossed that it will pass relatively soon :)

Welcome and congrats bmama! Hopefully the sickness will calm as you move into 2nd tri.

Thanks No Doubt! Congrats to you too! I remember seeing you on the boards during my last pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->