December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

Thinking of you Tmb and hoping everything is going to be okay :flower:

Thanks for all you thoughts ladies.

I'll be heading to the city today to get checked again. I began passing clots last night. This morning I had one large enough that I actually look for a baby in it. I don't have a good feeling.....

I'll update later today.

Oh hun...I'm so sorry you're going through this. I know it's scary and you have a bad feeling, but I'm still holding out hope for your little bean.

Aw, I'm so sorry this is happening to you :( I really hope everything turns out okay, and I'll be thinking about you.

Thank you all so much for your support!

Unfortunately I will be leaving you all. I had an ultrasound this morning and it showed no baby. I'm guessing I passed the baby sometime yesterday. Anyway, I had a D&C this afternoon and am now at home trying to rest. I am physically and emotionally drained.

I hope you ladies all have wonderful pregnancy's and that it's smooth sailing to the finish line. I will probably stalk you all! Take care ladies ��

I'm so sorry for your loss, Tmb :hugs: I know there are no words really, but rest up and take good care of yourself, and know that we are thinking of you.

I wish you peace and good healing, tmb. I am sorry for your loss. I will miss your spunk and friendliness

So sorry hun. Take care of yourself and we are here if you need to talk.

So sorry for your loss hun. I wish you a speedy recovery and hopes that you get your rainbow baby soon :flower:

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to update....

Dh and I have decided to jump back on the TTC wagon straight away. I know they say to wait but after some research it seems to be more for emotional readiness. I typically have long cycles so my lining should have time to build up prior to conceiving. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I am doing okay and am recovering well.

I have removed my name and Leami's name from our due date list (unfortunately she miscarried the same day as I did). If one of you wants to copy and paste the chart in to one of their posting then you should be able to keep it up to date if you'd like.

Take care ladies....I'll be lurking :)

Glad to hear you are doing OK TMB!

AFM, I had my appt yesterday and everything is good. She went over the results from the first trimester screen and the bloodwork and all was fine. It took her forever to find the hb on the doppler again, lol. Then when she found it, the baby would run from it, lol. She finally found it for a bit and said it sounded good and strong! She was also kind enough to tell me my uterus was big! Really! Who says that! And then told me that I can only gain 20lbs for my entire pregnancy. I told her I gained 29 with my son when she asked. And she asked me if I was lighter or heavier then. I told her heavier, after I lost the baby weight, I lost 16 more lbs. Then she told me to still only gain 20, and asked if I could do that. I said nope! She said really, and I just said really. I was giving myself 25, 30 on the absolutely no more than that side of the house. I'm sticking with my numbers. I can't startve myself and now things are balancing out. I'm finally eating exactly what me and the baby need, so I'm able to maintain. I'm exactly where I was with my first weight gain wise, so I'm not concerned.

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to update....

Dh and I have decided to jump back on the TTC wagon straight away. I know they say to wait but after some research it seems to be more for emotional readiness. I typically have long cycles so my lining should have time to build up prior to conceiving. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I am doing okay and am recovering well.

I have removed my name and Leami's name from our due date list (unfortunately she miscarried the same day as I did). If one of you wants to copy and paste the chart in to one of their posting then you should be able to keep it up to date if you'd like.

Take care ladies....I'll be lurking :)

Glad to hear from you, I've been thinking about you a lot these past days.
I hope to see you back soon with good news and a healthy sticky little baby.
Sending you lots of gentle hugs, take care <3

It has been a month since ive heard anything here... Did we all move to another thread? How is everyone??

Ive been feeling pretty good! Definitely have a big tummy now...

Hey Tex, looks like after some losses it all just went quiet :(
How are you? Halfway there!
My bump is definitely noticeable now as well, can't wait for Friday, my halfway mark :)

I did see that Tmb got a BFP the other day, hope it's a sticky one and she'll post here!!!

I'm still here! Had the anatomy scan the other day. Was wonderful as usual. We are still staying team yellow, but it was nice to see baby moving around in there. We were there for an hour...she really took her time. Definitely have a nice bump now. Had a little baby explosion recently, as I call it, not the big pop yet though. Still maintaining the same weight though since around 10 weeks. Hoping o continue with that, lol...good luck right!

On the down slope of things as I'm over halfway now. Still feeling good for the most part...just some achy patches when I've been sitting for too long. Have to remember to bring in my ball to work to sit on.

Just tot back from vacation in NC...had a lot of fun and my ds really enjoyed the beach!

How are you ladies?

I'm still here too! Hi, ladies!!
Nina, I'm so,glad you saw that tmb got a BFP! I really hope it's sticky, as it would be great for her to rejoin these threads with us.

As for me, DH and I got back to Canada about 48 hours ago, and have been having a lot of fun meeting up with friends and family and telling them the news. There was a big welcome home BBQ for us yesterday, and everyone was surprised but very happy about the baby! We'll tell DH's family on Wednesday, when we go visit them all. Then I think I'll post on Facebook later this week too.

It looks like we've found an amazing house to lease too! Great, old, quirky neighbourhood in my hometown with lots of young families, parks, etc. I am super happy about it :)

And today is our anatomy scan!!! We're not team yellow, so I'll be updating later :happydance:

Oh Randa, welcome home!!! That's so nice you already saw everyone and had a get together! You must be so happy to be home, and everyone must have been super surprised!
I say :blue:, just for the record :)

NoDoubt, I tried following in the other December group but I just got kind of lost :/ but I have tried to keep up with you!
Halfway there, now the fun part begins!

Yeah, that thread moves kind of fast.

Welcome back Randa! I know you're happy and excited. Can't believe how fast that time flew by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->