December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

Welcome and congrats Kim! When are you due? Are team yellow, blue or pink?

Welcome to the new peeps!

I love the must-have convo, since I don't even know where to start with buying things! I will keep reading what y'all recommend.

Oh btw! I didn't ask what i am having, but at u/s yesterday I saw a huge dangle! I didn't know it'd be that obvious!! Im guessing after that, it is a boy! I feel sorta guilty for not looking away when she warned she was going thata way, but I feel like I already knew... Haha! I dont consider it cheating since it was my untrained eye that saw it lol. Whatever i tell myself, right? :ninja:

Lol tex! Lie to yourself and say it was the umbilical cord. Congrats hun!

Tex - I saw a huge dangle with my 2nd. I was certain a boy was on the way.....then out came a girl!! Turns out it was indeed the umbilical cord :) I wouldn't buy too much blue just yet!

Hi everyone! I'm on holidays right now. Checking in, but won't be posting much till I'm back in August.

22 weeks today. Here's my pic! And I'm going in on Monday for my makeup u/s. Hopefully they will record some of this too!

Haha i will not change my plans of buying for a team yellow baby then :thumbup:

I even brought my childhood dolls home from my parents this week! Im hoping even a boy would play with them at least a couple times.

Nice pic, no doubt. I will post my 22wk pic tmrw

Hello girls,
I am a team yellow and I decided 100% just few days ago.
I saw newborn outfits, they are so cute for boys and girls. I could take home 5 of them. I am not buying any baby stuff yet. I don't know the size of the baby. I guess I need to buy bigger incase. My Hubby was 6kg.
I will look even more forward for a grand finale in December. :happydance:It will be a suprise for us and the whole world!:happydance:

No doubt, cute bump and your dress!

Thanks hun. Its actually a shirt. Everyone was complementing me on it. I've had it for a couple years, lol.

Had my u/s today! Baby has flipped and is now currently breech. His/her legs were up straight out in front of the face. S/he was playing with one foot while resting the other hand on the forehead. It was too precious! We saw the spine today, but because baby was laying on the their left we couldn't get the heart. That's fine cause they got it last time and all was fine. We were going for the spine today cause they couldn't vet that last time And we were lucky enough to have them record again too so I'll have two DVDs for this baby!

:thumbup:

image.jpg

I uploaded this wrong, but I think it is amusing that my tummy is now bigger than my butt, and you almost cant even tell the picture is upside down bc of it!!

Thats awesome that you have so much footage of this kiddo. I wonder what the kids will think of seeing themselves that way in the future...

Lol...you're right about your pic. I was looking trying to see if it was upside down or not. Cute bump!

Im having a problem with Oreos, frosting and ice cream. I dream of Dairy Queen and wake up craving these things right away. This has been happening for a couple months, but now i am very weak about it and am giving in!! Anyone got some yummy treat ideas that aren't so bad to eat so often?

Sorry hun...two nights in a row I downed a row of oreos soaked in milk, lol. I countered it by having like three healthy days in a row. It all balances I guess...right...? Lol, I was same way with my son. Then I even ban my hubbs from having any of my oreos, lol. Oh, and they have to be double stuffed.

Dovkav, welcome and congrats!
Nodoubt, you look awesome! And that's great news about your little one! Lucky you, you get to see them again <3 They're so cute in there :)
TexAnn, Yay for belly being bigger than butt LOL! My butt is still bigger!

Here's my picture, from 22 weeks exactly. I am starting a mini diet tomorrow. Cutting out extra junk I eat and definitely don't need. I gained 15 lbs, seems like it's all in my hips. Oh well. I'll somehow work my butt off afterwards to get back in shape!

9303_10152632547823245_4010513276746481716_n.jpg

Nina yer Cute! still a skinny minnie!

I want to cut out the bad, too, but it is so hard. No doubt, I'm with u on Oreo consumption... A family size double stuffed in 3 sittings! Eating the cream separate does not make them last longer... It just makes them more amazing.

Im really noticing my arms getting pretty flabby! What are guys doing for exercising? I used to walk our field every morning, until summer happened. Now im afraid I'm too far out of practice to do anything more than some yoga. Am i the laziest or what?

Nina, so cute! And believe it or not for as huge as I am I've only gained 15lbs too, so I think you're ok.

Lol at the oreos being more amazing when pulled apart. I put mine in a bowl of milk and let the cookie get nice and soft and saturated then stuff the while thing in my mouth! Yum! And no, you're not lazy. I've been saying I'm gonna start back up the what to expect when you're expecting workout DVDs I bought when I was preggo with my son. I've been saying this since the end of first tri and here I am three weeks away from third tri, lol. So yeah...I'm on track, lol.

Thanks <3
I've been pretty lazy, but we've started walking again in the evenings and I want to get back swimming. I'm really afraid to let myself go. I've had an eating disorder before and am afraid of falling down there again.
I'm going to start pilates towards the end of August (the instructor is on holiday) and I'd like to start getting slowly more active.

Oreo talk- I love the covered ones, yum! Any old oreo will do though!

Nina. cute bump!
I also gained most of my weight on the hips.

This is my workout, fun and easy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btVp5F7HOfo

My deserts takes a minute to make!
1.yogurt, honey and coco powder, eat this chocolate puding between crackers or alone(try to freeze it eat like ice-cream!

2. french toast: eggs, bread and honey. Fry on the oil till golden brown. Love them from my childhood times!

3. If you have time baking this is the way to go!:
You'll feel full for hours! Loads of iron! Kids will love them too!
Oatmeal cookies
3 mashed bananas
1/3 cup of apple sauce
2 cups oats
1/4 cup almond milk (any milk but for dairy) apple juice could do too
1/2 cup raisins
coco powder 2 teaspoons
vanila sugar
cinammon

Bake them 350 F or 180C for 15-20min

Make them double and freeze them!
I avoid dairy in this recipe cos calcium rich food steals iron from oatmeal, raisins, coco powder. The baby and I need iron so badly!

Thank Dov, I'll take a look at that video at home!
I made chocolate banana muffins last night, yum.
Grapefruit for breakfast (I always loved grapefruit, but this pregnancy I'm craving it all the time!) and then muffins for a morning snack. No extra noshing. So far so good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->