December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

Dov, all your snacks sound really good, and are very easy! I am going to try the yogurt pudding today, because i have been craving pudding badly. Thank you for the tips. :thumbup:

Nina, good job on staying good so far :happydance:

No doubt we gotta get movin lol

OK Tex...what are we gonna commit to? I can do 30 mins a day...I think. We'll see if my son wants to work out with me or not, lol. He used to when I'd just had him. I'd hold him and dance along (I do Zumba). As he got older he would laugh and shake along with me...then he got too heavy, lol.

Oh, I loved Zumba! I had no rhythm though, felt like I was just jumping around! I was so jealous of all those girl who knew how to move their hips. I definitly want to get back at it some day.

Zumba always sounded fun! I think we can agree to do something everyday for at least 20 to thirty... Although today I've been feeling sad, even slept for two hrs.
Must be Oreo withdrawal.

Dov, i tried the yogurt with honey and cocoa powder, yum...

Hi ladies,
I've been MIA recently but just wanted to say a quick hello :) Been looking through the old messages...super cute bumps!! Though I've never been an Oreo fan, I too am having my vices....the main one is orange juice. I guzzle it back every chance I get. I'm trying not to drink too much though due to the sugar, so I cut it with 1/4 juice + 3/4 water so I don't feel so guilty.

I am kind of worried about how much weight I've gained recently...I was only at about 127lbs when I left China (an 8lb gain at 19 weeks)...now, 4 weeks later, I'm at 136 (and that's when I strip down and take off a lb for breakfast food and bloating :haha:) But seriously, 9lbs in 4 weeks and a total of 17 lbs at 23 weeks :( Its kind of stressing me out and I'm worried my midwife won't like it either. I'm only eating to the point of being comfortable and not eating too much junk, but I have a HUGE appetite right now...and the range of food I can get here, compared to China, is way too tempting!! My mom keeps pointing out how big I've gotten too, so that doesn't help. I should also exercise more...I ride a stationary bike a couple times a week and DH and I hike a trail 1-2 times each week, but I want to do a little more. I have some awesome prenatal workout DVDs...that are gathering dust!

No Doubt, I am having a follow up US next week for the exact same reason. Excited to see the little guy again :)

Well, today is our moving day. We're driving a big truck about 4 hours from DH's parents' town (where we were keeping all our furniture) to our new home. Packing up yesterday almost did my back in, so today is going to be a looooong day of moving and unpacking. Friends are helping us unload when we get there though, and I'm excited to get into our new house (I already have a measuring tape set aside so I can measure LO's nursery ASAP and start decorating!)

Hope everyone is feeling well today :flower:

Also, I laughed about the Zumba thing. I am the WORST at it! I did one class with a friend a couple years ago, and we bumbled our way through it and just couldn't stop laughing! But the other girls were really amazing at it, and they were very supportive of our attempts, so even though I was no good, it was a ton of fun!

Randa, I wouldn't worry much about the weight, you're also supposed to be gaining more in the second tri, or gaining faster.
I know, that doesn't make it feel any better!
Hope your move is smooth!

I wouldn't worry hun. 17lbs over all really isn't bad. maybe this last little bit came on a bit faster than you'd like or expect, but just keep an eye on it and try to balance it out in the coming weeks. Most ladies, myself included, gain around that much by this time. At least that's what I see on the threads.

Does 23 and 24 weeks mark a growth spurt? And during growth spurts, does the baby become less active? Ive been thinking too much if u guys cant tell... :wacko:

I'm not so sure it marks a growth spurt, but as far as the activity baby may just have less active days. My son was like that and so is this one. I poke and shake my belly for a response, lol. I dont think it's anything to worry about hun.

Yay! Mine is tomorrow, cant believe it is the beginning of the sixth month!?

Thanks! I'll never grow tired of hearing that, lol. I'm 28, will be 29 in October. I interviewed this guy for a position at my job the other day and his resume said he graduated high school in 2010! I felt so old, lol. He was so young!

AFM, baby must have shifted and uncurled cause I've been feeling him/her down low and up high at the top of my belly at the same time. Been happening for a few days, but this is time I love most! I love feeling/seeing baby move all over like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->