December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

Or I have these two...I went on a shopping spree at Old Navy when they had 40% off!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
Lol, they are all so cute, but I really like the last one. I love outfits like that with the little animal hoodies! My son had a shark!

OK, here are my pics. Front and back of the santa outfit and the socks and bow for a girl with it. If it's a boy we're gonna do more manly socks and a hat. Then because it was just too stinking cute, I got a girl outfit with headbands and will get some frilly socks. I had no luck finding a boy outfit so will have to go search for one. Oh and me yesterday at 32 weeks. I feel huge, like this is how big I was when I was ready to deliver my son, but everyone keeps telling me I look smaller, so that can't be right. Still only gained 20lbs though so yay! Still shooting for no more than 25 this pregnancy.

Adorable outfits! And you look great!! Ugh, I've already gained 30 lbs so far :(

Thanks hun! Its a struggle, but I think what saves me is that I dont eat dinner that much cause I'm never hungry around that time. Ice cream and cookies has been dinner for me several times, and I just ate entire small pizza for lunch on my b'day,so don't feel bad, lol.

All those outfits are so cute!
You guys are so lucky you've got those adorable holiday outfits!
No Doubt you look great! I can't believe you still don't know the gender! What a surprise! And we're so close to finding out! I know we wre toying around with the idea of not finding out, but now I couldn't imagine not knowing! Maybe next baby :winkwink:
I also had a dream we had another US and it was conformed a boy. I was pretty much in shock!

Since it's not all that cold here I'll just bundle her up with a few good layers and a nice warm blanket. I think that would be enough. I got this with the intention of bringing her home it- plain and simple gap, but it's so soft and warm! And a hat of course. Still have to buy that.
https://www.gap.com/webcontent/0008/067/057/cn8067057.jpg

That's cute Nina! A little hat with bow on it would be adorable! I actually saw a gray one with a pink bow that would have been perfect! This is the part I love!

I just wanted something simple but cute. I saw it online and knew it would be perfect!
Something that looks all snuggly and warm :)
They sell special "taking out of hospital" gift boxes here, all frills and bows and lacey stuff. Simple and cute is best IMO!

That green bodysuit is so cute. I can't wait to see your little bundle init!

Not a lot of an update here.

My to due list consisted of:

Buy the take home outfit
Put the car seat in and move Virtue's over
Order the double stroller
Pack my overnight bag

I have crossed off:
But the take home outfit

Clearly you can see where my prioties lie, lol. I'm seriously gonna do the carseats tonight...I swear! And I'm either gonna order the stroller this or next Thursday, and I'm gonna pack this week in the evenings. Hopefully it will only take one evening as I'll be taking a much smaller bag this time. Hubbs didn't need his stuff in there as he only stayed one night in the hospital. Now all I have to do is find a way to get Virtue to leave the clothes in the bag. He helps pack which consists of him taking out what I've already put in and then handing it to me, lol. Very productive, lol.

I'll hopefully do a bump pic this Friday. Five and half weeks and I'm blowing this popsicle stand! I need to have this baby...a bit uncomfortable and all that stuff.

Did you pack your bag? I still have to buy mine LOL! I actually did, and it's on it's way. I've been wanting a big weekender/overnight bag for ages and finally found one. I hope it arrives before the baby! I might even be able to get away with using it for a diaper bag.
I am so kitsch it's ridicules.
https://res.cloudinary.com/lisa-angel/image/upload/w_472,q_88/legacy_DDSS13_IMG_2487.jpg

We've painted the room, I washed all of the NB, 0-3 clothes and cloth diapers. The furniture, pram and car seat will arrive between the 7th-14th.
Now just to buy a bath and put all of the junk we had in the nursery in storage and I'm ready for the baby!
I think I'm kind of over the pregnancy. I just want her in my arms and for it all to be behind me. I think it's all the super cute babies being born around me lately!

I certainly have not packed my bag yet! Lol! But I did get the stroller and put it together. Freaking massive thing since its a double...heavy! And I almost put the carseat in but forgot the seat pad so it doesn't make indentions. so I have to buy that then I can put the seat in and that will be it. Gonna pack the bag this week...hopefully. Been feeling baby trying to engage or did engage and now feels very low so hopefully not much longer.

You're almost there!
I can't wait to get the pram and have DH set it up :)

Hey ladies! Full term on Friday. Had an appt today. Everything is good. I told the doc I didn't think baby was moving as much cause he/she was getting squished, so he asked me about how many movements since I'd woke up. I'd said four cause I clearly wasn't thinking about it at the time, so they did a NST. Everything came back fine and when he walked in he saw my face and asked if I was in pain. I said oh you know just some pressure and all that. So he looked at the strip and said looks like you just had a contraction. I think hubbs had a mini heart attack, lol. I just told him yesterday when it's time dont freak out, lol. Not that it's time, but we're getting close. Baby is still head down and I go back best week.

Ive never been so happy about cold weather. My feet aren't swelling as badly anymore :)

No doubt, these contractions are uncomfortable! Feels like i am holding a sit-up with melons in my tummy.

They started making me come in weekly at 35 weeks, after I gained 8lbs in 2wks... I stopped eating so much Halloween candy and I didn't gain anymore! Though the dr didn't say it was on her mind, i started freaking about preeclampsia. Scared me straight away from candy, for a bit.

Everyone ready? Hub installed baby car seat Friday. Time is flying!!

I think I'm ready. Got the car seat installed, packed my bag (today) ...just waiting. I need to get some newborn diapers and a few items to add to my bag but otherwise I'm good to go I think.

Had my appt today and baby is still had down. 1 cm dilated, not too much thinned out but it's starting. I was pleased with this report as with my son I didn't dilate until it was time. I got to 1 7 hours into active labor...I'd alreadybeen contracting for almost two days by that point! So definitely a better situation.

Cool for you! Luckily mine has been head down for a long time, too! Not dilated as of two weeks ago. Doesn't it happen much later for first timers like me?

Im getting super anxious. Kinda scared, truth be told. But I am a worry wart by nature. Last week I was told I have group B strep, too! At least I know, right? Sigh.

Eeek! We're all so close!! And No Doubt, great that baby's in position and already making some progress. I can't wait to hear updates from you and TexAnn as well :)

Nina, I love your hospital bag - it's gorgeous!

I am NOT ready...haven't finished washing all his clothes, sheets, and towels (started though...and I love that everything is so tiny that it fits in only one or two loads of laundry!), hospital bags haven't been packed...but the nursery is done (except for putting up blinds and one picture), bassinet is set up in our room, assembled the Pack n Play today, and have an appointment to get the car seat checked on Thursday. I should be fine for time...as long as I don't go early! I feel like I have the nesting instinct right now, but I get really sore after a couple hours of cleaning and organizing, so can't get as much done as I want to, and DH is working 12 hour shifts right now, so he's wiped out when he gets home. We only moved into our house a couple months ago, and it's a cute house but a bit of a fixer-upper, so my list of things to do goes way beyond just prepping for the baby's stuff. The house is starting to look good though, and feel like home to us, but I really need to get some painting and yard work done still...ugh!

Wishing everyone a comfortable and happy next few weeks! :hugs:

Tex can you still have a vaginal birth? Things do move a little slower for first timers, but not always so you never know.

Randa yay for the house coming along! I'm sure you'll be fine on time. Sounds like you have the big things done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->