December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

Yay for the positive kayotic!

Nina, hopefully everything is fine. PMA hun...thinking of you!

Waiting is this your first? Isn't that amazing? It truly is wonderful seeing that the first time.

Yes this is my first...
Only after seeing my honey I feel "IM MOM"..
What an amazing feeling ladies. Felt I have a meaning of my life seeing baby....

So I have a doubt..
When we can see the bump? :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
I touch each and every day to check I got bump ha ha ha :happydance:

So I have a doubt..
When we can see the bump? :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
I touch each and every day to check I got bump ha ha ha :happydance:

You may bloat, but before 12 weeks the uterus will be safely tucked under your pelvis. That's why they say the firt 12 weeks are the most protected stage of pregnancy.

With my first son, I had no noticeable bump until 4-5 months but I am also overweight.

Hey all - I am an emotional, eating machine today! if anyone gets in the way of food they face serious consequences!

I didn't get a proper bump from either of my pregnancies until 24 weeks plus! I am currently the lightest I have ever been tho so I am really scared about gaining alot of weight!

How is everyone?

I gained about 7lbs in first tri with my son and I've already gained 5 with this one, but I don't eat a lot usually, so I do have to eat more as soon as I find out I'm pregnant. When you couple that with the bloating and constipation...yeah, weight gain is gonna happen. But I only gained about 25lbs total with ds, so it does all level out. I think I got a proper bum right about 20 weeks, maybe slightly before. Otherwise I was just "is she fat or preggo?", lol.

Peanut what do the cramps feel like? I will say that I would cramp really bloat from bloating. I would also cramp just before I would get a glob cm. Is it constant? Does it feel like period cramps? Cramping can be very normal early on as thing stretch hun.

And I just looked at your ticker and saw you're about 4.5 weeks. I cramped with my first and this one until somewhere around 6 weeks.

Its like a pinching poking feeling. Not af.. af cramp makes my brain feel drained.. I have a weird way of describing things.. its like something is kicking me from down below.. blah.. whatever will be will be right

Well...yeah. My doc told me with my first that worrying wasn't going to make my baby stay or go. Harsh right!?!?! But true. I really think what you're feeling is normal. Pregnancy has so many weird aches and pains and each one truly is different. This time I had cramping so bad it hurt to walk when I was maybe 5 weeks. I called my hubbs and everything. It was just gas, lol. So there's no telling what it really is, but if it doesn't feel like af cramps I think you're ok.

We told the family today at Easter.
They were all so excited!!
They've been begging for another baby since our son was born 8 years ago. On my husbands side, he is the only grandbaby.
I had my son wear a shirt that said "Only Child, expiring December 2014" and my poor MIL thought my son was dying! She was "What do you mean you're expiring??" it took her a minute t get it, hahaha.

They're already planning things, it's so cute. My Mom was with us, and she didnt say much but I think she is excited because she took pictures of my sons shirt and told my brother when he called.
My mom and me have a very strained relationship and she has been very vocal in her opinion of us having a second child. She at one point even said "If I had it to do over, I would have stopped at one" BUT she had nothing negative to say today, so there's that!

My beta is tomorrow, and I hope the numbers have gone up like I think they have. My tests are SO DARK now but I am still pretty nervous. That asshole nurse screwed me up.

Hey I'll join y'all according to FF my EDD is December 29th.

Welcome and a happy and healthy 9 months to the new ones joining us!

Thanks everyone! I'm still spotting so really very scared and nervous!

Nina, how are you feeling?

Thanks for asking :hugs:
Still spotting, but very lightly. If this continues I'll go to the EPU again Thursday just for reassurance.
I know it's common, but still :nope:

Hoping it is nothing and you get good news if you do have to go to the EPU. :hugs:

Nina, glad things are lightening up. Hopefully you don't have to go back, but if you do hoping you'll get to see your peanut!

Yay for the wonderful numbers kayotic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->