December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

I'd BD again tonight if I were you Mrsmummy just in case you are O'ing today or tomorrow because of ewcm. You may have a significant rise tomorrow if you are O'ing today or a slight rise if it will be tomorrow. Oh, the wait and see of tomorrow's temp is excruciating :haha:

Haha!! Who knew taking your temperature could be so exciting... I woke up bright as a button this morning dying to know what it was going to be!! :haha:

Yes have just sent hubby a text that DS and DD need to go to bed right on time so we can get down to business :haha:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Told you temping alone will make you anxiously crazy... :haha:

So I’m testing a theory—I’m eager to see what happens! I’ve been dosing myself with prenatal vitamins and various other supplements to try to boost my fertility since we started ttc a year ago. Over the last year I’ve dealt with fatigue, PMS symptoms, lost more hair than usual, and had very light periods. I assumed everything I had been experiencing was effects from going off of hormonal birth control. I wonder if all of the supplements I have been taking have affected my cycle and are actually preventing me from conceiving.

In June when I first moved back to Dallas, I was off of my vitamins for a whole month because I was too lazy to unpack them—I actually felt better than I had in a long time! I suspect (haven’t been tested but have some common symptoms to it) that I might have a MTHFR gene mutation and have been dosing myself with high levels of unmethylated b vitamins and folic acid, which could be making me sick!

I eat a super clean, grain free, paleo diet, so I get pretty much everything I need from my food :) I’m going to try a more relaxed approach this month, ditch the supplements, and see what happens! I have a GYN appointment Dec 10th, so hopefully I’ll learn more then.

corgi - very interesting theory. I think it's def worth a shot and a good idea. Good Luck!

Thanks! I’ll give updates in case someone can benefit from my theory :) today is my 3rd day off of my prenatal. The first couple of days I felt tired and sluggish. Today I feel energetic and present in my body with just a slight headache—only time will tell!

Hopefully you'll get good answers from your Gyn. Also, its worth a shot ditching your supplements this cycle maybe your theory is correct. Goodluck this cycle Corgi. Maybe you'll get a :bfp: before your appointment.

Tomorrow I'm entering the first day of my "fertile window" (cd 10) anyone entering tomorrow along with me?

Thank you for adding me, Mdscpa! Hopefully December is our month! :flower:

I'll be at CD9 tomorrow. I think I usually ovulate CD15 so still a few days ago from fertile time.

Tomorrow I'm entering the first day of my "fertile window" (cd 10) anyone entering tomorrow along with me?

Only CD11 today, my expected fertile window is from CD19-22 unless things change due fertilaid I'm taking this cycle. It might make my O earlier/later. But going to start using OPK & saliva scope today until i see a thermal shift in my chart, so I won't miss my surge.
:dohh: :shrug:

Peonies - I really hope so.... FX we all get our Christmas/year-end :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Temp rise again mdscpa! :happydance: more bd for good measure i think :haha:

Was shocked when I saw your chart, you really could have O'ed yesterday knowing the cramps and EWCM you had. Yep.... Another BD just to be sure. :happydance:

Ok, I'm so getting excited for you... And since we don't know anything yet we can do a little experiment with your chart as follows:

1. add 2-3 temps before your first temp. Just make it the same temp as your first.
2. add 2 more temps in advance for tomorrow and the next make them a bit higher than today, try adding .10 from today's.

Let's see if you'll get crosshairs.

I was surprised too! It's been 3 hours since I woke up and I'm getting cramps again :dohh:
My body seems to be cramp central lately :haha:
My CM seems to be less EW and more wateryish today.. so perhaps it was at some point last night ? who knows :haha: the body is a mysterious thing!

How do I add extra temps for the same day?

Only single temp per day hun... add extra temps on the prior dates before your first ever temp. then another 2 temps from tomorrow and the next to see if you will get crosshairs.

Edit: You can remove the extra temps later....

CD14 for me! Opk from yesterday showed a faint/medium line so will test again today and see what happens, dtd yesterday just in case ;)

Done! It's made a dotted line.. is that "crosshairs" :haha: I feel like I sound so clueless lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->