December Baby?!

Tatty Mae

Reaction score
Hi all,

just sat at the computer and thought Id work out my due date if I were to conceive this month, 24 December!!! :dohh: Just about right for me to be in hospital over Christmas! :haha:

Would anyone else be due that close to Christmas if they were to conceive this month?

I haven't pinpointed it yet, but I think I would have a early-mid December baby. Trying not to dream about it though :)

Haha mine would be towards the end of dec which would be great since my birthday is in dec!

December 13th, my sister's birthday!

Mine would be the middle of December too, and the thought of holding my baby in my arms on Christmas is enough to bring me to tears!

The timing would also work out perfectly with my school schedule, as I'd have about a month with no classes to concentrate totally on recuperating and acclimating to a newborn. It would just be wonderful. Sigh!

So, like ao30, I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Good luck everyone!

I'd be due December 27th which happens to be my 24th birthday =) my mom said i was due on January 2nd and she prayed all through Christmas that I would wait until after Christmas because they had 4 other kids at home.

I kind of like the idea of a Christmas baby but growing up I always thought that Id hate if my birthday were around then! Now I just want a baby so bad that the date just isnt an issue anymore, I just want to have gotten pregnant by the end of 2011 atleast!

Good luck to all for this month! x

Hi - I just got a faint bfp this morning - this makes my due date 13th Dec!
Good luck to the rest of you!

WOW Phoenix, congratulations! Mine would be the same if I was to be lucky enough!

TattyMae I agree!

Good luck all! x

Mine would be Dec 15th but if I'm anything like my mom and grandmothers I will be a week late *gulps* which would be Christmas day.

mine would be december 24 too! reallly praying for a december baby since both my dad and my birthday are the 27th :)

Mine would be Dec 26th!!!! Hence why we haven't been 'trying as hard' this month! :winkwink:

xx

Congrats Phoenix!

Mine would be 21st December!

Good luck and baby dust to all!! :)

Mine would be due on Christmas and my B-Day is 12/27. I told my husband that he'd have to expand his gift-buying budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->