• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Hi girls!

Love this thread Courtney!

Ava Lysia - 29/12/2010 - 4.51am - 8lbs 15oz

Xx

I know I'm late but happy new year everyone!

At some point I will write Maddens birth story but I've had a lot go "wrong" this last week that I've been battling to sort :-( things are on the up though but I know it's going to take a lot of time :-(. So I may be a lot quieter than normal while I try and sort things out

Im shatterd, Was up till 3 am trying to get baby a gp apointment, she was burning up despite being stripped to her nappy and was realy unsettled so rang nhs direct spent ages trying to get through, then spent ages on the phone, then had to wait for the nurse to ring back. She said to ring primecare so i rang primecare and then spent 2 hours waiting for them to ring back. She GP eventualy rang back and asked if she had been given any calpol. No because shes too young for it, says 2 months on the packet. No she can have calpol, give her some and ring me back in 2 hours if shes no better.

Rang the only 24 hour garage i could think of, rang them to check it was open and if they had calpol they did thank god, MIL drove us over and she went and asked for it. The women behind the counter asked if it was her that rang, said no but my daughter did, why?

They only had the one box left so she put it away and had a few other people ask for it but she said they had none left.

By the time we got home, fed her and got to bed it was 3 am and i got woke up at 7 by OHs alarm for work, fell back asleep and she woke up at 8.30 for food.

Ugh Lozzy that sounds crap! I will make sure i get some calpol ready just incase!
Is Niamh ok now?

Shes still not herself but her temp has gone.

Its daft, says on the pack dont give it to 8 weeks but then get told to give it anyway. Well i know why they do it, so you dont just give calpol to a tiny baby when there might be something more serious but to have to spend 4 hours waiting to get through to a gp to be told to do something so simple is irritating

She was a right pig lastnight, She wouldent go to the breast lastnight at all so did her her usual 5oz of formula, she drained it and was crying for more and took another 2 oz

thats a lot! freddie takes 4oz max when i express. but then he is a bit younger :)

thats a lot! freddie takes 4oz max when i express. but then he is a bit younger :)

She was only taking 4 at his age, she normaly only takes 5 but then again she wouldent go to the boob at all. Since i dont know how much she takes at the boob i tend to forget about that when saying how much she eats.

Aww lozzy how upsetting for you! Juliet had her first cold/fever a few days ago too. I had infant tylenol in the house, but like you I hesitated to give it to her because it said not to.

Luckily it wasn't quite as high a fever as yours...and it was during the day. I called J's dr and they told me .4ml of infant tylenol. A couple doses later she was her old self again.

Sorry to hear about you girls struggling to bf. It certainly isn't easy and not for everyone. As much as I am for bf, I don't push my beliefs on others.. I have friends who bf and others ff. J and I are still working on latching without the nipple shield, she does it sometimes and other times can't be bothered.

Aww lozzy how upsetting for you! Juliet had her first cold/fever a few days ago too. I had infant tylenol in the house, but like you I hesitated to give it to her because it said not to.

Luckily it wasn't quite as high a fever as yours...and it was during the day. I called J's dr and they told me .4ml of infant tylenol. A couple doses later she was her old self again.

Sorry to hear about you girls struggling to bf. It certainly isn't easy and not for everyone. As much as I am for bf, I don't push my beliefs on others.. I have friends who bf and others ff. J and I are still working on latching without the nipple shield, she does it sometimes and other times can't be bothered.

Niamh was like that with the shield but then i think something clicked and we havent used it for a few days now, takes a few times for her to the the latch right but shes getting there.

Sometimes wish i was FF trying to feed James with a clingy 2 yr old attached to you, is really difficult. She is completely anti daddy atm

Its ok Mizze, nether am i.
I was thinking about this yesterday - its entirely possible Niamh and Caitlyn will be born almost 2 months apart and yet your due date and mine were only 7-10 days different. Mad!!

I had a right laugh in boots today when i got to the checkout.

I had calpol nasal spray, formula, nappies and durex extra safe comdoms :haha:
:rofl: :rofl: Well :sex: doesnt seem to help get baby out. DH reluctance to dtd if she is aawake has vanished drowned out by the need to get her out! :haha:

Still NOTHING happening here. Samanatha seems to have something going on so :happydance: for her. I shall claim my honor of being the last Dreamer soon!! :)

Sammi hope you are okay.

Spencerbear - how upsetting with James/patch/hoover, must have been horrible. :hugs: Hope he is okay.

Cant wait to join you all properly.

Ness - Ava's piccies on FB are lovely!! :)

Mizze xx

Cannot believe my baby girl is a week old tomorrow :')
its got me in tears,
when midwife cam yesterday to weigh her and do heel prick test, she hasnt lost weight she has gained lol, from being 7lb 3oz when she was born, to 7lb 7oz :')

Its all happening too quickly, i dont like it :(

Oooh please could you add me too....

Eloise Summer
30/11/2010
7lb

Many thanks :) x

Happy New Year Everyone ..... I know its a bit late, but we went to bed early New Years Eve (about 8pm lol) and at 6pm yesterday as we were really tired!!! We were woken by the freworks at midnight,but went back to sleep pretty quickly ;) x

Its our wedding anniversary today too so we have had a very chilled out day at home as a family :)

Its ok Mizze, nether am i.
I was thinking about this yesterday - its entirely possible Niamh and Caitlyn will be born almost 2 months apart and yet your due date and mine were only 7-10 days different. Mad!!

I had a right laugh in boots today when i got to the checkout.

I had calpol nasal spray, formula, nappies and durex extra safe comdoms :haha:
:rofl: :rofl: Well :sex: doesnt seem to help get baby out. DH reluctance to dtd if she is aawake has vanished drowned out by the need to get her out! :haha:

Still NOTHING happening here. Samanatha seems to have something going on so :happydance: for her. I shall claim my honor of being the last Dreamer soon!! :)

Sammi hope you are okay.

Spencerbear - how upsetting with James/patch/hoover, must have been horrible. :hugs: Hope he is okay.

Cant wait to join you all properly.

Ness - Ava's piccies on FB are lovely!! :)

Mizze xx

Wonder if when they arrived reflects there personalties when there older, Niamh being impatient and Caitlyn being lazy lol Wont be long hun and she will be heer.

:hugs: Sammi
We are all here for you x

Thanks Chloe, unfortunately it's not baby related so not sure I want to drag everyone down whilst I'm in this mood :(

For those not on Facebook:
https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v33/oldacres_honesty/Madden Hylton Wrycraft/ is my Madden photo album, The password is: madden

Its ok i don't mind, the pictures of Madden are lovely!
How is roxy with him?
x

Haha thanks Chloe! She's ok with him unless he moves but shes only been home a few days so it's a work in progress with her :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->