• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Good! They will grow up together and love each other :cloud9:
She just needs to get used to him :)

Yup, precisely. Give it another few days and I reckon she'll be bored of him until he starts crawling lol

MW was out today to weigh Eva she is now 6lb 2oz :D Also seen her flower girl dress today cant wait till she is in it now its lovely!

Lyra has turned into a right grumpy baby all of a sudden, when she isn't getting what she wants she will chuck herself about, screw up her face and grunt really loud!

I'm a little worried abou her feeding, she is spending less time at the breast today actually eating but spends a long time comfort suckling. Then when she pulls off and I sit her up she roots round again immediately. She is feeding every 1-3 hours. Will be seeing the HV on Tuesday so will ask her then but if anyone has any idea if it sounds normal or not please let me know! :) oh and her poo is a bit on the green side today xxx

Pixxie I asked midwife about the green poo and she said it meant baby was only getting foremilk which was sugary and not very filling and that I needed to keep returning her to same boob till she seemed full which would mean she was getting creamy hindmilk. Sure enough her nappies went back to proper mustard seed yellow.

Hi ladies
How are you all doing?
I got over my infection from my section, then I got severe dizziness and nausea/vomiting. Haven't been able to head to the doc yet, I just want to feel normal again so I can get into some sort of routine at home.
Noah is doing well... growing and being a boy :)
and yes I totally agree, BFing is hard and takes a lot out of you. We gave in and gave Noah a dummy...for when he fusses without being hungry, dirty or needing to burp.
Hope you all had a good new year too xxxx

A week old today :') makes me cry for some reason, its just going too fast. I see why mums want to do it all again now tho :)

Shes grown so much <3

Need to put a link to my birth story in here, will post it in a sec :) x

I think I've figured out what the problem is, she seems to prefer one side to the other (faster letdown) and she pulls off the left side like she is finished after about 10 minutes. Will be making sure to keep her on longer today and see if it improves.

Hope you feel better soon wishing xxx

Pooly mummy today, my head feels like its going to explode. Thank god OH's off work today

Wonder if when they arrived reflects there personalties when there older, Niamh being impatient and Caitlyn being lazy lol Wont be long hun and she will be heer.

My brother and sister are twins and were 10 weeks early - we have always said it was my impatient sister (who was first out) who was just in too much of a hurry to wait any longer :) My brother left to his own devices would definately have been a full term baby but my sis wasnt having any of that waiting nonsense! I have been known to be a bit lazy myself - which since DH was a hyper baby im thinking is not necessarily a bad thing!

Pooly mummy today, my head feels like its going to explode. Thank god OH's off work today

Ooooh poor you :hug:

Googily - awww im sure everything must feel its going at breakneck speed now. :hug:

Mizze xx (still waiting to join!)

lozzy are you combination feeding with formula??
i try to express one bottle a day for DH to feed Noah, It is usually 3 or 4 oz, but Noah just gulps it down and always wants more after LOL :)

Wonder if when they arrived reflects there personalties when there older, Niamh being impatient and Caitlyn being lazy lol Wont be long hun and she will be heer.

My brother and sister are twins and were 10 weeks early - we have always said it was my impatient sister (who was first out) who was just in too much of a hurry to wait any longer :) My brother left to his own devices would definately have been a full term baby but my sis wasnt having any of that waiting nonsense! I have been known to be a bit lazy myself - which since DH was a hyper baby im thinking is not necessarily a bad thing!

Ooooh poor you :hug:

Googily - awww im sure everything must feel its going at breakneck speed now. :hug:

Mizze xx (still waiting to join!)

I was 22 days late and am deffinatly lazy lol. Im feeling loads better now, there is nothing tea and toast cant cure

lozzy are you combination feeding with formula??
i try to express one bottle a day for DH to feed Noah, It is usually 3 or 4 oz, but Noah just gulps it down and always wants more after LOL :)

Yes im using formula, im lucky if i can express an oz

Imogens Birth Story :)

taken me all day instead of just a sec lol, we have had so much to do :')

does anyone know how long you have to wait before you can er.. dtd again after a c-section?

Hey! Can I add?

Erin Scarlet 22/12/10 8lb5oz

Did anyone have really bad cracked bleeding sore nipples when they started breastfeeding? im really struggling at the moment ive started tio use nipple shields but tmi this morning it was like lo was drinking blood from me and i lost a small clot is this normal does this go? my milks at the changing stage at the moment but my boobs are really sore and tender and have hard lumps in them does this disappear once your proper milk comes in? Im so tempted to switch to formula but want to be sure before i do

x

The first few days one of my nipples bled, i think its quite normal...i expressed tho in the end.
The first 2 weeks of BFing was really painful for me but its absolutely fine now! If you can get through it its deffo worth it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->