December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

He's great quite little and the HV keeps being shitty about him being on the 2nd centile but he is really bright and clever (i prob just think that coz im his mummy!) :rofl:
I have tried Freddie on a bit of baby rice and banana but he doesn't seem overly interested at the mo! I love your avatar Jude looks sooooooooo scrummy! x

Ah thankyou, thats quite an old pic from christmas will update it actually, Freddie looks scrummy too, has he still got all that hair? Judes lost most of his now bless him! Health visitorspiss me off, ive not had probs this time but did with Jake and hated taking him as didnt like them, they have been ok this time tho! How much does he weigh now? Is he 4 months this week? xx

He is 4 months Monday! :happydance:
Yep still got all his hair! I wish i could just weigh him myself without the HV :(
Heres a recent pic :cloud9:

Attachments

• Freddie 3 months+ 002.jpg
    Freddie 3 months+ 002.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 4
  • jumperoo 005.jpg
    jumperoo 005.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 5
They change so much but too quick! Freddie looks so sweet, i just love his little face! So cute :) Ive only taken juse to the hv once, you dont even have to take them, its just to keep an eye on them but you can always do that home, i used to weigh Jake myself by getting on the scales on my own and then with Jake and then worked out the difference, but because he was big i always knew he was healthy and not losing weight! You know urself if they are healthy and Freddie looks very healthy and normal to me!

Hi Kerrie

We havent made he permanant move yet, just went to validate our visas (otherwise we would have lost them!) We now have to wait for Meadows visa before we can go for good

We thought Australia was lovely, so clean & the beaches are stunning, the sand really is white & the sea crystal clear (see my avatar ~ that was the beach ONLY 3minutes walk away from where we were staying!)

What skill would you apply for a visa with? My hubby is a roofer & we started the process in (late) 2008, took a longggggg time! But they have made many changes to the visa system, its really tough to get through :wacko:

Lokks beautiful!! My husband is a plasterer, so hoping that would be ok, i know it can take a while to get visa's etc. How will you cope with missing family and friends? Its the only thing stopping me, id miss my mum too much and sams parents and Jake would miss them too so im really unsure :-( But hate this country and the way we have to live!!

Yes, it was beautiful :kiss: I dont really see my family too much, so tbh, I may talk to them more when I make the move...Skype is brill :thumbup: I used to see my Sister alot (at least twice a week) but she has moved to an hours drive away, so we only really chat on the phone now

Good luck with whatever you decide, it really is a big step :flower:

He is 4 months Monday! :happydance:
Yep still got all his hair! I wish i could just weigh him myself without the HV :(
Heres a recent pic :cloud9:

Oh wow...:baby: Freddie looks so grown up in those pics ~ Looking all proud in his walker :winkwink:

Have any of the babies started on solids yet?

I know that Kerries LO , Jude has & Chloe has tried Freddie with it....Anyone else? :shrug:

I think Meadow is starting to show the signs & im looking forward to it, as it may help with her silent reflux FX :thumbup: But I am worried about starting too early

Eva loves her baby rice and Rusks couldnt believe she was 12lb 10oz at 13week, but i love to see how much shes put on with her only being tinnie when born

We havent yet, My mam and MIL are doing my head in about it. We all had dinner at my mams yesterday and MIL kept saying how she was staring at my food because she wants some. She wasent staring at my food, she doesnt know what it is yet, she was infact staring at her bottle which was next to my plate :dohh:

Lozzy that made me laugh! Its amazing how everyone likes to give their opinion on what your doing or not doing for baby, it winds me up, fair enough if you ask for their advice but otherwise people should just button it! Sorry biut of a rant their lol x

urgh bet your where ready to blow up with them, i hate people trying to tell me to do it this or that way, my mu nos now not to give me tips an stuff as i dont listen haha

Everyone's got an opinion havent they!

Harrison looks lovely - hope all goes well on Wednesday. :hugs:

Kerri - hi :kiss:

Chloe - Freddie looks great - he is only other baby ive seen who has hair like Caitlyn's!

Mizze xx

I LOVE babys with hair! When in see a baby with no hair now i think they look weird! :rofl:
Are you and your OH both dark haired? I think that makes a difference :)

I LOVE babys with hair! When in see a baby with no hair now i think they look weird! :rofl:
Are you and your OH both dark haired? I think that makes a difference :)

We are both medim brown haired - She is darker than either of us - more like my sister or Mum

Mizze xx

Freddie's has just started growing through a lighter brown, so maybe Caitlyns will too :)
Hows the feeding and stuff going now?

Oh my gosh! I haven't been on in AGES! Like over a month! How is everyone & their babies? So much has happened!

I'm officially a single mum, my OH didn't move back in after I threw him out in Feb because I found that living alone was so much better! I'm less stressed out, havent gotta cook for anyone but me, less cleaning, less junk laying around! We officially split a few days ago! I absolutly LOVE being a single mummy! It's so much better than being in a shite relationship with an abusive manipulative bloke! I find it quite easy as well, I have a routine that suits me and Charlie and isn't disturbed by a smelly man lol.

Charlie is doing wonderful! He's exactly 3 months old today, and is such a joy! Last time he was weighed at 2ish months he was 13lb lol, & I got HV visiting Thursday so will update how big he is after (I'm pretty sure he's pushing 15 lol!) The thing is that he isn't a chubby baby, he's just tall but he's recently started to get rolls on his thighs and his wrists are starting to look a bit chubbier lol.

Yeah so I lost my job and everything, and my housing benefit and council tax benefit all got sorted, so that's a massive stress off of my head! I get to live in my amazing flat with my little boy :) soooo happy, much happier than I've felt in a long time :)

Charlie is still on comfort milk, currently guzzling around 6oz...it hasn't changed much in the past month. Sometimes he takes 3, sometimes 4 etc. And PROUD MUMMY RIGHT HERE !!! --- he sleeps from about 12:30 until 8:30 :happydance: so I get amazing sleeps at night! He'll go back to bed from 8:30 until 11 as well :happydance: He's been doing it for the past month, so I've had great sleeps. The only touble is that he thinks his bedtime is midnight lol...but it suits us, and he's content so I wont change it until needs be!

Life is great! And I hope everyone is doing well :) Here are a few pictures -

Attachments

• boooo.jpg
    boooo.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
  • photo(16).jpg
    photo(16).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
  • charlieeee.jpg
    charlieeee.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0
  • charlie.jpg
    charlie.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
Glad all is ok with you now Samantha. :happydance:
You look really good in your pic! Wish i looked that good...and Charlie is younger than Freddie! :rofl:
He's a gorgeous lil boy! Good on you doing it all by yourself, i know i couldn't! :hugs:

Samantha.. you look amazing and Charlie is just gorge !!!So glad that you are in a happier place and well done on doing such a great job on your own :) Charlie is a lucky little man to have you xx

Lovely to hear from you Samantha...So pleased that things are going good for you :happydance: Charlie is adorable

I totally agree that its better to be on your own with your baby, rather than be in a bad relationship....Happy Mummy = Happy baby :baby:

Keep in touch :hugs:

Me and Andrew both have dark hair but Niamh is blond and bald lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"