December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Happy mothers day to all the UK mamas :) !!!! Dh decided we will celebrate mother's day when it is celebrated in oz which is in May- even though they wont have cards out here then lol :)
But hope you all have a special mother's day esp if it's your first !! xx :flower:

Hello everyone :)

Hope you are all keeping well?

Any of you who have sarted weaning...... have you checked with your health visitor first, as Eloise has been drinking all of her 5 bottles per day (6 1/2 oz) and was crying for more last week? When I had her weighed last week, HV (not usual one) said she is still a bit young to wean (17 weeks and wasnt premature or anything?).
This week shes not interested in her milk at all? so dont know what to do?

Also how do I find the FB group? :)

Many thanks :)

I think you need to be invited into the FB group. Im not sure.

Whats your name and il add you in.

hi all!

hope you're all ok? Hope everyone had a lovely mothers day!

just been catching up on posts.

Ava got weighed last Monday at 12 weeks 5 days and weighed 14lb! I wouldnt mind if she ate loads lol :haha: she only takes 4oz every 3 hours and sometimes thats a battle and she only takes 2oz. I'd say she takes 18-20oz a day most days

Shes still not sleeping through, she has a feed anywhere between 1am and 3.30am but putting her in her own room tonight maybe we're keeping her awake and she's crying out for a feed because she's not been able to fall into a deep sleep!

She's started doing a fake newborn cry to get my attention but it just makes me laugh lol xx

Hi ladies!

For those of you not on fb, mothers day was lovely! Spent it with immediate family and had such a wonderful day. Inaya has been quite unsettled the past few days but hoping shes ok very soon, we are of on our holiday next monday, eeeeek! Heres a pic of us yesterday,we FINALLY took a picture of me hubby and babies TOGETHER! We dont have any together since they were born (even though they were in a bit of a mood for the pic)!

https://i55.tinypic.com/rvlhsh.jpg

Hi everyone - I haven't been on here for ages. So glad to see everyone is doing well.

I think you need to be invited into the FB group. Im not sure.

Whats your name and il add you in.

Can you add me into the facebook group???

:cloud9:Aww Nat ~ What an adorable photo :cloud9:

Your looking very much a 'Yummy Mummy' :kiss: (your secret please! :haha:)

Glad you had a lovely Mothers Day :flower:

Have a fantastic holiday (if I dont 'speak' to you before) :winkwink:

Nat, what a lovely photo of all four of you ! :) - it's so hard to get a pic together isn't it hehe!
Have a great holiday together!!! xxxx

Thanks :) And my secret is strategically applied makeup!! :rofl:

Really hope the holiday is memorable for all the right reasons, im starting to get quite anxious now about it...

Thanks :) And my secret is strategically applied makeup!! :rofl:

Really hope the holiday is memorable for all the right reasons, im starting to get quite anxious now about it...

nat im the same i go to majorca in june and im starting to worry aswell more about emily than jack. x

Getting the 'jumparoo & bumbo delivered tommorow' :happydance:

YEY!! Freddie absolutely LOVES his Jumperoo, he squeals with delight in it!! He's not so keen on his bumbo yet but when it comes to weaning im sure it will come in handy :)
You alll decided about aus yet?

Getting the 'jumparoo & bumbo delivered tommorow' :happydance:

YEY!! Freddie absolutely LOVES his Jumperoo, he squeals with delight in it!! He's not so keen on his bumbo yet but when it comes to weaning im sure it will come in handy :)
You alll decided about aus yet?

Should get her 'amber teething anklet' tommorow too & Ive just ordered a 'sophie the giraffe' too :winkwink:

We are more for moving to Australia than not ~ But still weighing it all up ....My Hubby is worried about working on the roofs in the blistering heat ~ We knew it would be hot, but after visiting we realised just how hot it can be :wacko:

I am jealous about the jumperoo...I keep watching ones locally on ebay - they have an amazing resale value!

I need to google this jumperoo and bumbo business!! :) hehe

Kelly, in oz when it reaches a certain temp ( not sure what) working outdoors is not allowed :) but being from the UK the summer there will be much hotter.

DH's friend bought Noah a Gucci outfit :) so he wore it today! and I got him the babybjorn too which he LOVES- one of the best buys we've done ! And Kelly, we have "Sophie Giraffe" too- except we call it Georgie lol :) Noah loves to chew on it !

noah noo 006.jpg

Gucci 002.jpg

We ended up getting a Mama's and Papa's Babysnug, instead of a bumbo.

They are meant to last longer and have a very smart design, pretty new thing. I went in to get a bumbo and walked out with one of those lol

Ok...next on the shopping list is a cot! :baby:

Whose babies are now in cots? (I know Niamh is :sleep:) I am trying to decide which one to buy! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->