December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Well, back from the cranial osteopathy treatment for Meadow

Its too early to say if it helped at all...Although as we were leaving, she was sick! :dohh:

Must be honest, for £40 she didnt really 'treat' her for long at all ~ which shocked me a bit!....She said I should go at least 3 times & space them only a week apart

I would pay whatever it takes to help her ~ But with this, I have no idea if it will help? :shrug:

I've often wondered how my December due date ladies were doing but has no idea this thread was here - oh well, better late than never!

Hope all you Christmas/New Year mummies are doing well!

V
-x-

I've often wondered how my December due date ladies were doing but has no idea this thread was here - oh well, better late than never!

V
-x-

Yes, better late than never....:thumbup:

Welcome :flower:

Well, back from the cranial osteopathy treatment for Meadow

Its too early to say if it helped at all...Although as we were leaving, she was sick! :dohh:

Must be honest, for £40 she didnt really 'treat' her for long at all ~ which shocked me a bit!....She said I should go at least 3 times & space them only a week apart

I would pay whatever it takes to help her ~ But with this, I have no idea if it will help? :shrug:

Kelly i know i replied to this! Dont know what happened to it. How is Meadow doing?

V
-x-

Hi :wave:

got a v grumpy :baby: today - she will not nap properly little minx!!

Mizze xx

Hi Mizzie :flower:

The cranial osteopathy hasnt done a thing, ive taken her back to the doctors & they have changed her medication :hugs:

I know some of you replied before, but can you please tell me your rough daily rountine :shrug: For bottles, nap times & food (if you are weaning)

Im all in a muddle :wacko: Youd never believe this is my 3rd! :dohh:

Although as my Sister said, it may be her & not you...She may be harder to get into a routine, especially with her reflux

A normal day for us goes like this

Wake around 7.30
08.00 Bottle and porriage made with milk from bottle
09.00 Nap
10.30ish wakes up
11.30 bottle.
13.00 nap
14.30 wakes
15.30 Bottle and tea
16.00 nap
16.30 wakes
18.30 bottle
19.00 bed

Hi Mizzie :flower:

The cranial osteopathy hasnt done a thing, ive taken her back to the doctors & they have changed her medication :hugs:
oh no. hope the change in meds work for her.

I know some of you replied before, but can you please tell me your rough daily rountine :shrug: For bottles, nap times & food (if you are weaning)

Although as my Sister said, it may be her & not you...She may be harder to get into a routine, especially with her reflux

its not totally set - today she wouldnt nap and is now comatose in my lap! but generally
wake 8.30ish
big feed
nap 11ish feed to sleep
1.30-2ish feed to sleep
feed mid pm
then a nap about 5ish
6.45 bath run
7.00 bath
7.15 long feed
7.45 asleep

at the moment she is waking within the hour and then wakes once in hte night and again about 6.30am

Mizze x

hi girls just wanted to ask those that had a section if they are still in any pain or discomfort?
My stomach is very tender but not where the scar is, its above it and quite sore!

:haha: we don't have a 'normal day' :haha: To be perfectly honest with a reflux baby its all pretty hit and miss, reflux controls how bubba feels and therefore whether they want cuddles/sleep/food

Seriously tho, our days go 'something' like this (when the reflux is under control and shes eating relatively 'normally')

7am - start tooting, wakes happy, has her Erythromycin and generally a 2-3oz of her morning bottle then in bed with me and chatters for 40 mins or so (I doze!), then she naps next to me
9am - I get up and shower, get her dressed, she sometimes drinks a little more milk and also will have her Losec. Then playtime
10am - has a bottle
11am - I will be starting to offer a little prune, pear and rice mixed up if she fancies it then she naps, often in the buggy
12pm - takes a bottle 2-4oz, Erythromycin, cuddles, play, walking in the buggy
2pm - nap, usually in her bassinette
3pm - has a bottle, cuddle, plays, walk etc
4.30pm - naps again
5pm - bottle, losec, Erythromycin, cuddles, play, possibly start adding some puree at this point too
6pm - bath
6.45 - bottle and bed

HTH, sorry our days are pretty hit and miss, everything varies by and hour or so depending on what I'm doing, how the moose monster is, etc etc

Kelly its the reflux - Ava is the same, we've never had a set feeding pattern or nap pattern as you'll know the screaming, and the horrendous feeding times throw everything off track. Just go with the flow and try not to stress about a routine just feed her when she needs it, it is a pain but it'll help with the reflux :hugs: xx

PS what meds is she on? Docs wont change Ava's they just keep prescribing laxatives :(

PS what meds is she on? Docs wont change Ava's they just keep prescribing laxatives :(

She was on ranintidine ~ But now on Domperidone & Lansoprazole

Have you tried seeing a different Doctor? :shrug: I spoke to another local mum a few days ago & she said her LO had reflux, so I asked her which Doctor was the best to see....I then went to see that Doctor & whilst there, she really sympathised, as her LO had reflux, so she really understood ~ that helped :hugs:

hi girls just wanted to ask those that had a section if they are still in any pain or discomfort?
My stomach is very tender but not where the scar is, its above it and quite sore!

Yes, my stomach is still tender above the scar area...:hugs: It takes time to heal

:haha: we don't have a 'normal day' :haha: To be perfectly honest with a reflux baby its all pretty hit and miss, reflux controls how bubba feels and therefore whether they want cuddles/sleep/food

Seriously tho, our days go 'something' like this (when the reflux is under control and shes eating relatively 'normally')

7am - start tooting, wakes happy, has her Erythromycin and generally a 2-3oz of her morning bottle then in bed with me and chatters for 40 mins or so (I doze!), then she naps next to me
9am - I get up and shower, get her dressed, she sometimes drinks a little more milk and also will have her Losec. Then playtime
10am - has a bottle
11am - I will be starting to offer a little prune, pear and rice mixed up if she fancies it then she naps, often in the buggy
12pm - takes a bottle 2-4oz, Erythromycin, cuddles, play, walking in the buggy
2pm - nap, usually in her bassinette
3pm - has a bottle, cuddle, plays, walk etc
4.30pm - naps again
5pm - bottle, losec, Erythromycin, cuddles, play, possibly start adding some puree at this point too
6pm - bath
6.45 - bottle and bed

HTH, sorry our days are pretty hit and miss, everything varies by and hour or so depending on what I'm doing, how the moose monster is, etc etc

Thats a great help ~ Thankyou :hugs:

Mayby my Sister was right then, its not me that cant get into a routine, its because my Daughter has 'high needs' :hugs:

Just seen my baby ticker ~ Meadow is 5 months old :cloud9:

Do you remember when we were all obsessed with our pregnancy tickers! :haha:

Yes mine is the same still tender above the scar - I assume thats the internal wound. Aslo if ive pushed the pram for a while the right hand side of my scar gets sore too.

Just seen my baby ticker ~ Meadow is 5 months old :cloud9:

Do you remember when we were all obsessed with our pregnancy tickers! :haha:

Oh yes - moving up a box was cause for great excitement. Caitlyn is now 16 weeks plus! I find that amazing.

Mizze xx

I know, its amazing how the time goes isnt it! Surreal.

Don't stress about the routine hon, it really will come with time, Nims has only really come together in the last 3 weeks as the reflux has come more under control.

Some days it goes out the window and it all goes to shit! One day last week she was feeding every 90 mins and refusing to sleep! As for night, hahaha best not ask!

A lot of our babies are 20 weeks at least now, and Silas will be in 10 days or so. That's half a pregnancy guys!

Half a pregnancy does NOT go this quickly!!!

Ness - is Ava milk intolerant? I can't remember if I read so on your FB profile? Our little friend Emely who was born the same day as Silas (I met her mum in antenatal) has been told she is too. She has bad reflux as well.

Wake at 530, eat a 4oz bottle, 4 tbsp of rice cereal, and 2 of prunes. 830 a 6oz bottle. 1130 a 4oz bottle 2 tbsp of cereal, a fruit and a veggie. 230 a 6oz bottle. 530 4oz bottle, then same as the 1130 feed. 730 bath on bath nights, then 8 bottle and bed. His naps are screwy, but we go with his flow. He has reflux too.

I came on here to say that Cody is sitting up all by himself more now, and is starting to scoot across the floor army style! Oh my wee baby days are over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->