December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

aaaw she is sooo cute!

Noah slept through for the first time last night! 2220-0740!!! :yipee:

We also took him swimming for the first time and he was so unsure :) But never cried or complained which is a good sign !!

swimming 002.jpg

swimming 012.jpg

Hi there

I've not stopped by here before, but thought I'd drop by and say hi :wave:
Nim was born on the 5th Dec the day before her due date and imho is a wonderful little lady, if rather high needs and has awful reflux and digestive issues.

Naomi

Hi Naomi :flower:

Good to see you over on this thread :thumbup: I know you from the reflux thread...I didnt realise though, your Daughter was born the day before mine! :cloud9:

Yey...'Wishing' :happydance: Great news, lets hope he sleeps as well tonite for you :sleep:

Cute pics of him in the pool :baby:

Lovly pics, i wish i had managed to get pic of the first time we went swimming but your not allowed cameras by the pool :(

I've sent a request on the FB page. I hope it is the right one...LOL.

Bless Silas :baby: He looks so sweet in his door bouncer

Doesnt he! We have one of those for Caitlyn - must dig it out. She loves her jumperoo and is bouncing away happily in it at the moment

aaaw she is sooo cute!

We also took him swimming for the first time and he was so unsure :) But never cried or complained which is a good sign !!

View attachment 199286

View attachment 199287
Awwwwww! :baby:
Good news on the sleeping! :thumbup:
Thanks for the replies regarding the side sleeping thing. Charlie can roll onto his tummy from his left side, but not his right and when he does it he starts to whine or cry because he doesn't like it, so I manage to wake up n move him but it still worries me incase I sleep though n something happens :(

Charlie is giggling every now and again now, n it gives him hiccups lol. He's a very squeaky baby, loves squeaking at me to squeak back at him, n he sits in his bouncer n squeaks at his toys. He also has a whiney conversation with his teddy lol.

I love being a mummy! He makes me smile every day :)
Yey Sam - good for you!

Mizze xxx

Hi there

I've not stopped by here before, but thought I'd drop by and say hi :wave:
Nim was born on the 5th Dec the day before her due date and imho is a wonderful little lady, if rather high needs and has awful reflux and digestive issues.

Naomi

https://lh3.ggpht.com/_Sp7-oq3ZKiI/TbaZDAzMc4I/AAAAAAAAEkA/Q7IBlP1uutE/IMG_0517_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800

https://lh6.ggpht.com/_Sp7-oq3ZKiI/TaGECoiOkUI/AAAAAAAAEfw/zxyOsNk3Om0/P1010536_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

https://lh6.ggpht.com/_Sp7-oq3ZKiI/TaGEImbqHJI/AAAAAAAAEgI/c1txhd468o4/P1010547_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800

Woooow! She's beautiful and has loads of gorgeous hair! And do I spy an amber teething necklace?

aaaw she is sooo cute!

View attachment 199286

View attachment 199287

Silas was the same. He's been twice now and seemed to like it more the 2nd time, he just stares at all the people and get worn out, it's great!
And look at you! Wish I looked that good, though still am slimmer than pre-pregnancy so I shouldn't complain. I'm the same as Laura, have no pics of him in the pool due to it not being allowed :( but have one of us pre-swim if I haven't already shown it?

Attachments

• 195918_10150181532688745_518753744_8169566_1794666_n.jpg
    195918_10150181532688745_518753744_8169566_1794666_n.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
Yup, we LOVE our necklace!
Poor lamb is really teething now, drools like a St Bernard and is unsettled. Using lots of natural remedies to help her cope which seems to be working, and the probiotics have prevented any bum rash so far!

Kelly - I didn't realise Meadow was so close to Nim in age!

Yup, we LOVE our necklace!
Poor lamb is really teething now, drools like a St Bernard and is unsettled. Using lots of natural remedies to help her cope which seems to be working, and the probiotics have prevented any bum rash so far!

Farie meant to say in my previous post those photos of Nim are just fabulous - isnt she lovely. Always good to see another baby with a full head of hair! :happydance::thumbup:

Mizze xx

Emy- what a lovely photo of you two :) And you look fab hun! :)
Noah slept through again last night! 2140-0805!!! :) I hope this is gonna be a regular thing !
We are taking him swimming again today- hope he likes it a bit more this time :)
xxx

Emy- what a lovely photo of you two :) And you look fab hun! :)
Noah slept through again last night! 2140-0805!!! :) I hope this is gonna be a regular thing !
We are taking him swimming again today- hope he likes it a bit more this time :)
xxx

Excellent news on the sleeping!

Caitlyn didnt sadly she was up twice and fed both times - restless most of the night too. BUT then she woke at 10 to 7 am to feed and was asleep from 7.15 to gone 10am!! Amazing! but Im a BAD Mummy as she fell asleep so fast I didnt change her nappy and by 10 the thing was so full it squelched and she wet through her babygrow, sleeping bag and onto her sheet bless her. :dohh:

She has woken up, fed and is obviously rested and happy and now playing in her gym making her money oooing noises. Im a bit shattered mind! :) But as long as she is happy.

Thinking of weaning in a few weeks - maybe trying her with some puree at 5 months to see how she feels about it. She is quite interested in our food and if she continues to wake in the night to feed she might be hungrier than id thought. :shrug:

Mizze xx

hello Newbies, love all the pics of LO's they are really growing up fast aint they.

Here is a pic of my wee women, she is such a mummies girl but is the double of her daddy.

Attachments

• DSC01582.jpg
    DSC01582.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 5
hello Newbies, love all the pics of LO's they are really growing up fast aint they.

Here is a pic of my wee women, she is such a mummies girl but is the double of her daddy.

HEHEHE Awk Eva that's a brilliant face

Lovely photo of Eva :) so cute !!

Mizze, when Noah woke this morning his nappy was sooooo heavy lol :) He did dream feed though in the night - which is more than fine with me :)

I am thinking of weaning him too- and starting to wean him off the breast as well. Well I haven't started yet, but want to soon. He seems ready for food though and today sat by himself unassisted !! ;) so proud of my man xxx hehe

Meadow is going for her Cranial Osteopathy tommorow to try & soothe her reflux ~ Will let you know how it goes....FX :baby:

Awww...:cloud9: Just look how she has grown ~ Adorable! :baby:

and today sat by himself unassisted !! ;) so proud of my man xxx hehe

:thumbup: Well done Noah :happydance::baby::happydance:

Well... there was no sleeping through last night :( Noah's tummy was giving him troubles til this morning so at one stage he was awake from 4am-6am !!!! yikes.
Hopefully it's back to normal tonight.

Kelly good luck with little Meadow. xx

Im sooo tired. We were away at FIL's at the weekend and her routein went to pot and she was waking up 4/5 times in the night just for her dummy. Hopefully she will get back to normal realy quickly

Im sooo tired. We were away at FIL's at the weekend and her routein went to pot and she was waking up 4/5 times in the night just for her dummy. Hopefully she will get back to normal realy quickly

Its amazing how deviating from the routine messes them up isnt it! Hopefully she will get right back in it.

Kelly :hug: and FX for little Meadow.

Courtney thats such a cute piccie of Eva. :baby:

Kelly congrats on Noah sitting up! Shame about the night but I think still at the moment its still all a bit hit and miss on the STTN. Caitlyn hasnt slept through the last two nights but last night she fed at 11 and at 2 but then not till 6.30. Currently she is asleep and im hoping now we will get back properly into the routine so she is more settled.

Must dig out my sisters Anabel Karmel book. I have an article by her in the Tesco baby mag which says not to do it before 17 weeks - im thinking more like 20 weeks before I try anything. But she is definately interested in food seeing other people eat - my sister commented on it earlier when Caitlyn was fascinated watching her eat a banana!

My MIL wanted to buy her a soft icecream at the fete yesterday! Errr NO!

Mizze xx

lol Mizze at the ice cream :)... just 'cause the ice cream is soft, doesn't mean she can eat it hehe :)
I think Noah is starting to be ready too- he is interested in what we're eating too- well, anything. My friend loan me her bumbo seat so will give that a go. I have rice cereal, but read to maybe try starting with avocado :) so we'll see.
Just came back from taking Noah to the pool, he is knackered!! :) good way to tire the LO's out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->