December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

We have a semi-routine, depending on Noah's mood. So this roughly what happens everyday. I'm still BFing too:
Wake around 9- have a feed.
Nap around 1000, feed after wake
Nap 12, feed after wake
Nap 2, feed after wake
Nap 430, feed after wake (usually around 630)
7-730 Wind down then Bathtime, Storytime, Feed to sleep- this usually takes us to 830-9pm as he tends to drink forever :). And he has been sleeping through with 1 or 2 dreamfeeds through the night.
He was in his cot but screaming every night and waking lots so we decided to continue the co-sleeping til we feel he is ready. We tried the CIO method for over a month and never worked, so either he was not ready or super stubborn :)
We also introduced solids a week ago. I started him on banana, which he loved. Now he is on the rice cereal :) So far so good. He is eating not much yet, and after his morning feed.
I am trying to slowly wean him off the breast by replacing one feed with a bottle, but my cheeky monkey, who previously drank from the bottle, now refuses to drink from it! I tried it with breast milk and formula- no go :( but I will try every day lol!!
Oh and Noah is 5 months today woohoo!!! and Emy, you're right, 5 months never went this fast during pregnancy!!!!

Thanks for posting all your daily routines Girls :flower:
I came on here to say that Cody is sitting up all by himself more now, and is starting to scoot across the floor army style! Oh my wee baby days are over!

Yey....:happydance: What a big boy :happydance:

I think our routine goes as far as:

We all get up about 7am.
Eat some, play some, sleep some - repeat at various intervals.
Evie goes to sleep anywhere between 6 and 9.

That's about as good as it gets! I keep thinking that she'll fall into her own routine but it's not really happening. That said, I'm really not fussed. We'll just wing it and be happy. She sleeps when she's tired, eats when she's hungry and more importantly she smiles when she's happy! :)

V
-x-

Well yesterday was my Mother's Day :) So happy mother's day to all from SA, Oz, celebrating yesterday!
My DH and Noah have booked us a night at a lovely resort for next weekend! I cannot wait! DH is away on business this week- so just me and the little guy at home.
Have a lovely week :flower:

Happy 'belated' Mothers Day :kiss:

Have a lovely night away 'wishing' :thumbup:

Thanks Kelly- If you guys decide to move to Australia, when do you think you will go- and where will you settle? x

Thanks Kelly- If you guys decide to move to Australia, when do you think you will go- and where will you settle? x

We will be moving March/April 2012 :thumbup: Want to arrive as the Australian Summer is leaving! :haha: Get aclimatised this time!

And we are heading to Western Australia

Ok great :) will you live in Perth? The weather there is great- summer can be a bit hot but their winters are not as bad as Victoria, ACT and NSW. If you have any questions I will try to answer them as best I can :)

Kelly - no no no no no come to NZ!!

Nims trying to crawl! Its so funny, she looks like a fish flapping about out of water, but shes managing to 'bounce' herself along quite well. Shes also loving her jumperoo, she squeals when she see's it!

Ok great :) will you live in Perth? The weather there is great- summer can be a bit hot but their winters are not as bad as Victoria, ACT and NSW. If you have any questions I will try to answer them as best I can :)

We will live North of Perth :thumbup: Thanks for the offer of help :hugs:

Farie, we took 2 years to get our Australian visa & spent around £10,000 (including our 3 week validation trip a couple of months ago) :wacko: Much as NZ looks lovely :winkwink:

:lol: I know that feeling! God getting visa's and PR was a hassle, ahh the fond memories!
Still, at least you'll be in the right hemisphere :haha:

Shes been prescribed ranitidine now and has a referral to see a paediatrician :)

they'll do all the necessary tests I should imagine but she cries when passing wind and pooing it seems to cause her a lot of grief bless her!

My section scar is still tender above it too x

Hi Kelly and Wishing!! How are you guys doing? All is ok here. Ayden and Inaya are growing fast, I've started weaning, giving them pureed root veg like carrot and potato and fruit like pear, they love it! They've decided that wakeup time is 5am for the past few days but we manage to get them back to sleep by 6! Seems a lot of babies are doing the same thing at the moment! Hubby was booked to DJ in Paris over the weekend and at the last minute I just decided to go with him! I was desperate for a break and my mum was more than happy to babysit!

Ayden is such a sweet little boy, always smiling and babbling away, Inaya is a real delicate little princess and will scream until she gets what she wants! She's trying to touch everything at the moment but refuses to use her legs to even try to roll, very lazy, haha. Ayden is very nearly rolling but not quite there just yet. They are looking at each other so much, smiling, holding hands, its so sweet! I think they are teething as they are drooling in an unbelievablt way and gnawing on anything and everything! I've ordered a sophie the giraffe so will see how they get on with it! I've taken them for 2 swimming lessons so far and although they aren't kicking they seem to be quite comfortable in the water :)

Xxxx

Awww Nat the bonding bit makes me so jealous you have twins, must be lovely to see! Although i am not jealous AT ALL about the amount you struggled in the beginning! So glad its getting better now :D
Hope Ava gets better with the meds now Ness x

Nim power chucked into DH's face/mouth yesterday, it was so funny I nearly wet myself laughing, mean I know but so so so so funny. He had her on his chest and was bracing here legs so she could 'crawl' up him, she got to the top and puked.

Apart from that all is good, we did a 6h drive to queens town yesterday and madam was really good, didn't really sleep but coped well and hardly screamed at all.

Anyway, shes my little lady and still ok developmentally, intact shes trying to crawl! DH keeps trying to help her and I'm not impressed, I'm not sure I want a mobile baby!!!

Nat - the twins are adorable!!!!

Hi all. Hope all is well. Feeling a bit frazzled today - Caitlyn is really fighting her naps - just set a record -took 1hr and 14 min to go down for an 18 min nap - she is so tired she doesnt know what to do with herself and is crying at the slightest thing -including being left to her own devices for more than a few seconds.

Cannot get her to have a decent nap time :nope::dohh:

Mizze xx

How are you trying to get her off and where are you putting her hun?

Mizze, have you tried just popping here into a moby for a nap to just get here some sleep?

:hugs: Mizzie :hugs:

Have you tried Caitlyn with a blankie/comforter....Meadow loves holding onto hers when she goes for a nap :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->