December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

:hugs: Mizzie :hugs:

Have you tried Caitlyn with a blankie/comforter....Meadow loves holding onto hers when she goes for a nap :sleep:

That might be an idea, Niamh has one and a dummy :dohh: All three of hers were in the wash this morning so i gave her an unused fleece nappyliner to hold :blush:

Kelly you just made me have a heart attack :rofl: I saw your name in the pregnancy for over 35's and thought bloody hell! I had to look to see what you had said to make sure you wernt keeping something from us :rofl:

Kelly you just made me have a heart attack :rofl: I saw your name in the pregnancy for over 35's and thought bloody hell! I had to look to see what you had said to make sure you wernt keeping something from us :rofl:

.......:haha:

Nope, not yet anyway! :winkwink:

Hi Nat!!!! :)
How are you and the twinnies ? SO great that you got to go to Paris for the weekend !! ;) And so cute re: the twins holding hands etc.!!
We just got back from spending a night at a desert resort - it was so amazing ! I loved every bit of it- well almost lol. Noah was up most of the night whinging and crying as he got a cold yesterday so couldn't breathe properly and his tummy was giving him troubles :(
Well since I started Noah on rice cereal his tummy has been all messed up and he went 5 days without a poop :( so I stopped giving it to him and only fruits and veg now. poor thing!
He has been rolling over for a while now and he does it every moment he can and spends a lot of time sleeping during the night on his tummy- we just watch him like a hawk! and he pushes his legs up as if to crawl and then his bottom goes in the air and then down again and that's how he moves himself forward. and he is trying so hard to get his toes in his mouth- almost there lol :) SO many things happening each day it's crazy!!

Hope all you mummies are well and your babies too! :) xxxx
Oh and Ness hope Ava is better soon with those meds xx

He has been rolling over for a while now and he does it every moment he can and spends a lot of time sleeping during the night on his tummy- we just watch him like a hawk!

Thats exactly like Meadow, she loves tummy sleeping :sleep: It is a worry ~ But hey, we cant stop them now

Morning all, ta for the advice on napping. C has been better at it tho i think i will try the comforter idea; Laura love the image of Niamh with a fleece liner. :thumbup:

C wont have a dummy - at least not till now - might try that again to see if she is interested now that everything she can get hers hands on goes in her mouth!

Wishing hon, hope Noah is better now - C not lying face down yet thankfully god help me when she does!

Mizze xx

Eva dosnt take a dummie either altho she sucks her thumb i have tryed her again with a dummy but its a big nono

Eva had her flowergirl dress fitting yesterday i felt like crying when i seen her all dressed up.

Eva dosnt take a dummie either altho she sucks her thumb i have tryed her again with a dummy but its a big nono

Eva had her flowergirl dress fitting yesterday i felt like crying when i seen her all dressed up.

Awww I bet she looked adorable. :flower:

Havent tried C again with the dummy but she is constantly chewing on her hand and the teats of any bottles I try her with so it might work.

C is currently still asleep from 7.50pm last night! :thumbup: her first 12hr stretch. I however have had a really disturbed night - I just cant stay askeep - its driving me mental. I dont know whether its being in the same room as her or what but I need to get some proper shut eye soon. At the moment its caffine keeping me going!:coffee:

We had trouble again getting her to nap in her cot where its dark and quiet and cozy but she stretched out on the fluffly rug in the lounge and slept for 40 mins in the bright daylight with the tv on! :shrug: Go figure!

The big news is C can now roll onto her front - she hasnt got the rolling back yet but from now on I will need to be extra vigilant - 3 times yesterday I left the room for a few moment and came back to see her on her front - eeek!:wacko:

Mizze xx

Rolling is annoying me now too! F was on his front groaning at 4 this morning! Grrrrr

Niamh has rolled a few times but i dont think shes doing it consistantly to sugest shes doing because she knows what shes doing.

Nim's starting to roll better now, she doesnt try it at night as she's still swaddled so cannot. But during the day she gets from her back to front and back again (occasionally)

Currently she is teething like a trooper she drools like Dracula looking at a blood bank and has the beginnings of a rash on her chin :sad1: she got really upset today when dh tried to play andnthe settle and comfort her, usually she loves daddy cuddles but today she screamed for 30 mins until I came out and cuddled her (I was in bed with a tummy bug)

We have new hypo formula too, her first lot of EleCare arrived today and she loves it :happydance: still chucking up but seems to be happier about drinking more.

It's really unlike her to be screamy with her dad, anyone else find babies of this age go through a separation thing?

shame Mizze- it just happens overnight doesn't it! :) as soon as we put Noah down he is rolling onto his tummy before we can even bat an eyelid! ut he does it during his light sleep as well as deep sleep :( so if during light sleep he wil wake himself up and cry, but during deep sleep he will just sleep on his tummy.

We have new hypo formula too, her first lot of EleCare arrived today and she loves it :happydance: still chucking up but seems to be happier about drinking more.

Fantastic news :happydance: Long may it continue

I feel soooo ill! I keep getting a really stiff neck and shoulders and they make me have a migrane which makes me sick :cry: I don't know what to do! OH is rubbish at massage and i can't afford to go get one :( I feel awful! I am also on a diet but i have no energy to make anything healthy so am lying on the sofa dying and hungry :( Glad your all ok xx

I feel soooo ill! I keep getting a really stiff neck and shoulders and they make me have a migrane which makes me sick :cry: I don't know what to do! OH is rubbish at massage and i can't afford to go get one :( I feel awful! I am also on a diet but i have no energy to make anything healthy so am lying on the sofa dying and hungry :( Glad your all ok xx

Bless you ~ I have suffered with this for about 6 years :hugs: Im now on medication from the Doctors & I have accupuncture & cupping every month

They are tension headaches by the sound of it ~ I tend to store my tension in my shoulders & neck, which leads to headaches

The ONLY tablets I have found to help are 'Boots tension headache relief' & trust me, ive tried them all :wacko:

Aw Chloe hun :hugs::hugs:

Mizze x

Is the accupuncture and cupping on the NHS Kelly or do you pay for that? I think i will go to the doctors because its getting rediculous! :(

Is the accupuncture and cupping on the NHS Kelly or do you pay for that? I think i will go to the doctors because its getting rediculous! :(

I used to get the accupuncture on the nhs, after they had tried medications, done scans etc...

But now I pay privately (£40 a time) She is fab & really works wonders, if im having a really bad time, she gives me extra time :hugs:

I would say try those tablets from boots, i take 2 at night, if ive had a bad day & then i sleep well :sleep: & wake up refreshed & no headache :thumbup: Cant hurt to try:hugs:

...................:hi: Long time no hear!

Hope you lovely Girls are having a nice weekend :flower:

Do you notice anything new about 'me'? :shrug::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"