December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Oh kelly good luck i cant wait to hear that you pregnant yay!

For those who havnt seen this pic :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC01688.jpg
    DSC01688.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5
Ahh Kelly your TTC!!! Jealous much! I have to wait till next year after our wedding :(

Oh wow Kelly!!! Can't believe yr TTC already!!! DH and I are contemplating whether I should stop taking my pill! We wouldn't actively TTC, just NTNP.

:rofl: Lozzy! I do think myself lucky i NEVER thought he would ask me...but he did! Im sure Andrew will ask you when you least expect it x

Gosh it never stops with me, I cant get a month of peace and quiet. I think ex is back on drugs again, the sniffing type...not sure if its speed, ketamine, or whatever. I posted the full story in a thread in the girly sanctuary for some advice, I'm so disappointed :/

oh Sam that's no good :( hope everything is ok. :hugs:
Kelly hope you get preggers soon. Did you have a section? (sorry can't remember) if so did the doctor advise when you can start TTC?

Finaly got a letter about my counselling, im on a 6-8 week waiting list.

Mad mad mad! :thumbup: good luck honey :hugs:
For those who havnt seen this pic :cloud9:
Awwwwww so cute! :baby:

Gosh it never stops with me, I cant get a month of peace and quiet. I think ex is back on drugs again, the sniffing type...not sure if its speed, ketamine, or whatever. I posted the full story in a thread in the girly sanctuary for some advice, I'm so disappointed :/
Oh dear Sam - thats not good - idiot! :hugs: to you and your LO.

Finaly got a letter about my counselling, im on a 6-8 week waiting list.

Thats a long time Laura. :nope: At least you have it confirmed now though.

We are doing well here - think C is close to cutting a tooth - cant keep her hands out of her mouth and one cheek is really red - will be getting those powders the HV recommended tomorrow.

Mizze xx

We tryed those powers, for something aimed at children you would think they would be easier to give.

We tryed those powers, for something aimed at children you would think they would be easier to give.

Oh dear!

Well the HV recommended htem and my SIL and MIL and my Mum recommended htem so im hopeful! :)

Its got to be better than the Calpol which C spits out even when I use the syringe thing.

Mizze x

Oh Sam *hugs*

Off to have a look at your post now.

Laura - I was thinking about getting councilling too, what's the process? You NHS or private?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->