December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Its through the NHS, i went to my GP and she refered me.

For those who havnt seen this pic :cloud9:

Aww :cloud9: So sweet!

Kelly!!! you're trying already!!? :) hehe
youngNImum .. what a gorge piccie! x

Not just yet, but in a few months :winkwink:

Oh wow Kelly!!! Can't believe yr TTC already!!! DH and I are contemplating whether I should stop taking my pill! We wouldn't actively TTC, just NTNP.

I cant believe it either :dohh:

Kelly hope you get preggers soon. Did you have a section? (sorry can't remember) if so did the doctor advise when you can start TTC?

I did have a csection, my 3rd! So this would be my 4th...I havent asked a doctor, but from what others have said (in the same situation) the Doctors tell them a year between births at least :baby::baby:

Mad mad mad! :thumbup: good luck honey :hugs:
Mizze xx

I know it sounds mad, if you'd asked me a year ago, or even 6months, I would have said never!! :haha:

But having had 3 children all with huge age gaps, I have a 'broodyness' for a smaller gap & as time is not on my side now either, Autumn it is! :thumbup: Usually takes me 6mths+ to concieve anyway

Mad mad mad! :thumbup: good luck honey :hugs:
Mizze xx

I know it sounds mad, if you'd asked me a year ago, or even 6months, I would have said never!! :haha:

But having had 3 children all with huge age gaps, I have a 'broodyness' for a smaller gap & as time is not on my side now either, Autumn it is! :thumbup: Usually takes me 6mths+ to concieve anyway

Well good luck - At the moment I have NO broodyness at all! :)

Caitlyn is cutting her first tooth and is being such a brave girl so far. :kiss:
She is very vocal today though -its brilliant.

Mizze xx

Good luck Kelly :) definitely keep us posted as the time comes ok xx

mizze... aaaw your brave LO. I think Noah will get a tooth soon too as he is just gnawing on everything and drooling so much and struggles to feed etc- cause he wants to chew his hands- thankfully not my boobs. when you say "cutting" do you mean you can see the teeth coming through the gums? LOL :)

Good luck Kelly :) definitely keep us posted as the time comes ok xx

mizze... aaaw your brave LO. I think Noah will get a tooth soon too as he is just gnawing on everything and drooling so much and struggles to feed etc- cause he wants to chew his hands- thankfully not my boobs. when you say "cutting" do you mean you can see the teeth coming through the gums? LOL :)

Hi hon - yes I think its an old British way of saying it - cutting a tooth means one is coming through.

I think actually I can see two white spots on her gums now so I think she has two coming. She had been doing what Noah is doing for a couple of weeks -weirdly the drooling is less now that a tooth is appearing.

She isnt crying much but she is much harder to settle at night at the moment - poor little thing :hugs: Her favourite teether is my finger though!

I confused a friend today by signing off an email with Mizze rather than my real name!! Oops.

Mizze xx

Lol Mizze, i get called lozzy and loz in real life so that would be fine if i did it.

Physio tomorrow and its going to hurt, you would be surprised by how such small movements can cause so much pain lol

Lol Mizze, i get called lozzy and loz in real life so that would be fine if i did it.

Physio tomorrow and its going to hurt, you would be surprised by how such small movements can cause so much pain lol

Ouch - good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

'Mizze' comes from another board years ago when my sign off was Ms E -that being the first letter of my maiden name. A board (now RL) friend said she always ran it together in her head so it became Mizze - I liked it so I changed it -:thumbup: and ive been 'Mizze' on that board, a wedding planning board and this one ever since. To a real life mate it just looks really odd! :blush:

Mizze x

That's quite clever, mines just a nickname and age at the time that I joined.

Hello lovies! Hope you're all ok! Went for another swimming lesson today with the babies, Ayden is starting to kick, Inaya is VERY lazy!! We have to dip them right under the water, its so bloody scary but glad ive got them in the water at a young age, i cant swim so really am determined to ensure the babies dont develop my fear of it.

They are on 2 meals a day, still only root veg and a couple of fruits but they are loving eat. However i tried apple yesterday and they HATED it! Kept screwing up their faces, spitting it out, Ayden gagged and vomited everywhere! I did taste it, was sweet, not sour, so its strange that they dont like it. They love the pear though and all the others. Maybe they took after me, i hate cooked apple!!

The babies have also decided to wake through the night every hour or 2, its so bloody tough, not sure whats happening!!

Ive had some makeup jobs on so thats quite good. Im not doing too many, i dont really want to tbh, im enjoying the pace im doing right now. I do on average 1 job a week so its ok, just to get out of the house i suppose!

I met with a few of the girls from on here last week; KittyVentura, anna_matronic and aob1013. It was so lovely and they are such nice girls! We are arranging a december dreamers one now, very excited :-D

Hope all is good with you gorgeous ladies!! xxxx

P.S. heres a recent pic of the monkeys for you ladies not on fb xx

https://i55.tinypic.com/2aj42lf.jpg

Oh Nat what a fabulous picture. They look so grown up! Awwwwwww :hugs:

I want to take Caitlyn swimming soon but havent got my act together to get a place on a baby swimming class. :blush:

Caitlyn is still on milk at the moment - I am thinking of weaning her in a few weeks depending on my milk supply.

She is quite grizzly today - poor baby her teeth are bothering her.

Does anyone know - ive got various medicines for her teeth - I can use the homeopathic stuff once every 2 hours for 6 doses, the gel every three hours plus I have calpol paracetamol and the nurofen ibuprofen version - but what can I mix with what - Ie can I give her a powder and then the gel with a dose of calpol or can I do calpol in between the gel -etc! :dohh:

Mizze x

Mizze- I am not sure about the meds :( I only give Noah a gel called "dentinox" and I put a little on his gums usually before he goes to sleep or when I feel his teeth are giving him trouble. And you can reapply after 20 min if need be. It seems to soothe them.
When Noah turned 5 months, I wanted to start weaning to by giving him a bottle of formula a day- but all of a sudden he doesn't take to the bottle anymore- regardless of whether there is breastmilk in it or formula- so yesterday I bought him an Avent sippy cup and tried today and he didn't "love" it but he didn't hate it either. He actually had a little of the milk and was very curious :) So there is a bit of hope. :)

Nat- that is such a lovely photo, they are just getting cuter and cuter :) I have taken Noah swimming a few times too, he is unsure each time, but splashes a bit and kicks his legs :)

Lozzy how did you go with the physio?

x

Well it was a right faf on but turns out the last week has been a waste of time, go there and she asked me to show her what id been doing, so i showed her what she asked me to do last week and to cut a long story short she said id been doing the wrong thing, i was supposed to be doing something else and she hadent even wrote down that she had showed me how to do that exercise. I asked her if she hadent showed me it how would i know how to do it?!!!

So she showed me some more to do and told me to come back next week

Oh what a balls up ! Sorry for the ignorance- but howcome you are seeing the physio? I think I missed that bit Lozzy. Hope you're ok xx

Mizze - I swear just recently my milk has changed again and it's super thick. He's more or less sleeping though (7.30pm till 8am with one wake about 5am) and is super content, he still has no interest in food (might be different for Caitlyn) but is thriving on my milk, just moved into the 75th percentile and has had nothing but breastmilk since he was born.

Breast and Formula milk do have more calories than veg/fruit (just starts to lack a bit of iron from 6 months onwards). I only say this because I literally feel like my supply has JUST changed, so you might be surprised.

Noah's Mummy - it's brilliant that he's using a cup! :D

Ivy definitely gets on best with dentinox teething gel too :thumbup:

Mizze when ivy was just coming up for 5 months I was worried my milk wasn't enough for her but like Emydra has said it also coincided with my supply really upping. We has 2 weeks of feeding every 2 hours and then it all calmed and ivy had jumped a centile!

I dident realise how sweet forumla was untill i make Nimahs breakfast with cows milk this morning.

I dident realise how sweet forumla was untill i make Nimahs breakfast with cows milk this morning.

Breast milk is very sweet too - only realised it when I got some on my hand and licked it off without thinking! :blush:

Mizze x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"