December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Breastmilk is like coconut milk sweet, formula is like cheep chocolate sweet.

And yes i did try my breast milk lol

I had only a very very slight taste of my breastmilk- so didnt taste much - but I can't stand the taste of coconut LOL :) The formula is very sweet though!
Noah drank half an ounce from the sippy cup today :)- but I only put in cooled boiled water- I am going to try to get him used to drinking from it first- cause making formula every day and then just having to throw it away is such a waste :(

I dident realise how sweet forumla was untill i make Nimahs breakfast with cows milk this morning.

Breast milk is very sweet too - only realised it when I got some on my hand and licked it off without thinking! :blush:

Mizze x

Ewww! I did that before, thought it sortof tasted like coconut milk!! :sick:

:rofl: :rofl:

I ovbiously need to try some coconut milk!

Thanks for the replies about milk thickening at 5months to Amelie and Emy too - Caitlyn is 19 weeks today :happydance::happydance: and is more than happy on just milk at the moment. I think im just impatient! :blush:

Mizze xx

I had only a very very slight taste of my breastmilk- so didnt taste much - but I can't stand the taste of coconut LOL :) The formula is very sweet though!
Noah drank half an ounce from the sippy cup today :)- but I only put in cooled boiled water- I am going to try to get him used to drinking from it first- cause making formula every day and then just having to throw it away is such a waste :(

Im going to try Caitlyn on a sippy cup again soon as she has refused a bottle from about 4 weeks - If she will start to sip it would be great for DH to sit with her to feed.

Mizze xx

The only sippy cup iv had any half luck with has a basic hard plastic lid.

The only sippy cup iv had any half luck with has a basic hard plastic lid.

I think basic might well be best Laura - the complicated ones are too much for C to cope with

Mizze x

Niamh dident like the feel of the rubber on the TT explorer ones, they got pushed straight back out even with milk in the cup.

i use the avent one and seems really good. i got the one for 6m+ but they start from 4m+ too.

i have one for 6+ so ill prob keep an eye out for 4+ one

Hows is everyones LO's and mummies of course?

I feel a little bad, iv just been sharing me spagetti hoops with Niamh and it wasent till i finished i realised i had laced them in tabasco sauce :blush: She liked them though

I feel a little bad, iv just been sharing me spagetti hoops with Niamh and it wasent till i finished i realised i had laced them in tabasco sauce :blush: She liked them though

:rofl: I dont suppose this once will hurt her Laura! :haha:

Mizze xx

It will since iv just realised shes got nappy rash so will probably hurt when she poo's it out

It will since iv just realised shes got nappy rash so will probably hurt when she poo's it out

Aww poor Niamh.

On another topic - we are going to Ikea quite soon and I know you were asking - Is it for the highchair? Im thinking of getting one but given we live in South Wales I presume thats no use to you??

Mizze x

Yep its for the high chair, stupid ikea dont deliver it. Im just going to have to get a different one.

Oh shame lozzy- well despite the nappy rash, she obviously liked the tast ;-)
My DH is coming home tomorrow after been gone since Tuesday so I cannot wait! Just two weeks ago he was away as well so I think he should stay put for a while. :)
I had the salon ladies come round this evening and I had a pedicure and my eyebrows threaded, and the dreaded full bikini wax! Which I had not done in aaaaages! So yes, it hurt like h e l l !!! :( So glad that is over now. Watching American Idol finale... and gonna cook DH one of his favourite meals for when he comes home tomorrow.
What are you all up to?

Oh shame lozzy- well despite the nappy rash, she obviously liked the tast ;-)
My DH is coming home tomorrow after been gone since Tuesday so I cannot wait! Just two weeks ago he was away as well so I think he should stay put for a while. :)
I had the salon ladies come round this evening and I had a pedicure and my eyebrows threaded, and the dreaded full bikini wax! Which I had not done in aaaaages! So yes, it hurt like h e l l !!! :( So glad that is over now. Watching American Idol finale... and gonna cook DH one of his favourite meals for when he comes home tomorrow.
What are you all up to?

Bank Holiday weekend here so DH is home for 3 days! (Sat to Mon) or rather he isnt on site - the paperwork mountain is Everest and will need tackling but he will be able to spend a good amount of time with Caitlyn :thumbup::thumbup: He can make her giggle and laugh like no one else its amazing.

My Mum had her eyebrows threaded the otherday - she said it was surprisingly painful! Ive only ever had my eyebrows waxed and I think thats the way its gonna stay! :blush:

No special plans for today - I have to get veg and fruit at local farm shop and visit my Nan (C's great-grandma) and then pop in on my parents.

Next weekend ive a wedding to go to so MUST get my arse in gear and tell friend I can only make it for the ceremony - its two hours away and with bf C and her not on a bottle DH and C will have to come with but it will still be a 5+ hour round trip. Must see my mate get married though.

Mizze xx

Enjoy the wedding Mizze! We are going to a wedding on Sunday - and as another bf Mummy with a bottle hating baby - I had lots of fun finding a dress that is suitable for bf :haha:

Enjoy the wedding Mizze! We are going to a wedding on Sunday - and as another bf Mummy with a bottle hating baby - I had lots of fun finding a dress that is suitable for bf :haha:

I am wearing a maternity dress which doesnt look like one iyswim! :blush:

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"