December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

How spooky is this...

Im going to my Cousins wedding reception on Sunday! :winkwink:

Enjoy the weddings girls :kiss:

Mizze im still wearing my maternity jeans :blush:

Have fun girls, im just off out to the cinema on sunday with Andrew. Dont know what to see though

Lol and my DH just came back from being at his cousin's wedding :)
Mizze threading does hurt around certain parts of the eyes but I prefer it. But the bikini waxing- holy cow! lol :)

It will since iv just realised shes got nappy rash so will probably hurt when she poo's it out

Aww poor Niamh.

On another topic - we are going to Ikea quite soon and I know you were asking - Is it for the highchair? Im thinking of getting one but given we live in South Wales I presume thats no use to you??

Mizze x

Awww spicy! - and is this the highchair I've heard about that's only £15? Mine was stupid money and I can't figure it out. Stupid TrippTrapp.

Enjoy the wedding Mizze! We are going to a wedding on Sunday - and as another bf Mummy with a bottle hating baby - I had lots of fun finding a dress that is suitable for bf :haha:

- I was 5 months when my aunt got married and Mum apparently was given a room in the hotel to feed me in because she had to get completely undressed to do it :rofl:

Enjoy the wedding Mizze! We are going to a wedding on Sunday - and as another bf Mummy with a bottle hating baby - I had lots of fun finding a dress that is suitable for bf :haha:

- I was 5 months when my aunt got married and Mum apparently was given a room in the hotel to feed me in because she had to get completely undressed to do it :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I have to get quite exposed to feed Ivy - she has never ever let me feed her via the jumper up, vest top down method. It is boob out all the way and low cut tops or nothing for her :haha:

Piccies of my girl!

Attachments

• P1010551.jpg
    P1010551.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 4
  • P1010567.jpg
    P1010567.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone.
It's been a long while since I've been here. Sounds like everyone and their little ones are doing well :)
AAAh Mizze she is sooo cute - loads of hair too - lovely. I think Zane is destined to be hairless for a while!

shes gorg mizze! i love her hair!!!

dh wants us to get a new highchair so iwas thinking about this ikea one i've heard lots about but if they dont deliver then i'm not trekking across the country to get one - think i'll go with the £25 jobbie from Asda!

shes gorg mizze! i love her hair!!!

dh wants us to get a new highchair so iwas thinking about this ikea one i've heard lots about but if they dont deliver then i'm not trekking across the country to get one - think i'll go with the £25 jobbie from Asda!

Thats what happend to me, i want an ikea one but dont drive and im gessing my closest one is your closest one.

Hi everyone.
It's been a long while since I've been here. Sounds like everyone and their little ones are doing well :)
AAAh Mizze she is sooo cute - loads of hair too - lovely. I think Zane is destined to be hairless for a while!

I think Zane is gonna be a heartbreaker when he is older! :winkwink:

Mine was stupid money and I can't figure it out. Stupid TrippTrapp.

I had a Tripp Trapp & think they are awesome :thumbup: Do you need any help with it, I used to work for a company where we sold them, so im used to questions about them :thumbup:

Piccies of my girl!

Mizzie ~ :cloud9: ~ She is sooooo adorable :kiss:

oh those eyes

so beautiful :cloud9:

Hi Louise ~ Not seen you on here for ages!

How are you & your little men? :hugs:

Oh thankyou Kelly! Brilliant coincidence!

The baby part (the plastic clip-on bit) of it just seems too small, but when I adjust the slats then it doesn't fit :( can't work out how I can use it without that part on it. I have the cushion and luxury harness too.

Awww Mizze, shes adorable!

Some pics of Nim :flow:

Attachments

• IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
  • P1010817.jpg
    P1010817.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
  • P1010772.jpg
    P1010772.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
Niamh is still bald. Well shes not bald she just got real short fine blonde hair so she looks bald.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->