December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Oh thankyou Kelly! Brilliant coincidence!

The baby part (the plastic clip-on bit) of it just seems too small, but when I adjust the slats then it doesn't fit :( can't work out how I can use it without that part on it. I have the cushion and luxury harness too.

Had a feeling that you were going to say this was the problem, I must be honest, the baby part of it can be a pain, the trick is to get your LO to have straight legs as you slide them into the seat :thumbup: Sorry, im not much help with that! :blush:

If im honest, I didnt love the tripp trapp until after the baby set could be removed, then I think its fab at pulling the LO up to the table, so they can join in with Family mealtimes :winkwink:

Awww Mizze, shes adorable!

Some pics of Nim :flow:

Nim looks soooo adorable :cloud9: Bless her

When can the baby bit be removed? We are trying it out today for sunday lunch. I have managed to get him into the seat and out of it before, but there wasn't much room in it. That was nearly two months ago. Is it meant to be so snug? It'll be nice that he can see the dinner and all today - will tweek it. Thanks!

Had a really good time at the wedding today, it wasnt as difficult taking Ivy as I imagined.

Here are some piccies, first one she is looking less than impressed with Mummy because I was trying to stop her from eating the flowers at the back of the pew!

Attachments

• not impressed.jpg
    not impressed.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2
  • srix.jpg
    srix.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
  • helloooo.jpg
    helloooo.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
Mizze, she is just gorgeous- Love all her hair!!!And Nim and Ivy are just beautiful too!! :)
Yesterday was my birthday so had some friends and their babies round- it was so much fun! It was like my lounge had turned into a nursery lol :)
DH got me a Blackberry nd a beautiful bouquet of roses ;) And now I'm eating cake for brekky lol! x

Mizze, she is just gorgeous- Love all her hair!!!And Nim and Ivy are just beautiful too!! :)
Yesterday was my birthday so had some friends and their babies round- it was so much fun! It was like my lounge had turned into a nursery lol :)
DH got me a Blackberry nd a beautiful bouquet of roses ;) And now I'm eating cake for brekky lol! x

Cant beat a bit of cake for brekkie! Happy birthday for yesterday! :cake:

Thanks - Noah is such a cutie too! I know im biased but I do think Caitlyn is so lovely!

Amelie -Ivy is gorgeous! :flower::flower:

We have such lovely babies!

Mizze xx

Happy birthday for yesterday.

Heres a few pics of Niamh

Sat on her rocking "horse"
https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/Niamh%20pics/IMG_0371.jpg

Pretending shes french
https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/Niamh%20pics/IMG_0278.jpg

A cheeky smile for Daddy

https://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/lozzy22minx/Niamh%20pics/IMG_0319.jpg

Awwwww little cutie - I especially love the french one - and your Avatar - Niamh looks REALLY good in hats doesnt she. :thumbup: I love hats!

Mizze xx

She looks more like a girl in hats since you cant see she has no hair lol. The beret was during the erovision as no one else wanted to be france.

Had a really good time at the wedding today, it wasnt as difficult taking Ivy as I imagined.

Here are some piccies, first one she is looking less than impressed with Mummy because I was trying to stop her from eating the flowers at the back of the pew!

Gorgeous!! :kiss:

Ohhh its so nice seeing all these pics, from baby pics when they where all born and now look at our lo's where has the time gone

here is one of eva :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC01748.jpg
    DSC01748.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
Haahahahahahaha i dident tell you what happend yesterday. We had gone for cavery, me and my mam were paying, OH was in the toilet and my 16 year old brother had hold of Niamh and was stood outside. This old woman came up to him and said "awwww shes cute, when was she concived?" :saywhat: He replyed with a erm i dunno shes not mine and she just walked off!

Whats with old people these days?

What aw bless your brother bet he didnt no where to look lol older people say the strangest things

I think she thought she was his so was fishing for how old he was when he "had sex" to go gossip with her old cronies

Where i work, they all old fashion eldery people, and they think its wrong to have children if your not married and the have a funny saying, not sure how to type it,
example:
I was talking to hannah about her daughter and she says to me do you have family of your own meaning children, they class family as you having children so if you say no you havnt a family even tho you have brothers and sisters IYKWIM??

Awww Eva and Niamh look lovely! Gorgeous chubby cheekys! :haha:
Few new piccys of F as were doing pictures :D
He loves that toy phone, i had it when i was a baby! Lucky mum keeps everything! lol

Attachments

• playing 003.jpg
    playing 003.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bath and bed naps 009.jpg
    bath and bed naps 009.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
Awwww everyone's little ones are sooo cute! :flower:
Here is a pic of Noah and I :

Attachments

• NoahNMom.jpg
    NoahNMom.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0

Ohhh its so nice seeing all these pics, from baby pics when they where all born and now look at our lo's where has the time gone

here is one of eva :cloud9:

Awww Eva and Niamh look lovely! Gorgeous chubby cheekys! :haha:
Few new piccys of F as were doing pictures :D
He loves that toy phone, i had it when i was a baby! Lucky mum keeps everything! lol

Awwww everyone's little ones are sooo cute! :flower:
Here is a pic of Noah and I :

Awww ~ :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: ~ Cute baby pictures everyone ~ The babies really are growing so fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->