December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Nims mobile :dohh: shes now crawling backwards (well, shuffling really, but boy shes fast!) and rolling over and over to go places.

I'm 90% impressed and 10% horrified! Where did my couple of 'sitting but not moving' months go?!?

I'm amazed really, shes was so so far behind physically right up to 3-4 weeks ago, but has made huge leaps, particularly in the 2 weeks since we changed her formula.
Wow, where did my ickle newborn go?

Yey ~:happydance:~ Clever Nim

Meadow is bouncing on her belly! :cloud9: Dont think it will be long before she is mobile, then the hard work begins, with a Son that adores lego! :dohh:

I think she thought she was his so was fishing for how old he was when he "had sex" to go gossip with her old cronies

Literally LOLed at this

Everyone has such beautiful babies, I love seeing the pics!!

We played with carrot puree last night:

Attachments

• IMG00111-20110530-1904.jpg
    IMG00111-20110530-1904.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
Such beautiful babies!!!! :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::flower::flower: Wishing you and Noah are so cute together.

Chloe, Freddie looks so grown up!!

Haahahahahahaha i dident tell you what happend yesterday. We had gone for cavery, me and my mam were paying, OH was in the toilet and my 16 year old brother had hold of Niamh and was stood outside. This old woman came up to him and said "awwww shes cute, when was she concived?" :saywhat: He replyed with a erm i dunno shes not mine and she just walked off!

Whats with old people these days?

:dohh::dohh:

[
Nims mobile :dohh: shes now crawling backwards (well, shuffling really, but boy shes fast!) and rolling over and over to go places.

I'm 90% impressed and 10% horrified! Where did my couple of 'sitting but not moving' months go?!?

I'm amazed really, shes was so so far behind physically right up to 3-4 weeks ago, but has made huge leaps, particularly in the 2 weeks since we changed her formula.
Wow, where did my ickle newborn go?

Oh my - They are all growing up so fast! Eeeek

Yey ~:happydance:~ Clever Nim

Meadow is bouncing on her belly! :cloud9: Dont think it will be long before she is mobile, then the hard work begins, with a Son that adores lego! :dohh:
:thumbup:

Mizze xx

Does any one know at what age is not rolling an issue?

Does any one know at what age is not rolling an issue?

my little one is 6months tomorrow and not rolling, he is however trying very hard to sit up so i dont think he will do the rolling. Ours were born at the same gestation too

I think some babies don't ever roll Laura, as long as she is doing other stuff im sure she is fine! Or you could always ask the HV x

A friend of a friend was told by her HV to get her little boy checked out when he wasnt rolling at 10 months, he also wasnt really sitting or showing much sign of anything.

I saw the little boy at the wedding I went to on Sunday (he is 11 months now) and he has just started full on crawling and was demolishing the place :haha:

As Meadow approaches 6 months I am totally in shock that her Birthday ticker is halfway along! :cloud9:

Wow...That means we have all been chatting to one another for about a year now! :hugs:

Yep its shit isent it and your never ill on OH's day off when he could take charge of baby.

I was il monday when OH is off, but he didn't want to do anything as it was his "day off"!!!
Whens my fucking day off! :dohh:
Thanks Kelly :hugs:

hi girls sorry i've not been on for a while but i keep forgetting to checkback now most people r on fb!!!!
Ailsa is doing good, on 3 meals and 4 bottles a day, still sleeping brilliantly and desperate to crawl! shes perfected going backwards and rolling to where she wants to b but when trying to go forward she just flaps around like a fish out of water!!!
Heres a pic i took this morning for my nans b'day of me and both my babies!

Attachments

• me, wil & ailsa3.jpg
    me, wil & ailsa3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 5
You can so see they are siblings! Such lovely big blue eyes :)

I'm good. Been back to work part-time for 1.5 months now and still managing to bf. It is hard though.
Austin is trying hard to crawl and is crawling in circles these days...almost ready to go forward I think. He loves his bananas and sweet potatoes.:thumbup:
He is still not sleeping through, but there was a little improvement last night (up once instead of 4 times:dohh:)
How is everyone else doing? I keep forgetting to check in on here. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->