December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Does anyone else hate watching their baby poo! It upsets me when he has to strain! :rofl:
I think im just weird! :haha:

they're only half siblings so obviously both take after me! nind u Wil is getting more like his Dad as he gets older :(

Wilsmum what a lovely photo :)
And hi Calliebaby- long time !!! How are you?? Well done on BFing and being back at work :) xxxx
We are booking a holiday to South Africa today as most of my family loves there- so we will be going in July- our first family trip- I cannot wait !!!!
:)

Chloe i think its hillarious, i keep trying to get a picture of her poo face but every time i get the camera out she stops.

Chloe i think its hillarious, i keep trying to get a picture of her poo face but every time i get the camera out she stops.

Have you seen that thread of 'poo face' pictures ~ Cruel mummys! :rofl:

they're only half siblings so obviously both take after me! nind u Wil is getting more like his Dad as he gets older :(

I remember you saying, they must take after you indeed :)

At the end of the day though, they look like themselves. Complete wonderful unique induviduals :cloud9:

hiiiiiii :hugs: not posted on here in aaaaaaages! how is everyone?

things have been crazy here! Emily is now crawling! :D

also sadly OH grandad passed away yesterday :( we are ment to be going to majorca on tuesday and will miss the funeral but we are looking for a holiday for friday instead so will just need to see what happens! xxxx

Im struggling to get Milk into Niamh, shes had about 9oz of formula and 2/3oz of cows milk in food today, Shes been refusing the milk and eating the solids. Think il have to call the HV tommorrow.

Nursing strike? Have you tried her with other dairy just to get the same kind of nutrience? Full fat yogurts and stuff?

Iv been giving her full fat yogurts, adding cheese to her food, giving her bits of bread with philli on but since iv been doing that her poo has been discusing, realy smelly and mucosy.

Spoke to the HV and she said maybe forget about the lunch time bottle since shes having 3 good meals plus snacks a day and she will probably take all of her night bottle. As long as shes having 18oz a day she should be fine. I dropped her lunchtime bottle and shes drained both her morning and night time bottles.

I had her weighed again today and shes now 15lb15. Shes put on a pound and 6oz in 3 weeks which is the most shes put on in that amout of time since she was 3 weeks old

This thread is sooo lonely now! :cry:

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :flower:

Does anyone still hear from the regular posters from Dec Dreamers? Like Charlotte? :shrug: I often wonder how they are (its sometimes a pain not having facebook!:dohh:)

I'll put a reminder on facebook hun x

Well iv started doing what i love best (apart from bein a mummy of course) Horse riding, had my first proper lesson yesterday and it was great got abit of a sore bum today but ill get back into it slowing.

How are you and your beautiful girl kelly x

hey

sorry i forget some of you girls dont have fb

my little man is 6 months old today....eeeek where did that go and he sat unaided for the very first time, super proud mummy here, hes doing brilliant with weaning and will have a go at eating anything now

howe is everyone xx

Hi kelly

Sorry really forget to post here anymore. Hope you are ok?

James is a right little chubby boy now, but hasnt started rolling etc yet.

Take care x x

Still no rolls here dont think it will be long tho she gets to her side then just flops on her back again bless her

Nice to see you all :wave:

Meadow is doing good thanks, her reflux is under control now we have found medication that suits her :hugs:

I notice you have a new pic on your signature YoungNImum, when you thinking of TTC? :shrug:

We have talked again about having another LO & have decided we are 100% hoping for it to happen, sooner rather than later, as dont want a big age gap this time :winkwink:

So any updates on you lovely Girls? :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->