December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

We are planning on TTC from December/January sort of time....I very much doubt I will be the first DD to get pregnant again though :haha:

Nice to see you all :wave:

Meadow is doing good thanks, her reflux is under control now we have found medication that suits her :hugs:

I notice you have a new pic on your signature YoungNImum, when you thinking of TTC? :shrug:

We have talked again about having another LO & have decided we are 100% hoping for it to happen, sooner rather than later, as dont want a big age gap this time :winkwink:

So any updates on you lovely Girls? :kiss:

Im sure she is alot happier now that the reflux is under control?

We had said 2013, but we sat and had a converstation about it the other night and both agreed 2014 would suit all 3 of us much better, if we wait and ttc at the start of 2014 eva will be 3, so a nice enough age gap for eva to understand she has a brother or sister.

:happydance::happydance:

Niamh is still not realy rolling, crawling or sitting up. We are waiting for a physio appointment for her shoulders as shes not putting any weight on them.

Niamh is still not realy rolling, crawling or sitting up. We are waiting for a physio appointment for her shoulders as shes not putting any weight on them.

Good luck to little Niamh :hugs: Hope physio can help her :hugs:

The cutest thing ~ Ever :cloud9:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/640026-cutest-thing-ive-seen-ever.html#post11086045

Hi lovelies! Kelly did u get my message?

I love that twin video, its just too adorable for words! What funny little guys! xxxx

The cutest thing ~ Ever :cloud9:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/640026-cutest-thing-ive-seen-ever.html#post11086045

Oh thats adorable! And incredible that they so obviously know what the other is saying - awwwwww im now a puddle of wet mush!

Went to Ikea today - got so much crap! But 2 highchairs a fab crocodile mirror for Caitlyn as well as other bits for her and a chest of drawers to match her wardrobe. Could have bought buckets of more stuff for her!

She screamed all the way home. :dohh: She really hates being stuck in her car seat for long. We walked around Ikea with her in the baby bjorn (and thank god for it - we use it loads) and she just loves that but even us being in the van so she can see us both made no difference - she went into meltdown not long after we hit the M4 and it was a VERY long journey home. :nope:

Anyway - she is rolling over all the time at the moment - she has started the sticking her bum in the air and getting her legs straight - which is one of the pre-crawling moves tehy do - I remember Wishing saying Noah had been doing the same a few weeks ago.

im pretty sure she is starting to cut another tooth on the otherside of her mouth too :( Nevermind

She has been sleeping a little better thankfully and im going to be starting her on fruit purees next week. DH's Dad book says babyrice can make them constipated and she has been less regular this week - went 3 days without a poo poor baby. So next week I think I will alternate her on babyrice 1 day and fruit purees the next. Any tips for the best fruit purees to use right at teh start of weaning?

Oh and she isnt 5 months till Monday - everyone else seems to be hitting the 6 month mark already

Kelly - im so pleased Meadow is better on the new meds

We are still having the next baby conversation - DH is keener than me which is not what I expected at all. At the moment I have no desire for another one but time is not on our side so if we did do it we would have to start ttc within the year I think
:shrug:
Mizze xx

Mizze Niamh is nearly 7 months old!

Carrot, sweet potato, apple and pear are good ones to start with.

Hi lovelies! Kelly did u get my message?

I love that twin video, its just too adorable for words! What funny little guys! xxxx

Hi Nat ~ Thankyou so much, I did get your message :hugs:

I will reply soon ~ :kiss: Thanks again

Hi ladies, havnt been on in sooooo long :-( never get anytime to myself anymore :-( the joys of being a busy mum i suppose! Kelly how ru and Meadow getting on? And wishing, how ru and Noah? Miss talking to you ladies :-( kELLY, ANY NEWS ON THE BIG MOVE YET? XXXX Ah sorry for capitals and cba to delete lol xxx

Hi ladies, havnt been on in sooooo long :-( never get anytime to myself anymore :-( the joys of being a busy mum i suppose! Kelly how ru and Meadow getting on? And wishing, how ru and Noah? Miss talking to you ladies :-( kELLY, ANY NEWS ON THE BIG MOVE YET? XXXX Ah sorry for capitals and cba to delete lol xxx

Hi Kerrie :wave: lovely to hear from you (love your avatar pic)

Meadow is doing well now that her reflux is under control, life is much easier

We will be making our move to Australia early part of next year :coolio:

Thanks for asking ~ Keep in touch :flower:

Mizze Niamh is nearly 7 months old!

Carrot, sweet potato, apple and pear are good ones to start with.

We will be making our move to Australia early part of next year :coolio:

Thanks for asking ~ Keep in touch :flower:[/SIZE]

Ooh how marvellous!

Lozzy thanks for the tips - I forgot Niamh would be nearly 7 months - OMG!! What happened to the time.

When is her first physio appt hon?

Crap night with C last night - feel like death warmed up and even a bowl (yes bowl!) of coffee hasnt made much of a difference! :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Mizze xx

Im not sure when it is, still waiting for it to come through.

Try another cup of coffee with lots of sugar, that usualy gets me going.

Ailsa will be 7 months in 10 days!! Baked sweet pot was a firm fav of hers at the start - it goes really sweet and yummy!!! She wasn't keen on apple or pear purree on their own. Mango, Avocado or banana are good and Ailsa loves avacado and pear or avocado and mango! I did lots of single fruit and veg purrees for her and after she'd had each 1 once just to make sure she didn't have a reaction to any of them then i experimented by mixing say butternut squash and apple or sweet potato and pear, all sorts of things that u wouldn't think would go and she loved!!!

Im not sure when it is, still waiting for it to come through.

Try another cup of coffee with lots of sugar, that usualy gets me going.

Try a Sulpadine with coke and you will feel fantastic :p dunno what sulpadine does to my milk so I just have emergency coke atm.

Morning ladies! Much better night with C last night - she didnt wake between 8ish till about 5.30ish and we didnt get up till gone 8.

Taking C to clinic today to get her weighed and to get her excema looked at again. The Epaderm cream doesnt seem to be making any difference, my poor girl gas it all over her :nope::cry: luckily it doesnt seem to bother her at all.

mizze xx

Mizze how is C doing? and how did you go at the clinic? Hopefully all is ok xx

Here are the latest of Noah and us :) He is grwoing so fast!
IMG00085-20110611-1541.jpg

IMG00086-20110611-2055.jpg

IMG00095-20110612-1850.jpg

IMG00105-20110613-1428.jpg

Good Girl :sleep: So pleased for you Mizzie ~ Its great to get more sleep :happydance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wishing ~ Noah looks adorable :cloud9: & you look amazing :kiss: How do you do it?

Good Girl :sleep: So pleased for you Mizzie ~ Its great to get more sleep :happydance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wishing ~ Noah looks adorable :cloud9: & you look amazing :kiss: How do you do it?

Awwwwwww Wishing - he is soooooo cute!!! And I agree with Kelly - you look AMAZING! Jealous much!

Wont go to clinic till this afternoon - hope they say "Its normal and C will grow out of it just keep using the cream" because I dont want it to be anything more prolonged or serious but at the same time dont want to be fobbed off either.

Ness has suggested I do the oats in muslin thing in her bath so we will try that tomorrow - am bathing every other night as I know water is drying to her skin.

Mizze xx

On another note what are you girls doing for Fathers day - im soooo disorganised I havent sorted a present yet :dohh:

Mizze x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->